Who are the new SUPER SMASH BROS characters?

Hi, in this thread you can guess who are the new Super Smash Bros characters that will appear in the new Super Smash Bros (if Nintendo would release it). I think that Rayman will joins the Super Smash Bros battle. Rayman is one of the most famous videogame characters (after Mario and Pikachu). Moreover in the last summer a new Mario game was released and there were the Rayman's Raving Rabbids (Ubisoft and Nintendo have collaborated). So in my opinion it is obvious that Rayman will be a new super smash bros character.
What do you think?
change the title to who do u want in super smash bros 5/switch 
and i hope for shovel knight in ssb5
Ummmmm this is beyblade a little off if you ask me /dont get your thread closed valt Uncertain
(Oct. 19, 2017  12:05 AM)Julian df Wrote: Ummmmm this is beyblade a little off if you ask me /dont get your thread closed valt Uncertain

it is in the video games chat so it wont get closed.
I really hope that there are dragon ball characters
(Oct. 19, 2017  2:42 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: I really hope that there are dragon ball characters
wont happen

Im just saying it's a super smash bros thread in a beyblade community / JUST A ALERT GUYS
I think that adding Shadow and/or Silver the Hedgehog would be cool.
(Oct. 19, 2017  3:20 AM)Julian df Wrote: Im just saying it's a super smash bros thread in a beyblade community / JUST A ALERT GUYS

There are plenty of threads that are unrelated to Beyblade, I assume this one if fine as it is.
Although they could've used the general SMASH thread to ask too...
I dont care im just gonna spam hammer with kirby lol
(Oct. 19, 2017  3:22 AM)Julian df Wrote: I dont care im just gonna spam hammer with kirby lol

Ha, my friend usually spams Up+B
All you would hear would be "Yah! AYYN" over and over again
I dont spam but when i get the chance i do get em with it
Recently Nintendo has revealed the release of a new Super Smash Bros.
Now you can guess who are the new Super Smash Bros characters that will appear in the new Super Smash Bros game for Nintendo Switch.
I'm sure about Rayman.
(Mar. 15, 2018  8:20 PM)Contacter Wrote: Recently Nintendo has revealed the release of a new Super Smash Bros.
Now you can guess who are the new Super Smash Bros characters that will appear in the new Super Smash Bros game for Nintendo Switch.
I'm sure about Rayman.

i think ur um thingy that says "super smash bros 5 rayman" is debatable it may be a port of ssb4!
Too early?

(Mar. 16, 2018  7:10 PM)Contacter Wrote: [Image: Lylia_SM.png]

Now there is 8th generation, no more 7th! 😁
(Oct. 19, 2017  3:52 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2017  3:22 AM)Julian df Wrote: I dont care im just gonna spam hammer with kirby lol

Ha, my friend usually spams Up+B
All you would hear would be "Yah! AYYN" over and over again

I see your friend is a man of culture as well.
(Mar. 16, 2018  7:10 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: In my opinion?
There will be Lillie from Pokemon Sun and Moon! Smile
[Image: Lillie-Anime-Artwork-680677052]

Do you mean this thing?[Image: lillie-cosmog-smash-bros-01.jpg]
Every character in Smash has been a Nintendo character except for a few of them so I’m not sure about Rayman, and it is going to be a new game and not a port
(Mar. 18, 2018  3:56 PM)BeybladerBraden Wrote: Every character in Smash has been a Nintendo character except for a few of them so I’m not sure about Rayman, and it is going to be a new game and not a port
Some Rayman game were also on Nintendo, for example game boy adventures.
Moreover last summer a new Mario game was released and it was featured by Rayman Raving Rabbids!
(Mar. 18, 2018  1:12 PM)Contacter Wrote: Do you mean this thing?[Image: lillie-cosmog-smash-bros-01.jpg]

This is only your opinion Contacter?
i never said that
It should be the alternative version of Lillie in the Super Smash Bros game.
Well Inklings were shown in the trailer.
(May. 27, 2018  5:50 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: Maybe there will be Optimus Prime? : )

Why not Galvatron?
Maybe Rayman as download character in Ultimate?

(Mar. 16, 2018  7:10 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: In my opinion?
There will be Lillie from Pokemon Sun and Moon! Smile

[Image: Lylia_SM.png]

Now there is 8th generation, no more 7th