Who Collect Anime 440 Stainless steel Swords?

I assume that's because they lack hollywood special effects?
sam Wrote:Sorry my grammars died.

You use guns for combat, not swords rofl.
You can use a sword for combat... You might not win, but you can do it. What do you think they used before guns?
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:

You can use a sword for combat... You might not win, but you can do it. What do you think they used before guns?

Slingshots
There was a scene in Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels where someone got beat to death with a black rubber carp.
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:

You can use a sword for combat... You might not win, but you can do it.
You can drink your own urine... You might not like the taste, but you can do it.

lolz.

Oh, and BTW, they used lazerz.
You know long time ago they say Ichigio was a Real Person and Inyuasha, It a Legand so I don't know if it true but there is Inyuasha Land that in China because I saw it in the picture.
Beyblade14 Wrote:You know long time ago they say Ichigio was a Real Person and Inyuasha, It a Legand so I don't know if it true but there is Inyuasha Land that in China because I saw it in the picture.

WHAT?!?!?
Diden't you know there a Legand for Ichgio and Inyuasha oh and Naruto
Here the Inyuasha Legand

Inuyasha means 'dog-demon or dog devil' in Japanese. Inuyasha is a hanyou, an offspring of human being and youkai.

He lives in the warring periods of ancient Japan. He has white hair with dog-like ears. His weapons are mainly his claws and his tooth-style sword succeeded from his father. He is one of the most powerful demon in the times. Still, he has some weakness. Because he is a hanyou, he tends to lose his power every month in the night of no moon. At that moment, he will turn into an ordinary human being with black hair.
This is the cutlass I mentioned. It's beautifully balanced, and dates from 1917ish. <3

The blade is a bizarre variation of the Dutch Klewang (a variation of an Indonesian hunting knife of the same name), which is a much more effective weapon in close quarters. It was adopted by the US navy in 1917, after first being developed by the Dutch East India Company for us against an Indonesian uprising. The klewang proved to be more effective than both the musket and the bayonet, and ultimately won the day.

However, I still haven't been able to determine the origins of this particular weapon, as it has a very unusual guard and grip. /nerd

[Image: IMG_0010.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0025.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0031.jpg]

If you're interested in more pictures, just ask~
YOU HAVE A PIRATE SWORD! That is hot. Also, Beyblade14, LMAO.
AnnieDuck Wrote:NOT PIRATE, NAVAL

SEXY UNIFORMS Grin

SHHH PIRATES ARE COOL!