Who Collect Anime 440 Stainless steel Swords?

Who Colloect Anime Characters 440 Stainless Steel Swords that is Really Sharp, I Colloct Bleach Swords and I got Ichgio Zanpeukto and it really big and it is really sharp.
I have no idea what you're talking about.
Beyblade14 Wrote:Who Colloect Anime Characters 440 Stainless Steel Swords that is Really Sharp, I Colloct Bleach Swords and I got Ichgio Zanpeukto and it really big and it is really sharp.

Just a quick question--do you ever get called a Nazi for having that sword? I mean, I've seen it for sale online, and even though the hilt is not actually a swastika, it's still shaped like one. I'm still very apprehensive about introducing Bleach to any of my devout Jewish friends.

But no, I do not collect swords, as I have no idea how to use them.
you know Anime Swords not for cosplay for Anime Swords Collocter
Mr. Toto Wrote:
Beyblade14 Wrote:Who Colloect Anime Characters 440 Stainless Steel Swords that is Really Sharp, I Colloct Bleach Swords and I got Ichgio Zanpeukto and it really big and it is really sharp.

Just a quick question--do you ever get called a Nazi for having that sword? I mean, I've seen it for sale online, and even though the hilt is not actually a swastika, it's still shaped like one. I'm still very apprehensive about introducing Bleach to any of my devout Jewish friends.

i think hes talking about the shikai form which is just a giant meat cleaver. and the swastika on ichigos bankai sword actually has a meaning in japanese. i think its "ban"
Fleetscut Wrote:
Mr. Toto Wrote:

i think hes talking about the shikai form which is just a giant meat cleaver. and the swastika on ichigos bankai sword actually has a meaning in japanese. i think its "ban"
You are correct about the meaning, but it isn't commonly used anymore after Hitler stole it. Of course, this is a problem in the US because it's near impossible to explain within the context of the show.
There's so much spam on the bleach episodes on Youtube, with people (who don't know better) typing "IS THAT THE SWASTIKA? HE MUST BE HITLERZ"

I love the sword design (bankai) though, but Ichigo's shikai doesn't look that great.
I don't get the 440 thing, but my friend has Zaraki's sword and Ichigo's Bankai.

I only have 2 swords, but they're not anime ones.
the only sword i have from an anime is ichigos bankai sword. all the rest are just normal (though one does have a dragon shaped hilt. i like that one the best)
Fleetscut Wrote:i think hes talking about the shikai form which is just a giant meat cleaver. and the swastika on ichigos bankai sword actually has a meaning in japanese. i think its "ban"
It's not so much about the "ban" part but the significance. It's considered to be a sacred symbol in religions around here. It's even part of some school logos xD I wonder what Jewish would say if they came over to this school.

Anyway, I believe it depends on which way the swastika is facing?
ah i forgot about the religious significance. and i think it does depend on the direction its facing
I love the Kenpaki Sword but can't find it in a 440 Stainless steel, Also I I Really want to get Ichgio Sensi Sword, the sword is Awsome and the Blade is all Shiny and nice.
Fleetscut Wrote:ah i forgot about the religious significance. and i think it does depend on the direction its facing
Yes, that is correct.
[Image: 87ajznm.png]
This form of the Swastika points in a counterclockwise fashion,
In Japan, it's refered to as the Manji.
It's very common in Hinduism and Buddhism. (as well as quite a few other religions)
It's characters comprise of "Good/Well" and "To Be"
so it's actually a character refering to good health, Good will, such and such.
(Note: In some places, it is shown in a clockwise fashion, but with dots in between each "Arm" of the Swastika, in a much more decorative way)

[Image: 725othy.png]
There is the version of the Swastika that has become hated by many many people.
It's facing clockwise and tilted.
The germans viewed the swastika as a symbol of creation, and life.
so it was in turn taken and modified to become the emblem for their Aryan race.
deutschland, deutschland über alles, über alles in der Wert
Uh, I have an antique Dutch klewang? It's like a sabre. But better.
Artie Wrote:deutschland, deutschland über alles, über alles in der Wert

Most egotistical anthem ever.

My German teacher said that they only sing the 3rd verse now anyways.
SexyMichael Wrote:
Artie Wrote:deutschland, deutschland über alles, über alles in der Wert

Most egotistical anthem ever.

My German teacher said that they only sing the 3rd verse now anyways.

haha, yeah. the 3rd verse is:

Unity and law and freedom
For the German Fatherland
Let us all strive for that
In brotherhood with heart and hand!
Unity and law and freedom
Are the foundation for happiness
Bloom in the glow of happiness
Blühe, deutsches Vaterland. Bloom, German Fatherland.
Mr. Toto Wrote:

You can't really use anime swords for combat. Or, you could, but you'd die.
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:
Mr. Toto Wrote:

Actually you can't use SWORDS for combat.

You shoot them.
sam Wrote:
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:
Mr. Toto Wrote:

Actually you can't use SWORDS for combat.

You shoot them.

Um, what?
Sorry my grammars died.

You use guns for combat, not swords rofl.
I was cut by a sword like, twice earlier in the year. We were using actual swords for a high school play, and I was accidentally cut a few times. Even though the edges were dulled, it still could draw blood.

They were rapiers, I believe.
Mr. Toto Wrote:We were using actual swords for a high school play, and I was accidentally cut a few times.

I always thought in America the teachers were ridiculously obsessed about weapons not being in schools.
Not the theater teachers lol
They're built up on <i>passion</i> for it.