White Vertigo Flash: MF Lightning L Drago 100R²F

Haha, thanks for clearing that up Nojo, I was planning on doing testing with RSF aswell.

I told you not to comment here because YOUR the one providing misleading information Uncertain
dont click this (Click to View)
and dont take what nojo said(the "what is this youtube??") and use it in your post,he isnt giving misleading info,his info is all correct..
dude your not going to win..
anyways ontopic,i am going to test this if i get the parts soon :\,but an epic name for an epic combo(like chipz said)
(Dec. 24, 2010  7:56 AM)littlechipz Wrote: Haha, thanks for clearing that up Nojo, I was planning on doing testing with RSF aswell.

No prob! And @ Richie, Sorry, I didn't read ONE POST. My info would have been a lot better if I had huh? Maybe you should consider reading the rules next time you post... it would help you get through life in general...

BTW
(Dec. 24, 2010  7:55 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: what is this?? youtube????

NICE COMEBACK! Wonder where you got that from?

Gloomy I agree with your spoiler. And Kai.... sigh I'm not going to make any more excuses. I'm sorry but some people need to be put in their place.

EDIT: JUST to put thigs on topic, I had an idea. Maybe more extensive testing should be done in multi hit mode now that 85 and R2F's have come out... not expecting much but still...
KK, can we stop bumping this 3 month old, was it? thread until someone actually has legitimate tests against RSF?

EDIT: Oh yeah, damn I was the one who started it, I could have let it die Uncertain

Speaking of RSF, I know it is about as tall as RF, but can it be used as a substitute for SF in destabilizers?
(Dec. 24, 2010  8:05 AM)littlechipz Wrote: KK, can we stop bumping this 3 month old, was it? thread until someone actually has legitimate tests against RSF?
You can't bump a thread if it's already revived though...

Anyway, I agree that we should stop posting in this thread "until someone actually has legitimate tests against RSF".
Personally, I think L Drago would be better off with R2F as the stamina it lacks can be somewhat compensated with its left spin energy transfer abilities... albeit it is negligible...