White Vertigo Flash: MF Lightning L Drago 100R²F

I’ve been messing around with R2F for the last couple of days, it’s quite the interesting part which I think has been overlooked since it’s release. The key attributes of R2F are it’s speed, power and controllability over RF, while RF is still a superior part in terms of stamina I see that there is no point in an increase of stamina if you’re having considerable trouble controlling the tip and making the beyblade stay within the stadium long enough to win a battle without the tip self ko’ing itself. Because of the trade off for more controllability the combo is able to assault and harass the opposing beyblade in the opening key stages of a match which in turn creates better opportunities to KO the opponent.

Battle Setting:
Attack Stadium
Condition of R2F slightly worn.

STAMINA TESTING
MF Lightning L Drago (Upper Mode) 100R2F VS MF Earth (1st Mold) Bull D145SD
18 - 2: Lightning’s win rate 90%

BALANCE TESTING
Lightning L Drago (Upper Mode) 100R2F VS Flame Cancer 100SF
17 - 3: Lightning's win rate 85%

DEFENCE TESTING
MF Lightning L Drago (Upper Mode) 100R2F VS MF Earth Giraffe C145WB
16 - 4: Lightning’s win rate 80%

MF Lightning L Drago (Upper Mode) 100R2F VS MF Earth Giraffe GB145WB
17 - 3: Lightning’s win rate 85%

MF Lightning L Drago (Upper Mode) 100R2F VS MF Earth Giraffe R145WB
12 - 8: Lightning’s win rate 60%

MF Lightning L Drago (Upper Mode) 100R2F VS MF Libra GB145WB
15 - 5: Lightning’s win rate 75%

MF Lightning L Drago (Upper Mode) 100R2F VS MF Libra R145WB
14- 6 Lightning’s win rate 70%

MF Lightning L Drago (Upper Mode) 100R2F VS MF Libra C145WB
14- 6 Lightning’s win rate 70%

------------------------------------------

Testing by Kei:

MF Earth Aquario R145RS vs. MF Lightning L Drago 100R2F
MF Earth Aquario R145RS: 3 wins
MF Lightning L Drago 100R2F: 15 wins
2 draws
RS win percentage: 17%

MF Earth Aquario GB145RS vs. MF Lightning L Drago 100R2F
MF Earth Aquario GB145RS: 9 wins
MF Lightning L Drago 100R2F: 9 wins
2 wins
RS win percentage: 50%

-----------------------------
Comparison of MF Lightning L Drago 100RF

MF Lightning L Drago (Upper Mode0 100RF VS MF Earth Giraffe R145WB
12 - 8: Lightning's win rate 60%

MF Lightning L Drago (Upper Mode) 100RF VS MF Earth Giraffe G145WB
13 - 7: Lightning's win rate 65%

MF Lightning L Drago (Upper Mode) 100RF VS MF Earth Giraffel C145WB
13 - 7: Lightning's win rate 65%
Yeah, I've had some promising results with R145 too. This custom definitely looks great, but I'd have thought that it'd do better against R145 than C145 due to the recoil of the rubber in R145...

I don't have R2F, but maybe this is a reason to get one lol.

I definitely think that LLD has to be the most versatile attacker though, since it's got top tier win rates at all heights.

Can I just ask: why didn't you use Earth Bull/Aquario? Also, if you have it, could you test it against Libra too when you have the time?

This is really quite exciting... I love LLD.
It is R²F, by the way. RF2 does not exist.
Interesting. I'll try it out soon cause i've got all the parts for it and leaving my R2F mint was annoying me.
Just in case this needs to be said, could someone post up results for this combo to corroborate Fyuuor's testing?
(Aug. 17, 2010  3:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is R²F, by the way. RF2 does not exist.
All fixed

(Aug. 17, 2010  2:26 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Yeah, I've had some promising results with R145 too. This custom definitely looks great, but I'd have thought that it'd do better against R145 than C145 due to the recoil of the rubber in R145...

I don't have R2F, but maybe this is a reason to get one lol.

I definitely think that LLD has to be the most versatile attacker though, since it's got top tier win rates at all heights.

Can I just ask: why didn't you use Earth Bull/Aquario? Also, if you have it, could you test it against Libra too when you have the time?

This is really quite exciting... I love LLD.

It just seems in general against low attackers R145 is showing better win rates so far, I don’t know maybe C145 will still has a purpose as a happy medium track between R145 and GB145 as it’s a more versatile part in all situations not just excelling against low attackers but against combos which have a bit of height to them as well.

I haven't documented any testing on the site so far about this, but in one on one battles I’ve noted that Giraffe has a slightly better win rate in stamina against Bull, but only very slightly. And I don’t have an Aquario, lol.

LLD is my favourite attack wheel, it’s incredible. Unlike other attack wheels LLD seems to be a constant threat with it’s incredible smash attack for longer periods of the match then other wheels I’ve tested so far, I even prefer using this over Quetz. Quetz is a great part but I think some people get caught up in the rarity of Quetz so they like the idea of using it.

Edited the opening post to include a battle against MF Earth Bull D145SD, Cpt. Squirrel I’ll add in some tests against Libra later today, not enough time now just about to leave for work.
Sorry for the double post but just added some tests results against Libra, the results show the strength and power of White Vertigo Flash!! Pinching_eyes_2
to Fyuuor:
There is some error in the fifth fight.
it's R145 not R45.
also I thought that R2F makes the best at right spinning?
(Aug. 18, 2010  8:43 AM)Burn Phoenix Wrote: to Fyuuor:
There is some error in the fifth fight.
it's R145 not R45.
also I thought that R2F makes the best at right spinning?

Thanks, all fixed.

It does, by using LL Drago the combo spins in the opposite direction of the opposing bey, by doing this the LL Drago combo can optimise it's chances of landing a strong attack early in the battle and ko'ing it's opponent.
It's great to see that R²F is actually getting some use. The results of the combo also looks pretty promising.

I will definitely try this out once I get my hands on a R²F. Smile

BTW, I'm diggin' the name of this combo, haha.
Yo man, I hope you don't mind but I just posted the results in the Libra re-instatement thread.
Very interesting. I assume R²F moves in a different pattern in left spin since the spikes are facing right?

Those are very high win rates. Looks like Lightning Ldrago never disappoints ahah
I too, am quite intrigued with the results; it looks like R^2F has some uses after all. =) Excellent for using an overlooked part.

I have a request, if it's not too hard Fyuuor. Could you perhaps test MF Lightning LDrago 100R^2F against MF Lightning LDrago 100RF? Sorry if I'm out of line.
Each would have to be individually tested against top-tier defense combos for us to be able note any differences. No good results can really be obtained from attack v. attack battles.
(Aug. 18, 2010  10:44 AM)Diamond Wrote: It's great to see that R²F is actually getting some use. The results of the combo also looks pretty promising.

I will definitely try this out once I get my hands on a R²F. Smile

BTW, I'm diggin' the name of this combo, haha.

Thanks, at least it’s getting some attention, I’m just hoping somebody else can corroborate these results soon Pinching_eyes_2

Best name for a combo is still The LVJ’s ‘Moo Moo Hurricane’, that had pure awesome all over it haha

(Aug. 18, 2010  11:34 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Yo man, I hope you don't mind but I just posted the results in the Libra re-instatement thread.

Go for it man, if I’ve ever got any results up and you need them for a thread just grab them, no need to ask Wink

(Aug. 18, 2010  2:48 PM)Nuno Wrote: Very interesting. I assume R²F moves in a different pattern in left spin since the spikes are facing right?

Those are very high win rates. Looks like Lightning Ldrago never disappoints ahah

Of what I’ve noticed the movements patterns are pretty much similar even with the galaxy shape on the tip, I achieve the same flower patterns when using it in both left and right spin with no noticeable disturbances in spin velocity or movement pattern.

LL Drago is a monster, I’m just not sure why more people rave on it about, its easily my attack wheel of choice :\
(Aug. 19, 2010  8:03 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Each would have to be individually tested against top-tier defense combos for us to be able note any differences. No good results can really be obtained from attack v. attack battles.

I realize that now; thank you. But would it be possible to test RF on this Beyblade against a top-tier Defense Custom and compare its results with the said custom here? I like this Beyblade with R^2F, but I want to know which is superior as I'm currently using MF L LDrago 100RF.
(Aug. 19, 2010  8:11 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: Thanks, at least it’s getting some attention, I’m just hoping somebody else can corroborate these results soon Pinching_eyes_2

Best name for a combo is still The LVJ’s ‘Moo Moo Hurricane’, that had pure awesome all over it haha
Sir, your praises have compelled me to aid you in your efforts. I will get to testing with R2F as soon as possible. Grin
(Aug. 19, 2010  8:23 AM)桃太郎 Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2010  8:03 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Each would have to be individually tested against top-tier defense combos for us to be able note any differences. No good results can really be obtained from attack v. attack battles.

I realize that now; thank you. But would it be possible to test RF on this Beyblade against a top-tier Defense Custom and compare its results with the said custom here? I like this Beyblade with R^2F, but I want to know which is superior as I'm currently using MF L LDrago 100RF.

I can't find my book with all my testing in it at the moment as I've already got results in it for LLDrago 100RF against defence combos, but of what I can remember they both had very similar win rates. I think my final assessment on the two parts came down to personal choice, whether you wanted longer periods of attack and stamina for less controllability and a significantly stronger chance of self ko'ing or whether you wanted more controllability with equal attack power though offering less stamina as a trade off.

For an individual to use an RF combo in a competitive match a person must have sufficient skill in controlling RF while also maintain and considerable level of self confidence. During practice and testing a person may feel confident but in a completive match allot of people begin to develop nerves and there win rates lower along with confidence in controlling the tip. R2F is a great supplement for RF as it's far easier to control, less chance of self ko'ing as a result of it's easier controllability all while still offering similar win rates. The way I see it, it's similar to the issue that was around with Grip Flat and Grip Flat Ultimate Version.

BTW: I'll add in some test of LL Drago 100RF soon though it might not be for the next couple of days as I'm quite busy.

(Aug. 19, 2010  8:29 AM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2010  8:11 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: Thanks, at least it’s getting some attention, I’m just hoping somebody else can corroborate these results soon Pinching_eyes_2

Sir, your praises have compelled me to aid you in your efforts. I will get to testing with R2F as soon as possible. Grin

Thanks man, appreciate it. That name cracks me up each time, it reminds me of something that Will Ferrell would come up with lol
Double post....

Added in a comparison against MF Lightning L Drago 100RF along with some testing that was conducted by Kei in his RS discussion thread. Surprisingly Lightning L Drago 100R2F performed better then any other attack combo that was tested in the RS thread; the various attack combos which were tested included Quetz, Ray and a Lightning L Drago CH120 combo.
Hmm, can the new test results on MF Lightning L Drago RF be used as an accurate comparison to the R²F variation?

You have previously used MF Earth Giraffe R145/GB145/C145 WB against MF Lightning L Drago 100R²F while you have used MF Earth Bull R145/GB145/C145 WB against MF Lightning L Drago 100RF.

Nevertheless, the amount of extra win rates from MF Lightning L Drago 100R²F against MF Earth GB145/C145 WB seems pretty impressive.

(Sep. 01, 2010  11:13 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: Double post....
Double posting to a post from so many days ago does not matter, haha.
Ha, it's been awhile since I've posted in this thread and have forgotten that I tested R2F against Giraffe not Bull. I can always add in some results against Giraffe for RF and switch out the Bull results when I get time.

With the win rates it's looking as if R2F might be a better option then RF for LL Drago and should be considered as a top-tier option, though with that said I still think more testing needs to be done by other members before anything can be finalized.
Rather awesome name for quite the epic combo ^^

I will upload a few tests in a few weeks; when my TT Attack arrives...

Just a thought, will MF-H boost performance on this combo, which I beleive is now top tier?

And yes, I realise this thread is a few months old, very sorry to have bumped it...

You should not have re-bumped this Uncertain

MF-H ~ Perhaps it does reduce speed, but seriously... 1 grams difference?
MF-H has to weight what reduces speed.. i think MF is a better option... i comment where i want..
(Dec. 24, 2010  7:44 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: MF-H has to weight what reduces speed.. i think MF is a better option... i comment where i want..

Seriously man you should just stop. MF-H adds weight which also increases friction. Its only like a couple tenths of a gram heavier, and the speed difference should be negligible as well, while reducing recoil. And you comment where you want? What is this youtube? Kai-V and other mods I'm sorry I seem to be flaming but that was totally unnecessary.

Just to add some content to this thread, it would be interesting to see how this fares against rsf, as it kills rs. If it performs wrose, than that will be an indication of what area RSF is superior to... or a clearer indication anyways. *COUGH* balance *COUGH*
(Dec. 24, 2010  7:49 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2010  7:44 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: MF-H has to weight what reduces speed.. i think MF is a better option... i comment where i want..

Seriously man you should just stop. MF-H adds weight which also increases friction. Its only like a couple tenths of a gram heavier, and the speed difference should be negligible as well, while reducing recoil. And you comment where you want? What is this youtube? Kai-V and other mods I'm sorry I seem to be flaming but that was totally unnecessary.

Just to add some content to this thread, it would be interesting to see how this fares against rsf, as it kills rs. If it performs wrose, than that will be an indication of what area RSF is superior to... or a clearer indication anyways. *COUGH* balance *COUGH*

i know weight is good.. i only think that MF-H has to weight that´s all..

and RS is superior too RSF a lot of tests had proved that.. so why you are giving misleading information?? what is this?? youtube????

... i said i comment where i want because a guy tell me to not comment here... so open your eyes next time...