White Gabriel G Draft

Attack Ring- Twin Horn (Hasbro Mold)
Twin Horn (Hasbro Mold) is a white revision of the Takara mold. Due to White Gabriel G using an Engine Gear Base instead of its normal SG Free Wing Base, the Sub Attack Ring is carried on the main Attack Ring. The Sub-Attack Ring it carries is remeniscent of the Wing S-AR found on Gaia Dragoon and the Takara version of Gabriel. This version has line markings on top, which is different from the previous wing-type S-ARs; but this is not known to change performance.
Use in Defensive Zombie Customization:
Twin Horn (Hasbro)
Dragon Saucer
Wide Defense
Neo Left (Double Bearing) (WB2 Shaft)
Defense Ring
Customize Grip Base
(description)

Weight Disk- Ten Wide
Ten Wide is the heaviest of the Wide Series' Weight Disks. It is a very common Weight Disk, but due to its weight, and how it affects movement; it has become a popular choice among competitive players. Even though this Weight Disk is outclassed by Wide Defense, it is still a good option for those who do not own a Wide Defense.

Engine Gear- Left Customize Engine Gear
Not to be confused with Dragoon GT's Left Customize Engine Gear Turbo, this is unique gear, only from White Gabriel G and the Metallic Blue Dragoon G from Hasbro. It is just like the Right Customize Engine Gears, except Left Spin, and lacking the faster and shorter release from the Turbo Version. It can hold CEW tips, and comes with the Semi-Flat CEW found on Dranzer GT and most of the unique G series Hasbro Beyblades.

Blade Base- First Clutch Base (White Gabriel G Version)
This base, despite the name, is the same Engine Gear Base from Dragoon G. This Blade Base is First Clutch, meaning its Engine Gear will trigger once launched. The Blade Base has 8 protrusions causing Left Spin Smash Attack. But these protrusions mostly cause recoil, making this Base an unpopular choice for Engine Gear Bases. While it can be used in OHKO combinations with Dragoon GT's Left Customize Engine Gear Turbo, this isn't a very popular type of OHKO combination due to the unreliable nature of Engine Gears.

Note
-Need combinations with Hasbro Twin Horn
bad quality
@[Neo] For this and the Gaia Dragoon draft, can you just get other people's input because I have no idea about the validity of the information myself ?

The quality of the photographs is really not optimal, especially since you can compare with the light grey post background and see that your photographs are quite dark, but they might do. They were not taken with the natural sunlight, right ?
(Dec. 15, 2015  1:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote: @[Neo] For this and the Gaia Dragoon draft, can you just get other people's input because I have no idea about the validity of the information myself ?

The quality of the photographs is really not optimal, especially since you can compare with the light grey post background and see that your photographs are quite dark, but they might do. They were not taken with the natural sunlight, right ?

Pm'd.
_________

@[Ultra], @[~Stoney~], @[*Ginga*]
Can you give feedback on this and http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Gaia-Dragoon-Draft so far??
Seems like a pretty solid article.

I think that you should add the OHKO combo(s) to the Blade Base section. Other than that, just add the description to the Zombie combo and this seem pretty close to being posted. Smile
(Dec. 15, 2015  3:59 AM)Hato Wrote: Seems like a pretty solid article.

I think that you should add the OHKO combo(s) to the Blade Base section. Other than that, just add the description to the Zombie combo and this seem pretty close to being posted. Smile

Thanks.
As for 1HKO Engine Gear stuff; I find it unreliable and a tad irrelevant to Gabriel, as the only new parts on the Beyblade were the AR.
Great work, but the overall section is missing. The rest is fine. Smile
(Dec. 15, 2015  6:38 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Great work, but the overall section is missing. The rest is fine. Smile

Yeah, I'm working on it.
I have to do some testings between Twin Horn and War Lion.
Wanna prove it's better then War Lion.