White Dragoon S.W.X Burst Ver. to be released on March 4th!

(Feb. 19, 2017  2:56 AM)Homax Wrote: Very true, haha. I guess most of you have connections to certain middlemen, so you can get them relatively cheaply? Or is there a good website to use for this kind of stuff?

Here's a guide to yahoo Japan auction the most popular which is basically ebay but for Japan
(Feb. 19, 2017  3:10 AM)mj9 Wrote: Here's a guide to yahoo Japan auction the most popular which is basically ebay but for Japan

I know that guide, but it doesn't answer my questions about what most people actually do use to get a limited product like this one. My experience with one of the middlemen in that guide wasn't very good, since he didn't seem to care about finding what I was looking for and then just stopped responding.
The white Dragoon S. Booster is already leaked in some shops. Closer look at the box art:

[Image: C55HKQfUwAAKyCU.jpg]
(Mar. 02, 2017  3:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The white Dragoon S. Booster is already leaked in some shops. Closer look at the box art:

[Image: C55HKQfUwAAKyCU.jpg]

Need I even say that it looks epicly beautiful? Lol & it's bursting Draciel?! This is just awesome, can't wait! Smile
I like that with the Dragoon box has Draciel and the Dranzer box has Driger. All four of them are represented across the two.
Can't wait to break this one.

Anyway, thanks for the news, Kai-V.
Wow. Looks so good. Thanks for sharing, Kai-V!
I should buy one! Dragoon Storm was my first beyblade!
Thanks for the news Kai-V. Is this a guaranteed thing or a booster pack with a random chance for the White Dragoon
(Dec. 06, 2017  3:04 PM)Robbie Aoi Wrote: Thanks for the news Kai-V. Is this a guaranteed thing or a booster pack with a random chance for the White Dragoon

It's not a Random Booster; it's just a regular Booster that comes with Dragoon S .W.X. This Booster also came out months back, so you should be able to find one online fairly easily.
Hasbro plans to release the Bakuten Shoot in Burst version too.
(Dec. 07, 2017  8:20 PM)Robbie Aoi Wrote: What's the Bakuten Shoot

the original beyblade series
Sorry, I forget about the original series
(Dec. 07, 2017  8:19 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Hasbro plans to release the Bakuten Shoot in Burst version too.

Where can I find more information about this?
For now, Zankye's interview is the only mention from Hasbro that they plan to make the burst versions of the BSB Beys. No other info can be found.
(Dec. 07, 2017  8:40 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: For now, Zankye's interview is the only mention from Hasbro that they plan to make the burst versions of the BSB Beys. No other info can be found.

[Image: 24824650_370629916728352_375492904_n.jpg...e=5A2C6482]