Whine about your breaks

yeah, i know, just wondering is they actully made any of the wings on it at all stronger..
That's what I said. It's just a recolor, and nothing more than that.

They didn't strengthen the AR. It's just the same Flame Wing recolored.
OKay, sorry about that, thanks
Reading this thread has lead me to believe that hard to get, out-of-print beyblades should be left in a box to look pretty.
Synesthesia Wrote:Reading this thread has lead me to believe that hard to get, out-of-print beyblades should be left in a box to look pretty.

To me, Beyblades that aren't used are pretty worthless.
Yeah, but ebay says otherwise to your statement.

If I spend a month looking for a blade and end up paying $25, I wouldn't ever want it to break.
Quite a few years ago, part of my Dranzer S' wing broke in battle and also Galeon's bit chip broke in half. I was upset because i really liked those particular blades at the time.
my black dranzers whole front wing broke off, it looked pretty stable on there but it completely snapped off (the whole big wing on the ar). and the tip of the back wing on driger s' ar broke off, which really sux.
My Black Dranzer F Attack Ring and BBA Balancer Attack Ring both snapped on one of the points. Unhappy Lame.
Bey Brad Wrote:Within the past day I've broken my only two Uriel 2 BBs. For those of you not in the know, Uriel 2's BB is insane. It's probably the fastest plastic base out there, the tip is about as wide as Grip Flat Core Ultimate Mode's. Anyway, last night playing with Spinster and Blue one of them shattered completely in half. Today, the SG shattered from the pressure and then a huge piece of the base came off. THIS SHOULD BE AN INDICATION OF HOW FAST IT IS.

FYI, here is the (completely amazing) combo I was using:

AR: Triple Wing (Trygle)
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Neo Right HMC
SP: Fin Tector (Draciel V2)
BB: whatever Uriel 2's is called

[Image: IMG_4067.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4068.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4069.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4071.jpg]
AnnieDuck Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:Within the past day I've broken my only two Uriel 2 BBs. For those of you not in the know, Uriel 2's BB is insane. It's probably the fastest plastic base out there, the tip is about as wide as Grip Flat Core Ultimate Mode's. Anyway, last night playing with Spinster and Blue one of them shattered completely in half. Today, the SG shattered from the pressure and then a huge piece of the base came off. THIS SHOULD BE AN INDICATION OF HOW FAST IT IS.

FYI, here is the (completely amazing) combo I was using:

AR: Triple Wing (Trygle)
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Neo Right HMC
SP: Fin Tector (Draciel V2)
BB: whatever Uriel 2's is called

[Image: IMG_4067.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4068.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4069.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4071.jpg]
>Smile I made that combo..
MY BAD.
lol
That's really damn sad.

will you be able to replace it?
That's the first one. I just broke the second one. Unhappy
My only unbroken left SG broke yesterday for some reason. I took it out to put onto another BB but it was really loose and I saw a crack. My orange Dranzer G's ar broke too. T_T

*sigh*
New Metal Flat core.
Gone.
Along with a BP.
Second one to break on me.
T_T
not exactly the right place, but it's better than wasting a new topic.

ages ago i dismantled my only 2 left spin launchers when i stopped playing beyblade.

then when i got my new blades i had some left spin boosters but no left spin launchers to launch them with (i had lost some pieces to rebuild the launchers). it was very annoying that i couldnt use my new left spin parts!

however by some stroke of luck, when i was cleaning out my closet and room today, i found the missing pieces and was able to reconstruct a fully working left spin launcher! i am so happy!
carp! Broke my Metal Draciel's attack ring whilst letting it fight against a combo with Master Draciels AR. Might not be such a good ring but it sucks cause it's an old beloved blade of mine
Broke Gaia/Strata Dragoon's EG the first day I got the top. That stopped me from buying any more EG for a long time. And until recently, that was my last Beyblade purchase.
That EG broke for me too, but EGs aren't really useful anyways.
Sad thing is, I won more with Strata Dragoon after the EG broke. Mind you, this isn't compeitition play. I don't believe I have that EG anymore, I think I traded some parts for a Draciel G base, and took the EG from there. Gotta check one of these days.
p.s and just for the record, metal draciel's attack ring is pretty at the end of its four attack points, i have had of the three of the blade (dont ask why, i liked the base) and they all broke on the tips of the attack ring =(.
I broke so much stuff when I was playing with them..ARs, BBs, SGs, and 1 WD. I dunno how that happened, but it cracked.
Bey Brad Wrote:Yeah, Flame Wing breaks pretty easily.

Uugh, I was just fooling around with the new Beys I got and one of the points on my Flame Wing broke off right at the end of a battle.

And what makes it even more depressing is that it was against Metal Driger. DD:
please don't tell me it was the red Dranzer F i sent you
The only thing of mine that broke is an 8-balance weight disk, I guess my battles aren't that intense. It's also been so long since I have played with my beyblades and I lost Draciel F, Driger F, Bump King, and that's all I remember having that I can't find now.