Whine about your breaks

My custom bey. Literally exploded into pieces flying everywhere in a three way battle when the other two hit it on opposite sides at the same time. I'm prettty sure only the face bolt is maybe broken, if I can find it...... sigh
Ummmm yeah..... so this happened.... So frustrating... time to take apart an MFB launcher and replace the string. It's to be expected I guess though. If you figure in for second launches immediately after a launch that don't register on the beylogger, I probably have launched over 10k times with it. And I launch really hard most of the time

Edit: Good as new... kind of... lol. The handle does not want to come apart so I am just using the MFB launcher handle for the time being. I tried taking it apart like in the akirasdaddy videos but it is lodged in there hard. If anybody figures out how to get it apart, lemme know. I am just going to throw a launcher rubber over it anyway, so whatever.
Try sticking one of those thin screwdrivers through the end of the handle where the string comes out to push the plastic plug out the other side. That's what works on my Beylauncher L/Rs, at least.
Yeah I tried that, but It is just too hard to punch out
UGH I am so mad. Normally when I break a bey I'm disappointed and I just put it on my replace list. But just broke my grip. The little clip that hooks the grip and launcher together won't fit in because I cracked the grip. I was just ripping a string launcher and I yanked it out of the grip and cracked where the clip goes in. Now I have to spend the money I was saving up for a full set of burst random booster on a new grip. I'm really mad right now.
(Aug. 22, 2015  7:50 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Edit: Good as new... kind of... lol. The handle does not want to come apart so I am just using the MFB launcher handle for the time being. I tried taking it apart like in the akirasdaddy videos but it is lodged in there hard. If anybody figures out how to get it apart, lemme know. I am just going to throw a launcher rubber over it anyway, so whatever.

nice custom launcher zoro! You probably just added an inch or 2 to your string, on the upside Smile
Nope. It's a crappy fake $.69 launcher from ebay that I fixed it with and the string is shorter. I just bought some nice string and am going to redo it and make it longer though. Massive power string launches incoming!!!
Edit: Got it done, but TT is smart. It seems that, if your string is too long, the beylogger can tell and won't record your launch. Gonna need to slowly shorten it until it is original size and they can be recorded Crying
That sucks. But its good that they made it impossible to hack. Mine turns 7 and 1/4 rotations if that helps.

You could just pull it out 7 and 1/4 rotations and measure how much extra there is before you start guessing and cutting
Good call. Mine now gets 8.5. So I guess it is a little longer. So I guess if you replace your string you might as well make it 8.5 rotations for a little more power, that seems like the upper limit that the beylogger let's you do. Good number to know
Edit: I shortened it up again to a little over 8 rotations. I think the string stretched out a little and it wasn't recording launches half the time. Just a FYI for anyone else that needs to replace their string
Well... I recently lost my sweet Seaborg. It was really old and its AR is really easy to breake, so my Dranzer F did the dirty job and here is the result. DJ - Sad.

Large image...
(Aug. 25, 2015  5:02 AM)BeyGa Wrote: Well... I recently lost my sweet Seaborg. It was really old and its AR is really easy to breake, so my Dranzer F did the dirty job and here is the result. DJ - Sad.

Large image...

When a Plastic breaks....worst feeling in the world. Can't believe after a few battles my Black Dranzer AR broke.
You're lucky that Dranzer F isn't broken already. lol

Pretty cool photo though.
(Aug. 25, 2015  5:32 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: You're lucky that Dranzer F isn't broken already. lol

Pretty cool photo though.

Thanks, Brad. Smile
I'd like to make a battle video with that Dranzer, but I'm afraid it breaks... Well, I'll try anyway, it'll be fun. :')
one of The horns on my H145 snaped of in a battle. My purple leone energy ring has a big chunk taken out of it.
and One of my wide balls has a big crack in it.
(Aug. 25, 2015  3:02 PM)BAWB18 Wrote: one of The horns on my H145 snaped of in a battle. My purple leone energy ring has a big chunk taken out of it.
and One of my wide balls has a big crack in it.

Woah, a crack? Is it in the tip itself or the ring?

Also, for the rest, were they your counterfeits? If they were, wouldn't be surprised.
Anyone know where I could get string that is similar to that of a string launcher? The string I bought keeps breaking. I have changed the string out on my burst launcher like 3 times. Good news is that I think I could set the world record for fastest string change though. Lol
I think it is a sort of vinyl string. Something anti-fray should work.

Or you could try this, rofl
(Aug. 27, 2015  4:36 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Anyone know where I could get string that is similar to that of a string launcher? The string I bought keeps breaking. I have changed the string out on my burst launcher like 3 times. Good news is that I think I could set the world record for fastest string change though. Lol

I was looking for this a few days ago, try Polyester 1.5mm string, get a 2mm one as well, in case. They're about 20 cents on eBay with shipping.
Cool. Thanks man. And if anybody breaks their string and needs help replacing it lemme know. I am a pro now. Lol
Beyblade bursts tend to break very easily.
(Aug. 27, 2015  8:04 PM)EchnoRom Wrote: Beyblade bursts tend to break very easily.

Hm no ? Besides some teeth wearing down (mostly Valkyrie's), I have not seen any breaks at all so far.
(Aug. 27, 2015  8:04 PM)EchnoRom Wrote: Beyblade bursts tend to break very easily.

I wrote a post about the technical issues here: http://beybrad.tumblr.com/post/127170870...cal-issues

Basically — they're relegated largely to the BeyLauncher and Valkyrie's Layer only.
i'm quit happy of my beylauncher. at now it works perfectly well. but i'm not too hard with hah!
Yeah mine is still going strong and launching perfect after what must be well over 10k launches and I am in no way easy on it. Lol. It has had issues, but nothing that is not easily fixed. And other than Valkyrie, all my beys are still in working condition. My first Spriggan and Kerbeus layers are still giving great battles against each other after what must be around 3k launches each (I use them a lot to save on the wear of my other layers).
Sorry for the double post but I think these helpful tips warrant one. I just broke the spring in my beylauncher. The middle part of the spring that the prongs (the place where you turn the screwdriver to make it retract) hold snapped off. All you have to do is put another kink in the spring, giving the prongs something to hold onto again . Be very careful and use this video as a guide. As you take it apart, do so very slowly and note exactly how it will need to go back together. But remember, everything on a burst launcher goes in the opposite direction than a MFB launcher, and if you turn the screwdriver the wrong way, the spring will get messed up again. If anyone has this problem and cannot figure it out themselves, let me know by posting in here or just PM me. We will get it figured out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3XVdE03w6o
Now I think that is just about every break I can get on this thing. Hopefully now it should hold up until the September releases (knock on wood). Lol