Whine about your breaks

Bringing this thread back to mourn the loss of one of my Wolf Crushers at AN during some free-play in the Tornado BeyStadium ...

[Image: NSYkxEE.jpg]

Oh well ... at least it broke on a sick KO from Jiraiya Blade / Circle Heavy / Grip Flat Core Ultimate Mode. Cool
Today my dog chewed 2 of my string launchers... I have none left. ;__;
(Jun. 06, 2015  7:09 PM)Hato Wrote: Today my dog chewed 2 of my string launchers... I have none left. ;__;

not looking good Uncertain
(Jun. 06, 2015  7:09 PM)Hato Wrote: Today my dog chewed 2 of my string launchers... I have none left. ;__;

Was it the handle or string or both?
My Zinrai just exploded and I only found 3 pieces of the weight disk Unhappy.
(Jun. 06, 2015  7:16 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:

Was it the handle or string or both?

Prongs and handle. It feels weird gripping it... Do the anime styled/normal way scratches so.. ;~; I probably will not buy anymore until Burst; getting a burst one :]
(Jun. 10, 2015  9:48 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: My Zinrai just exploded and I only found 3 pieces of the weight disk Unhappy.

Yikes, that sucks.

Ah well if it makes you feel any better Zinrai sucked anyway IMO.
(Jun. 10, 2015  10:08 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Ah well if it makes you feel any better Zinrai sucked anyway IMO.

The AR was good in few very specific combos but that was the only useful part. That said, however, I only own 9 (now 8) plastic era beys so it's still a significant loss, as well as being impressive just how dramatically and completely one can break.
(Jun. 11, 2015  2:08 AM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2015  10:08 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Ah well if it makes you feel any better Zinrai sucked anyway IMO.

The AR was good in few very specific combos but that was the only useful part. That said, however, I only own 9 (now 8) plastic era beys so it's still a significant loss, as well as being impressive just how dramatically and completely one can break.

Seriously, I hated its imbalance and it was unreliable and can damage other attack rings, but I guess its still a big loss, guess you should get some more if possible.
Hato, I feel so sorry for you man. Unhappy R.I.P. String launchers. My very first beyblade galaxy pegasus got it's track sliced in half by the murdious lightning L-Drago, this inccident happened around 2 yrs ago, I was really sad it broke, L-drago made a undercut strike on galaxy's track and BOOM, it broke in mid-air, almost like the anime.
Ahhhh!! thats sad

I didnt break anything recently, cuz on a hiatus Grin
Recently i bought a new F230 and after testing it on MF-H Jade Cygnus F230GCF the F230 snapped in half where the two screws are, and no i cant just replace the parts because the parts that the screws go into are not there anymore haha. But yeah this is the 2nd time an F230 has broken like this for me. Unhappy
@[1234beyblade] Can you post a picture of them? I'd like to see how your F230s broke.
@[Angry Face]

So yeah this is actually the one that recently broke, luckily it was only one side, so it is still usable, my other one however is actually broken in half i misplaced it somewhere so i did not get pictures of it, whenever i find it i might post them if it is still relevant haha.
The world wil now fall into the hands of nemesis. Big Bang Pegasus. Broke. I was battleing my myself with my proto nemisis stadium (use Vulcan horuseus in there it's epic ) and Big Bang and proto were going at it. At the first hit Big Bang exploded. I mean EXPLODED the clear wheel touched the ceiling. I figured it was just loose. But I screwed it back together and the face lot wouldn't tighten all the way so I knew it was gonna break soon but I didn't really think about it. I launched it again and BOOM PC frame to the face. What happened was Pegasus took a huge hit and the face was yanked up. And it tore the plastic from inside the 4d bottom out. It has just enough left for you to assemble the bey but it doesn't stay together. This was my first 4d bey and I am so sad even the it kinda sucks. But hey I'll get a replacement and a new final drive. Maybe I'll get a limited edition. Who knows if I'll even have the money. Anyway we are all scrwd because gingka is dead xD

I havnt broken any f230s but my e230 is just getting chopped away. Because the design being just walls of plastic they chip easily. It's still works but my brother got a thief pheonic in. A random booster (both of us got them on first tries) so I use that one. My saramanda MSF cracked and my original theif pheonic is face snapped right it two. I have several shredded face bolts and I'm really looking forward to not having them in burst!!
There is a dude who sells the fd and LDrago destroy bottoms on ebay. Just those two bottoms for a starting bid of like $5. And when I bought them from him he threw in a free rf
(Jul. 22, 2015  6:26 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: There is a dude who sells the fd and LDrago destroy bottoms on ebay. Just those two bottoms for a starting bid of like $5. And when I bought them from him he threw in a free rf

This is the 'Whine About Your Breaks' thread...
Yeah, sorry, I just thought I would help him fix his break. But I should have pm'ed him. My bad
(Jul. 22, 2015  6:26 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: There is a dude who sells the fd and LDrago destroy bottoms on ebay. Just those two bottoms for a starting bid of like $5. And when I bought them from him he threw in a free rf

Thanks for the thought but when I think about spending 2-3 dollars on a bottom alone seems like a waste. I'd rather get a new one and a track and tip part setup thing for about 15$
Back before the Metal Masters saga I unintentionally broke the tall section of the Spin Track of my neighbor's / friend's Gasher with my Dark Wolf ( First & favorite Bey ever other than my current Bey : Ultimate Meteo L Drago ) I felt really bad , my neighbor / friend said its okay but still I have the guilt feeling.
I have too many stripped Face Bolts.
So many of mine are on the verge... Unhappy

Broke my Unicorno ring; one horn has broken off.\_(• _•)_/
I accedientally broke my Byxis clear wheel using Bandid Goreim.
Wow, I never saw this happen before. Thought that MFB had the best construction system with minimal flaws ...
Well it was more or chipped than broke.

If you're on about the faces, either the face or track tends to break if used too roughly, it's probably not the beyblade itself. Though I also think MFB have a stronger structure than Plastics even when I don't count the Metal Wheel. Wait or was the comment sarcastic?