Whine about your breaks

I had used the base for so long that the tip had worn down to a semi-point. Giving it a huge amount of spin speed and endurance. Plus a slight instability that allowed the Triple wing to really come into it's own. As long as it catches right it can do some serious damage.

Trust me, it was a great combination.

Also to edit. It wasn't a Heavy 6, it was a heavy 10.
I have the parts, it isn't.
Unless your tip was illegally worn flat, then it's mediocre.
Well as I said, it won 90% of all it's battles, including offical tornys at Eastleigh and Chessington World of Adventures.
Oh, Hasbro official, that's why.
people using combos like:
Bound Attack Ring
Balance
SG Oil Ball
Fortress Base
Unfortunately those were the only ones I had access too.

I think the most explosive break I had though was when I faced a bog standard Trygle. The guy didn't notice that his base's shaft was cracked and when he launched it, one hit of my blade shattered it into about 5 pieces, but it also snapped my triple wing, being the sport he was, he lent me his triple wing for the rest of the torny.
my wing defender was battleing trygle and the little wings on the wings both snapped off on the first hit D:
so im out my only wing defender AR
it doesen't count as a beyblade break, but my thumbnail almost broke when the beylauncher handle whammed it.
i didn't tighten my storm Pegasus enough so when i ripped t in the stadium it flew apart and my energy ring cracked right in half no clue y Unhappy
(Oct. 05, 2010  4:03 PM)teh cute gemini Wrote: over use? over tight?

probably lol
R.I.P

zeus

T_T stupid Pegasus...
In the past couple of weeks I've ended up breaking 2 rip cords, and one of my metal faces snapped into my Lightning L-Drago, got it out eventually but the face is wrecked.

Oh yeah forgot to add, one of my Leone wheels got stuck in a huge tree. Pinching_eyes_2
(Oct. 10, 2010  9:58 AM)Omega Wrote: Oh yeah forgot to add, one of my Leone wheels got stuck in a huge tree. Pinching_eyes_2
How did that happen?

Please don't tell me you were launching spinning tops at huge trees, haha.
Can't help but think of the original plastic gen when i hear of crazy feats like this hah.
My beylauncher that came with my Storm Pegasis broke. The string doesn't retract properly; I tried taking it apart but saw nothing wrong with it. Does anyone know how to fix this ? =P
well i broke my Rock Escolpio T125JB so badly well i wanted to sldeshoot then woops it smashed threw the
glass window then it all smashed well at least we created super glue
(Oct. 10, 2010  11:46 AM)blah Wrote: My beylauncher that came with my Storm Pegasis broke. The string doesn't retract properly; I tried taking it apart but saw nothing wrong with it. Does anyone know how to fix this ? =P
I remember seeing a Youtube Vid on this.

All I remember is that you need a Flat-head Screwdriver to twist the Spinny thing, and twist 9 times...

I'll search for the vid now.
(Oct. 10, 2010  7:17 PM)ultimatebladers Wrote: well i broke my Rock Escolpio T125JB so badly well i wanted to sldeshoot then woops it smashed threw the

super glue to the rescue it never fails
ok back on topic my bey launcher broke and now whaenever i pull it thestring doesnt retract so i have to retract by the prongs and thery cracked too but atleast i got a new one
(Oct. 10, 2010  7:26 PM)Ra Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2010  7:17 PM)ultimatebladers Wrote: well i broke my Rock Escolpio T125JB so badly well i wanted to sldeshoot then woops it smashed threw the

ok back on topic my bey launcher broke and now whaenever i pull it thestring doesnt retract so i have to retract by the prongs and thery cracked too but atleast i got a new one

(Oct. 10, 2010  11:46 AM)blah Wrote: My beylauncher that came with my Storm Pegasis broke. The string doesn't retract properly; I tried taking it apart but saw nothing wrong with it. Does anyone know how to fix this ? =P
This vid explains it all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv8UeZ3ZT7E
(Oct. 10, 2010  7:26 PM)Ra Wrote:

brings back memories of when my launcher coudnt rip either then
i didnt have any other launcher becuase it cracked while i tried to launch it i begged for a new launcher when i was 13 so long ha but super glue came to the rescue again
*Sigh*...Another broken metal wheel. This makes three...FML.

This one was my Earth. One of the walls broke off...

IDK what I'm doing wrong to make all of my wheels break...is it just because of overuse?
Poor Oki. P: You seem to have a knack for bey-breaks hah.

It probably just is over use though.
AGHHH my beylauncher L/R is starting to tear! the string is now fluffy and sticks out of the handle!!! You'd think something like this would only happen to other people, but never to you......
My Light Blue Beylauncher's Handle Broke today. =\

Superglue FTW?
all my RF peices got worn.last night,my brother stoped my l drago in mid spin with his hand and smeared the RF...