Whine about your breaks

^I was going to ask the same question. =P

But his cardboard bey fence got ripped to shreds so he used a metal one instead, LOL. ^^
Nah we were blading in his back garden.
blah, your RF incident reminds me of mine: I accidentally dropped my MF Lightning LDrago 100RF, and it hit the floor from a meter. Next thing I saw was my RF warped into a very slight slope. It basically was like Rubber Q, but the slope wasn't too extreme. I don't know if that counts as a breakage, but I consider it to be one.
Today was one of my saddest beydays... My C145 broke Chocked_2

Close up:
[Image: image000k.th.jpg]

With the EVIL(hah, still my favorite though) bey who broke it:
[Image: image003pf.th.jpg]

Oh dear. Gonna buy another Sagittario. Speechless

To add pain, I think I just bought My Flame Sagittario about two months ago. And I just bought L-Drago. YESTERDAY. Unhappy
(Oct. 17, 2010  12:11 PM)jason_47 Wrote: Today was one of my saddest beydays... My C145 broke Chocked_2

That's why you buy multiples Tongue_out Surprisingly, after hundreds of battles (Maybe even more then a thousand xD) my original C145 hasn't received any damage.
Hah, one of my claws broke. But when you put the tip on, the tip holds it back into place. ;D
Both of you guys are lucky. Mine was Takara-Tomy, yet L-Drago still broke it. Ughhh. Haha Wink

A little off-topic: Hey, how'd you do that spoiler thingy? That's pretty handy, hah. Smile
(Oct. 17, 2010  12:11 PM)jason_47 Wrote: -snipped-
OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
exactly the same place mine did. I was about to whine.
As did mine! I'm referring to the C145 breakage. I think I posted a similar pic earlier on in this thread. I'm just too lazy to replace it atm, even though I have a constant supply, hah.
You can thanks Poison Serpent for those C145 breaks Smile
(Oct. 17, 2010  12:29 PM)jason_47 Wrote: Both of you guys are lucky. Mine was Takara-Tomy, yet L-Drago still broke it. Ughhh. Haha Wink

You make it sound like Hasbro's is less durable.
Also, It isn't worth buying another Flame Sagg. just for C145, get Earth Virgo when it comes.
(Oct. 17, 2010  3:44 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2010  12:11 PM)jason_47 Wrote: -snipped-
OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
exactly the same place mine did. I was about to whine.
Oshi-,mines broke here as well,yes srs.
I'm whining for my friend.
I broke his H145, second mold.
With Dark Cancer CH120SD.
Hah, he has to wait until November 11th.
Ok um... I just did a quick battle and It was Lighting L Drago C120RF and it lifted up the flame sagitario and it broke the SD I had on it when it KO'd it. I was mad like crazy..
Darn you Earth Bull C145WD !!! You broke my CH120 , atleast I have an extra.
how's that even happen?
[quote='Moss' pid='386484' dateline='1287214653']
BURN YOUR DARK WOLF IN A FURNACE !

Well me and my little brother lit the dark piece, at least, on fire... (I have pics)
Anyway, on topic, my ED145 piece broke and now won't freely spin
(Oct. 18, 2010  10:39 PM)momiji manju Wrote: how's that even happen?

The waterfall technique, of course.

But seriously, it doesn't seem like it could happen.

Explain?
(Oct. 18, 2010  9:36 PM)Wraith Wrote: With Dark Cancer CH105SD.

...What?
CH120 only goes into 120 height, or 145 height.

(Oct. 18, 2010  10:01 PM)Akel Wrote: Ok um... I just did a quick battle and It was Lighting L Drago C120RF

Again....what?
I'm either assuming CH120 or C145.
I dropped my MF Pegasis 145RF, and now the RF is sorta warped; it's not too bad compared to what happened next. I was using my MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF against MF Earth Bull C145WB, and it was a draw; Lightning LDrago flew out of my Stadium, and onto the floor. I warped two of my best Bottoms in a matter of less than five minutes. On top of that, I only have one fresh RF left and one worn one.

Another twenty bucks for new RF's...

Dunno if warps count as breaks, hah.
(Oct. 19, 2010  6:45 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: I dropped my MF Pegasis 145RF, and now the RF is sorta warped; it's not too bad compared to what happened next. I was using my MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF against MF Earth Bull C145WB, and it was a draw; Lightning LDrago flew out of my Stadium, and onto the floor. I warped two of my best Bottoms in a matter of less than five minutes. On top of that, I only have one fresh RF left and one worn one.

Another twenty bucks for new RF's...

Dunno if warps count as breaks, hah.
Ah, I have experienced this quite a few times already...

Anyway, if by "warped" you mean "one side of the RF slanting to a side so that it looks somewhat like the Quake Bottom", you should definitely try to fix it by using it non-stop on a heavy weight Attack combo.
It will eventually wear down and change back to the normal shape.

But if the 'slanted' part is too steep, it is very unlikely this will work. :\
Wow, my RF has worn down so much yet I haven't even noticed till I compared it to a mint R2F. O:
Anyone else notice this ? =P
@ Diamond: The RF that I'm using on my MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF was dropped once before, but your advice did work; I played with it non-stop until it went back to normal. Then I dropped it again 2 months later (which was yesterday)..... The one on my MF Pegasis 145RF isn't too bad, but I'll have to keep playing around with them.
I used that hasbro chamber thing to build my flame sagittario and it broke it! I spen so much money on it!

I HATE HASBRO!

edit- I am sending them my sagittario and they will give me a new one. still, hasbro sucks
Hasbro doesn't suck; their Beys are good. Some of their accessories are pointless though, like that Chamber device you've got there.