Which sellers are legit

I wanna get into metal fight again and i wanna avoid fakes and midfakes
(Jun. 14, 2021  6:29 PM)DedZeY Wrote: I wanna get into metal fight again and i wanna avoid fakes and midfakes

Try everwish
(Jun. 14, 2021  6:32 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2021  6:29 PM)DedZeY Wrote: I wanna get into metal fight again and i wanna avoid fakes and midfakes

Try everwish

Ok thanks

(Jun. 14, 2021  6:32 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:

Try everwish

Nah they sell burst
(Jun. 14, 2021  6:36 PM)DedZeY Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2021  6:32 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Try everwish

Ok thanks

(Jun. 14, 2021  6:32 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Try everwish

Nah they sell burst

They also sell metal fight you just gotta type it in
(Jun. 14, 2021  6:38 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2021  6:36 PM)DedZeY Wrote: Ok thanks

Nah they sell burst

K ill try it out

(Jun. 14, 2021  6:38 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2021  6:36 PM)DedZeY Wrote: Ok thanks

Nah they sell burst

Any other websites 
Sry for bothering you but i didnt rly fond what i wanted

(Jun. 14, 2021  6:39 PM)DedZeY Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2021  6:38 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: They also sell metal fight you just gotta type it in

K ill try it out

(Jun. 14, 2021  6:38 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: They also sell metal fight you just gotta type it in

Any other websites 
Sry for bothering you but i didnt rly find what i wanted
(Jun. 14, 2021  6:39 PM)DedZeY Wrote:

K ill try it out

Any other websites 

(Jun. 14, 2021  6:39 PM)DedZeY Wrote: K ill try it out

Any other websites 
Sry for bothering you but i didnt rly find what i wanted

No problem but that was the only website I knew of sorry
(Jun. 14, 2021  6:49 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2021  6:39 PM)DedZeY Wrote: K ill try it out

Any other websites 

No problem but that was the only website I knew of sorry

oh its ok
Everwish and ebay
what is everwish?
(Jun. 15, 2021  6:04 PM)Super A Wrote: what is everwish?

https://ever-wish.com/ is a site where you can buy Beyblades for good prices and as far as I've heard it is a legit site but the only sites I trust are Malloftoys and Amazon
the only sites that I feel are one hundred percent legit would be www.beysandbricks.com and www.malloftoys.com eBay and Amazon are okay I guess but you really have to look into each individual seller to determine if they are legit. Beys and bricks is cool because they tell you if its authentic or unbranded and you can also buy beys that are normally found only in triple sets or rare recolors individually
(Jun. 24, 2021  10:54 PM)LoneStarBlader Wrote: the only sites that I feel are one hundred percent legit would be www.beysandbricks.com and www.malloftoys.com eBay and Amazon are okay I guess but you really have to look into each individual seller to determine if they are legit. Beys and bricks is cool because they tell you if its authentic or unbranded and you can also buy beys that are normally found only in triple sets or rare recolors individually

Beysandbricks are a bit sketchy from what I heard your best bets are to go with EverWish and Malloftoys
(Jun. 24, 2021  11:08 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  10:54 PM)LoneStarBlader Wrote: the only sites that I feel are one hundred percent legit would be www.beysandbricks.com and www.malloftoys.com eBay and Amazon are okay I guess but you really have to look into each individual seller to determine if they are legit. Beys and bricks is cool because they tell you if its authentic or unbranded and you can also buy beys that are normally found only in triple sets or rare recolors individually

Beysandbricks are a bit sketchy from what I heard your best bets are to go with EverWish and Malloftoys

I've got several authentic beys from beys and bricks i haven't heard bad things mall of toys is legit as well but idk about ever wish their prices are crazy low which makes me doubt about the quality. A few people I've talked to said they got duped by everwish because of the low prices. I know everwishs price point is attractive but at the end of the day you pay a low price you get low quality.

After doing a bit more research and calling a couple of my buddies I have to apologize because I confused wish with ever wish. I haven't purchased from ever wish but a couple of youtubers use ecerwiah and claim its legit. The thing with everwish is that you buy wholesale from what I can tell so if you're okay with buying at least 3 of whatever bey you want then I suppose its legit but I mean if you're not going to resell them or not into alot of competition battles then it seems like a waste of money. The thing with beys and bricks is they do sell fakes some people don't realize that they sell tt hasbro alongside what they label as unbranded. Some customers see a 10 dollar price tag on imperial dragon or 15 dollar price on a triple booster and jump on it without looking at the brand. As long as its labeled takara tomy or hasbro from them its completely legit if you buy unbranded then you take a huge risk and you get what you pay for
Amazon still has some legit beys left, but he careful there are tons of fakes on there. They still have Beyblade legend versions of galaxy Pegasus, meteo l-drago, burn fire blaze, rock Leone, and a few other beys on there that I’m pretty certain are legit.
(Jun. 24, 2021  11:53 PM)LoneStarBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  11:08 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Beysandbricks are a bit sketchy from what I heard your best bets are to go with EverWish and Malloftoys

I've got several authentic beys from beys and bricks i haven't heard bad things mall of toys is legit as well but idk about ever wish their prices are crazy low which makes me doubt about the quality. A few people I've talked to said they got duped by everwish because of the low prices. I know everwishs price point is attractive but at the end of the day you pay a low price you get low quality.

After doing a bit more research and calling a couple of my buddies I have to apologize because I confused wish with ever wish. I haven't purchased from ever wish but a couple of youtubers use ecerwiah and claim its legit. The thing with everwish is that you buy wholesale from what I can tell so if you're okay with buying at least 3 of whatever bey you want then I suppose its legit but I mean if you're not going to resell them or not into alot of competition battles then it seems like a waste of money. The thing with beys and bricks is they do sell fakes some people don't realize that they sell tt hasbro alongside what they label as unbranded. Some customers see a 10 dollar price tag on imperial dragon or 15 dollar price on a triple booster and jump on it without looking at the brand. As long as its labeled takara tomy or hasbro from them its completely legit if you buy unbranded then you take a huge risk and you get what you pay for

Beys and bricks is good,mall of toys has good quality,ebay depends on how legit the seller is,amazon same as ebay,and everwish is crazy with the shipping prices
There are still some genuine beys on Amazon, but beware: there are a lot of fakes. Galaxy Pegasus, Meteo L-drago, Burn Fire Blaze, Rock Leone, and a few other Beyblade legends are still available, and I'm fairly sure they're real.
2 player games
"Looking for purchase advice? Use our Purchase Consultation thread for MFB or Burst here."

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchas...-MFB-Burst