Which one, 4 or 5?

4is used more than 5 but 5 is heavier. Which one is more useful?
They're both good. 7 and 0 are better. I don't know which one is better though.
(Feb. 07, 2018  1:03 PM)ptf606 Wrote: They're both good. 7 and 0 are better. I don't know which one is better though.

i agree.  i pretty much only use 7 and 0 for everything, unless i want a lighter bey.  in that case i like polish.
To be honest, I don’t think there is significant diference among 4, 5 and 8.
7 has better stamina and is heavier

0 is heaviest but TrainiacJ says that it has only decent stamina that is less that 4 or 7
(Feb. 07, 2018  4:59 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: But isn't 7 imbalanced?

No, it's perfectly balanced
(Feb. 07, 2018  4:36 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: To be honest, I don’t think there is significant diference among 4, 5 and 8.
Doesn't 8 decrease burst resistance? Completely off topic, this is my 300th post
I feel like 5 is overall better in left spin than when in right. 4 just seems more easily accessible while being better in right spin.
(Feb. 07, 2018  8:08 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2018  4:36 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: To be honest, I don’t think there is significant diference among 4, 5 and 8.
Doesn't 8 decrease burst resistance? Completely off topic, this is my 300th post

Perhaps... but I don't think there are critical differences...
(Feb. 07, 2018  9:29 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2018  8:08 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Doesn't 8 decrease burst resistance? Completely off topic, this is my 300th post

Perhaps... but I don't think there are critical differences...

It SEVERELY does. It's like using the Ring or Infinity Disk
(Feb. 07, 2018  9:08 PM)Mage Wrote: I feel like 5 is overall better in left spin than when in right. 4 just seems more easily accessible while being better in right spin.

This seems like an interesting claim, though understandable based on the way the Disks are shaped. Are there any matchups/combos where this is particularly noticeable? I haven't really compared 5 to 4 in terms of performance in opposite spin Stamina, since for me 7 was beating 4 in both directions and I've been using that since (this was before I got 5).

Ever since Basedsamuraij recommended 5 to me for Twin Nemesis it's quickly become my favorite Disk to pair with the Layer, though I don't own 0 or 3 yet. In my experience, it makes tN self-burst less than it did with 7 or 4, which is interesting because I find 7 less likely to self-burst on lS (probably has to do with the shape/weight distribution compared to the Layer).
Yeah, To me Five Increases Burst Resistance, which is also why I pair it with tN
Yeah, we've seen bJ(sarcastic) plus how is 7 not imbalanced? doesn't it have 4 '7's on one and 3 on the other?
(Feb. 08, 2018  1:25 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Yeah, we've seen bJ(sarcastic) plus how is 7 not imbalanced? doesn't it have 4 '7's on one and 3 on the other?

Two of the protrusions are only half the size so their is an equal amount of mass on either side