Which is the Best ???

I feel that this conversation is just between two of us lol

(Sep. 18, 2021  10:13 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2021  10:12 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: Judgement Diabolos Blitz Octa was a meta combo back then.

Seems like an interesting combo, I'll try it on Union. Yes I love union.

*facepalm*
(Sep. 18, 2021  10:13 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2021  10:11 AM)(Blank) Wrote: I see.
I was in the middle of the room and Master flung Rage to the wall and it bursted. I thought rage would never burst, until that day...

Teeth do wear down over time. 
Was it jolt, or jolt dash? Since it is a rubber driver, if you use something with rubber drivers (without dash), it tends to burst.

It was just Jolt, and I also find the thing that teeth wear sad. I used Destroy' all the time with attack combos until a few days ago when I found out dash drivers wear out teeth faster
(Sep. 18, 2021  10:15 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2021  10:13 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: Teeth do wear down over time. 
Was it jolt, or jolt dash? Since it is a rubber driver, if you use something with rubber drivers (without dash), it tends to burst.

It was just Jolt, and I also find the thing that teeth wear sad. I used Destroy' all the time with attack combos until a few days ago when I found out dash drivers wear out teeth faster

Metal cap drivers: here I come
(Sep. 18, 2021  10:13 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: I feel that this conversation is just between two of us lol

(Sep. 18, 2021  10:13 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Seems like an interesting combo, I'll try it on Union. Yes I love union.

*facepalm*
I mean, at least we keep this thread active. It's also the most active I've been in a thread which is nice.
Why the facepalm? Is Union not enough for you? 🤨

(Sep. 18, 2021  10:16 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2021  10:15 AM)(Blank) Wrote: It was just Jolt, and I also find the thing that teeth wear sad. I used Destroy' all the time with attack combos until a few days ago when I found out dash drivers wear out teeth faster

Metal cap drivers: here I come
YES, I am gonna throw Metal Universe in the trash when I get the b-191 set. I might just melt it and make an extra dragon head and glue it on rage, I dunno.
Valkyrie/Xcalibur.Heavy/Gravity.Xtreme
Nightmare Longinus.Bump.Xtreme
Cho-Z Valkyrie.00angle.Xtreme'
Judgement Diabolos.Blitz.Xtreme'
Zwei Diabolos.Sting.Jolt'
(MCC) Rage HeliosII Xtreme' 3A

some attack meta combos at their time

(Sep. 18, 2021  10:16 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2021  10:13 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: I feel that this conversation is just between two of us lol

*facepalm*
I mean, at least we keep this thread active. It's also the most active I've been in a thread which is nice.

(Sep. 18, 2021  10:16 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: Metal cap drivers: here I come
YES, I am gonna throw Metal Universe in the trash when I get the b-191 set. I might just melt it and make an extra dragon head and glue it on rage, I dunno.

Just put in on Bahamut, why throw it? lol

btw our conversation has carried over to the second page! Hooray!

I think our conversation is kinda off-topic lmao
Bump??? How do you put that on Nightmare Longinus??? I must know, because I can only put a driver on it.

Aight, time to do those gt combos on Union and use Jolt instead of Jolt'
(Sep. 18, 2021  10:20 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Bump??? How do you put that on Nightmare Longinus??? I must know, because I can only put a driver on it.

Bump is a disc frame, Nightmare Longinus does not support discs, but it does support frames. 
Your Union gonna burst.

Jolt was known for its slightly weaker spring.
(Sep. 18, 2021  10:18 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: Valkyrie/Xcalibur.Heavy/Gravity.Xtreme

(Sep. 18, 2021  10:16 AM)(Blank) Wrote: I mean, at least we keep this thread active. It's also the most active I've been in a thread which is nice.

It's not, we're still talking about beyblade and that's what matters. People should be worried if we start talking about making a cult or smth.
I can put metal drivers on Dread? Nice! I actually thought Orbit metal was a metal driver so I was sad that I won't use it anymore, then I racked my brain and realised
Also, hooray. This has been more like discord than WBO lmao, it's cool to talk with someone consistently for once
Do you have Xtreme', Quick', or Hunter' cuz those work too
(Sep. 18, 2021  10:22 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2021  10:20 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Bump??? How do you put that on Nightmare Longinus??? I must know, because I can only put a driver on it.

Bump is a disc frame, Nightmare Longinus does not support discs, but it does support frames. 
Your Union gonna burst.

So far, my Jolt hasn't bursted yet. My only problem with it is stamina, but It's an attack type so that's a given.
I'm gonna use Wall on Nightmare right now. It's the only frame I have
(Sep. 18, 2021  10:23 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2021  10:18 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: Valkyrie/Xcalibur.Heavy/Gravity.Xtreme

It's not, we're still talking about beyblade and that's what matters. People should be worried if we start talking about making a cult or smth.
I can put metal drivers on Dread? Nice! I actually thought Orbit metal was a metal driver so I was sad that I won't use it anymore, then I racked my brain and realised
Also, hooray. This has been more like discord than WBO lmao, it's cool to talk with someone consistently for once

I meant DB bahamut. 
Though Dread Bahamut's teeth are almost completely flat lol. 
Metal (something) and (something) Metal are different. 
(something) Metal means their tip is metal, nothing to do with the metal cap. 
Metal (something) means that the cap is metal, destroying teeth
(Sep. 18, 2021  10:24 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: Do you have Xtreme', Quick', or Hunter' cuz those work too
Tbh, the only attack drivers I have are Destroy, Destroy', Jolt, Charge and Xtend+(attack mode)
(Sep. 18, 2021  10:25 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2021  10:22 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: Bump is a disc frame, Nightmare Longinus does not support discs, but it does support frames. 
Your Union gonna burst.

So far, my Jolt hasn't bursted yet. My only problem with it is stamina, but It's an attack type so that's a given.

NO WALL

just dont put anythng cuz wall isnt good for anything except bearing (and dimension-s ig)
(Sep. 18, 2021  10:26 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2021  10:23 AM)(Blank) Wrote: It's not, we're still talking about beyblade and that's what matters. People should be worried if we start talking about making a cult or smth.

I meant DB bahamut. 
Yeah, I just figured that out. So I'm back to using Orbit Metal, it's actually pretty good at defense

(Sep. 18, 2021  10:26 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2021  10:25 AM)(Blank) Wrote: So far, my Jolt hasn't bursted yet. My only problem with it is stamina, but It's an attack type so that's a given.

NO WALL

just dont put anythng cuz wall isnt good for anything except bearing (and dimension-s ig)
I'm just going to not lock it in, so when it gets hit hard. The frame will act like phoenix's gimmick
(Sep. 18, 2021  10:26 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2021  10:24 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: Do you have Xtreme', Quick', or Hunter' cuz those work too
Tbh, the only attack drivers I have are Destroy, Destroy', Jolt, Charge and Xtend+(attack mode)

Get Cosmo Valkyrie's random booster full set for three rubber dash drivers, plus some good frames to use in Limited

(Sep. 18, 2021  10:27 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2021  10:26 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: I meant DB bahamut. 
Yeah, I just figured that out. So I'm back to using Orbit Metal, it's actually pretty good at defense

(Sep. 18, 2021  10:26 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: NO WALL

I'm just going to not lock it in, so when it gets hit hard. The frame will act like phoenix's gimmick

Um what the frame will fall and the driver will be stuck in the frame and lose stamina
(Sep. 18, 2021  10:28 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2021  10:26 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Tbh, the only attack drivers I have are Destroy, Destroy', Jolt, Charge and Xtend+(attack mode)

Get Cosmo Valkyrie's random booster full set for three rubber dash drivers, plus some good frames to use in Limited
I am currently broke, so I can't. And b-191 is the only thing I'll get next month, and it doesn't have attack driver apart form allmight

(Sep. 18, 2021  10:28 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2021  10:26 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Tbh, the only attack drivers I have are Destroy, Destroy', Jolt, Charge and Xtend+(attack mode)

(Sep. 18, 2021  10:27 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Yeah, I just figured that out. So I'm back to using Orbit Metal, it's actually pretty good at defense

Um what the frame will fall and the driver will be stuck in the frame and lose stamina
Not if it's against "RAGE" muahahahahaha
It will get knocked back real hard so the frame will not get stuck
(Sep. 18, 2021  10:29 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2021  10:28 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: Get Cosmo Valkyrie's random booster full set for three rubber dash drivers, plus some good frames to use in Limited
I am currently broke, so I can't. And b-191 is the only thing I'll get next month, and it doesn't have attack driver apart form allmight

it just costs 80-100 usd including shipping

(Sep. 18, 2021  10:29 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2021  10:28 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: Get Cosmo Valkyrie's random booster full set for three rubber dash drivers, plus some good frames to use in Limited

Not if it's against "RAGE" muahahahahaha
It will get knocked back real hard so the frame will not get stuck

Um Nightmare vs Rage will be a nightmare for nightmare

wait that pun was unintended
Lmao, Sure Wink

ok, I'm gonna try that nightmare vs rage right now. I'll send results later
You're doing testing for fun, right?
Because Nightmare will get recked in standard
And Rage isn't legal for Limited
WHOA, Nightmare Longinus Wall Destroy' (Unlocked) was able to KO Rage Spriggan Destroy!

I tested it as well with Union Diabolos Blitz Jolt, and nightmare (locked) bursted Union!

I've got a feeling that Nightmare Longinus Wall Destroy' can dominate Limited
(Sep. 18, 2021  11:25 AM)(Blank) Wrote: WHOA, Nightmare Longinus Wall Destroy' (Unlocked) was able to KO Rage Spriggan Destroy!

I tested it as well with Union Diabolos Blitz Jolt, and nightmare (locked) bursted Union!

You're not testing it against proper combos
Proper combos: 
Stamina/Defence Hybrids: 
Maximum Garuda 00 Keep'
Deep Chaos 0 Revolve
Drain Fafnir 7Proof Atomic
Attack: 
Buster Xcalibur 1Bump Quick'
Sieg Xcalibur 1(something) Atomic
Z Achilles 00Dagger Xtreme'
Hazard Kerbeus 00Dagger Quick'

these are just examples

oh yeah and Drain Fafnir/Geist Fafnir 0Wall Bearing/Zone'+Z
and Right artemis 0Lift Rise

That KO was probably a fluke
I told you Union would burst
ok, I need better combos. Can you give me some? I know there is a thread for this, but can you be the one to answer? You just seem so knowledgeable. We have been interacting so much that I smell a friendship brewing! JK LMAO
My beys are: Bushin Valkyrie (0 Unite), Ace Dragon, Nightmare Longinus, Union Achilles, Master Diabolos, Z Achilles, Bloody Longinus, Dead Phoenix, Rage Longinus, Dread Bahamut, Slash Dragon (00 Octa), Lord Spriggan, World Spriggan and Lucifer The End

(Sep. 18, 2021  11:34 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2021  11:25 AM)(Blank) Wrote: WHOA, Nightmare Longinus Wall Destroy' (Unlocked) was able to KO Rage Spriggan Destroy!

You're not testing it against proper combos
Proper combos: 
Stamina/Defence Hybrids: 
Maximum Garuda 00 Keep'
Deep Chaos 0 Revolve
Drain Fafnir 7Proof Atomic
Attack: 
Buster Xcalibur 1Bump Quick'
Sieg Xcalibur 1(something) Atomic
Z Achilles 00Dagger Xtreme'
Hazard Kerbeus 00Dagger Quick'

these are just examples

oh yeah and Drain Fafnir/Geist Fafnir 0Wall Bearing/Zone'+Z
and Right artemis 0Lift Rise

That KO was probably a fluke
I told you Union would burst
I deny that ko was a fluke
Union bursting was a fluke
From what I've seen

Single Layer: Doomscizor Oval Accel (While the Forge disc was bad, Doomscizor was just great at it's job. It hit hard enough, and had just enough speed to work with. Also had great stamina capabilities.)
Dual Layer: Luinor L2 Nine Spiral (Metal on the layer. that's it. Nine and spiral wren't terrific, but I've learned that they are usable.)
Switchstrike/God: Luinor L3 Destroy (Has great attack against opposite spin opponents, which is typically the issue with opposite spin matches. "Destroys" same spin opponents. This thing took down slash Valkyrie easily, which says it's still relevant in some ways. And even when it doesn't knock the opponent out, it has just enough spin equalization and LAD to outlast opposite spin opponents. Make sure your driver has LAD, though, because you will need it in today's matches...)
Cho-Z: Archer Hercules (We don't talk about Hercules. Fricken Hercules, man. I'm so mad.)
Slingshock: (None of these are very good, but Dullahan was very decent for Slingshock. It was like a right spin Luinor in a way, which is something we need. Opposite spin makes for a disadvantage of lowered recoil usually.)
UNPOPULAR OPINIONS!!
Hypersphere: Bushin Ashindra (Hear me out, this is not the best one, but I haven't see very many hypersphere beys. I have no way to explain this, but Ashindra just slays for some reason. Even against TT beys. Hasbro really messed up on hypersphere though, so don't go finding a hypersphere bey... )
GT: Command Dragon Vanguard-P Quick (You just need to land one hit and the opponent is just yeeted into oblivion, unless they have a rubber defense driver.)
Haven't went further than that, because I'm stuck with pro-series and hasbro's stupid systems where they make beys light as possible.

Feel free to correct me anyone, though, I do not have TT, I use pro series, so peformance may vary :')
(Sep. 18, 2021  10:27 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2021  10:26 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: I meant DB bahamut. 

(Sep. 18, 2021  10:26 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: NO WALL

Not only will this only catch itself, but by WBO rules a frame falling off counts as a loss then and there.

(Sep. 18, 2021  6:49 PM)MrMister Wrote: From what I've seen

Single Layer: Doomscizor Oval Accel (While the Forge disc was bad, Doomscizor was just great at it's job. It hit hard enough, and had just enough speed to work with. Also had great stamina capabilities.)
Dual Layer: Luinor L2 Nine Spiral (Metal on the layer. that's it. Nine and spiral wren't terrific, but I've learned that they are usable.)
Switchstrike/God: Luinor L3 Destroy (Has great attack against opposite spin opponents, which is typically the issue with opposite spin matches. "Destroys" same spin opponents. This thing took down slash Valkyrie easily, which says it's still relevant in some ways. And even when it doesn't knock the opponent out, it has just enough spin equalization and LAD to outlast opposite spin opponents. Make sure your driver has LAD, though, because you will need it in today's matches...)
Cho-Z: Archer Hercules (We don't talk about Hercules. Fricken Hercules, man. I'm so mad.)
Slingshock: (None of these are very good, but Dullahan was very decent for Slingshock. It was like a right spin Luinor in a way, which is something we need. Opposite spin makes for a disadvantage of lowered recoil usually.)
UNPOPULAR OPINIONS!!
Hypersphere: Bushin Ashindra (Hear me out, this is not the best one, but I haven't see very many hypersphere beys. I have no way to explain this, but Ashindra just slays for some reason. Even against TT beys. Hasbro really messed up on hypersphere though, so don't go finding a hypersphere bey... )
GT: Command Dragon Vanguard-P Quick (You just need to land one hit and the opponent is just yeeted into oblivion, unless they have a rubber defense driver.)
Haven't went further than that, because I'm stuck with pro-series and hasbro's stupid systems where they make beys light as possible.

Feel free to correct me anyone, though, I do not have TT, I use pro series, so peformance may vary :')

Deathscyther is powerful as a Stamina layer. Doomscizor is horrible, as Hasbro made it wider and far easier to burst. It's Attack is not worth considering from either brand. It's effectively a pure Stamina layer.

Lost Longinus really wants a better driver. It's still very strong as a dual layer, and it's banned in Classic for good reason, but Spiral really isn't great on such a light bey.

Dullahan was terrible, it's Speedstorm Evo is even worse, don't know why you're hyping this thing up. It's driver and disk are alright, but that layer is terrible. It's a right spin King/Kolossal, not a right spin Nightmare Longinus/Luinor.

Bushin's shape is horrible. Ashindra is meh, there's far better chips like Valtryek, Genesis mold 2, and stock Achilles. It really has nothing to offer people.

Command Dragon Pro is solid, though I'm not a fan of Vanguard on it. Feels scrapey to me.
Which is the better bey? Garuda or Nightmare? I don't know honestly, I see people say Garuda is the best but here people say it's Nightmare. I'm not saying stock though, but best combo. For Example "Maximum Garuda Giga Drift vs Nightmare Longinus Bump Xtreme'"