Which is the Best ???

[It's been 6 seasons of Beyblade Burst, so far tell me which Bey in every season is the most powerful one ?

- Single Layer: Xcalibur (for sure)
- Dual Layer: Lost Longinus[/font][/size]
- God: Requiem
- Cho-Z: Cho-Z Valkyrie
- Gt: Lord Spriggan
- Sparking: I feel like World, Brave, Rage are the best.
- DB: So far I feel Cyclone and Guilty are the most powerful one in stuck combo, but for random combination I would think is Astral.

I WANT TO KNOW URRRRRRR !!!!!!
Lord stock is good and all but I feel like Master can do better. Lord is only good at opposite spin, but Master is good at same and decent at opposite. I'm saying this stock wise, Master is also good because Generate outlasts opponents who just go straight to the middle most of the time. Generate is like an electric driver that doesn't need batteries. I also don't enjoy battles when using Lord, maybe when it's rubber is worn out sure but... still not.
Basic layer- Neptune Armed Zephyr
Dual layer- Acid Anubis Yell Orbit
God layer- Nightmare Longinus Destroy
Cho-Z layer- Archer Hercules 13 Eternal
GT layer- Master Diabolos Generate
Sparking layer- Rage Longinus Destroy' 3A
DB layer- Guilty Longinus Karma Metal Destroy -2

Honorable mentions go to: Kerbeus Central Defense, Xcalibur Force Xtreme, Driger S Heavy Fusion, Deep Chaos 4Flow Bearing, Cho-Z Valkyrie Zenith Evolution, Cho-Z Achilles 00 Dimension, Lord Spriggan Blitz Dimension', Regalia Genesis Hybrid, World Spriggan Unite' 2B, Vanish Fafnir Tapered Kick -3

For explanations:
Neptune is an amazing Classic-era staller, and a viable enough combination in stock. The disk can be improved a bit, but compared to other stock basic layer beys it's an incredibly strong contender that's usable against nearly anything. Xcalibur comes close but lacks a bit of consistency and is often bursty without a ' upgrade, and Kerbeus is a lot more of a one-trick defender that has similar disk issues.

Acid Anubis is in a similar pool like Neptune, with Orbit acting as a pseudo-' driver with massive stamina and Yell supporting it just the same. Out of the Classic legal stock combos this is the most likely one you are to see at the tournament level because it is just that good at surviving without any real modifications needed to it, and no other dual layers really get close to it in stock alone. Lost Longinus is a trap option here. It's a great layer and banned from Classic for good reason, but its stock is rather atrocious and it relied hard on other drivers like Hold to win the LAD game if it couldn't secure the KO.

Nightmare Longinus has quite the aggressive power, plus the LAD to beat down whatever God era stuff it can't tear to pieces. Spriggan Requiem is a trap choice for this slot. Spriggan Requiem may have a better layer, but its stock combo is terrible on Zeta while Nightmare Longinus is top-tier out of the box (and the same logic applies to Maximum Garuda as well, a powerful layer with a horrendous stock). Deep Chaos gets a mention for almost exclusively having good parts and yet being so risky that it becomes difficult to use them to their full potential in stock.

Archer Hercules, despite the terrible disk, is one of the most functional Cho-Z beys in stock with rather high stamina and LAD. Other beys with stronger layers tend to have cruddy stock combos (as seen in Hell Salamander 12 Operate), or if it's one of the Phoenixes rely on the other to fill it in while also playing way too hard for same-spin (where Friction and Atomic do best). Shout-outs to Cho-Z Valkyrie and Cho-Z Achilles for their late aggression, though Cho-Z Valkyrie was a bit lackluster and it's gimmick was self-defeating enough that it was optimal to launch it soft enough to avoid activating it and Cho-Z Achilles was difficult to control effectively with a tip that wore down too quickly.

Master Diabolos was a true "I can do anything" sort of bey in the GT era. Good same-spin stamina, it could make for an anti-staller or just whale on anyone that got too close to the ridge, and its LAD is serviceable enough on Generate (if a bit of a coin flip). Other powerful layers tended to have weak stock combos like Imperial Dragon (it's way too bursty in stock), Judgement Joker (and it's non-synergizing disk), and Zwei Longinus (with a terrible disk and a driver that lacked the grip it sorely needed). A shout-out to Lord Spriggan for making a decent enough pseudo-Judgement in stock if you could get a same spin match from it (Lord's same-spin is underrated imo), and another to Regalia Genesis which could win nearly any battle if its batteries were in a good state to keep it spinning on the ridge and safe from harm for long enough.

Rage Longinus should be no surprise, Rage was meta with little more than a driver change for a while and Destroy' was still plenty good enough to make its stock a powerhouse. World Spriggan gets a shout-out for also being meta-worthy, but Unite' really needs to be swapped out for something else to make it work. If you really wanted to get into the nitty gritty one could also make shout-outs to beys like Helios Volcano for being such a hard wall to right spin, or either Lucifer for being hard walls to left spin, but they're a bit too matchup dependent for my liking.

And Guilty Longinus, even in the nerfed form that got released, is a strong attacker. Of course you'll wear your teeth down using Metal Destroy so swapping drivers is recommended for longevity reasons, but nobody will deny that Longinus is still as strong a line as ever and early testing is already proving it to be meta-shaping. Vanish Fafnir deserves a little something for being a strong stock combo pre-Guilty despite the awkwardness of Kick, and the same is true of Cyclone Ragnaruk which is basically the king of same-spin in stock assuming you got a decently controllable Never on it plus top-tier LAD to boot (though it suffers slightly from LAD consistency issues and can be bursted). I don't know what to consider Dynamite Belial with the gears on this list, so I'm assuming no gears for now. Not entirely sure all gears is desirable though.

And also a quick honorable mention to Driger S as the most viable remake layer stock combo in the format where that whole combo is legal. The plastic gen remakes with metal are just competitively bad in general, the MFB remakes don't have good combos to support them, and Wolborg might've stood a chance if it didn't have the 8 disk pushing it back into Limited where it's a bit lightweight (but still surprisingly strong admittedly, capable of outspinning stock Hazard Kerbeus from the same set).
(Sep. 15, 2021  4:50 PM)Nhi Wrote: [It's been 6 seasons of Beyblade Burst, so far tell me which Bey in every season is the most powerful one ?

- DB: So far I feel Cyclone and Guilty are the most powerful one in stuck combo, but for random combination I would think is Astral.

Brave and Cyclone shouldn't be on that list
By the way I'm talking about Energy Layers only. 

Single Layer: Deathscyther (was banned) 
Dual Layer: Dark Deathscyther (was banned) /Lost Longinus (banned in Burst Classic) 
God Layer: Spriggan Requiem (was banned, banned in Burst Limited) /Maximum Garuda (was banned) 
Chozetsu Layer: Perfect Phoenix/Cho-Z Valkyrie
Gatinko Layer: Judgement/Zwei/Lord/Master
Superking Layer: Rage
Dynamite Battle: Guilty/Astral
(Sep. 17, 2021  7:45 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2021  4:50 PM)Nhi Wrote: [It's been 6 seasons of Beyblade Burst, so far tell me which Bey in every season is the most powerful one ?

Brave and Cyclone shouldn't be on that list

Dual Layer: Dark Deathscyther (was banned) /Lost Longinus (banned in Burst Classic) 
God Layer: Spriggan Requiem (was banned, banned in Burst Limited) /Maximum Garuda (was banned) 

Superking layer could also be World for variety, it can actually hit hard as well if you put it on A3 and Destroy. I forgot Pp is Cho-Z, which is definitely the best. I can prove this because my Dead Phoenix can actually beat Rage, so imagine if it was Perfect Phoenix. Union Achilles is also pretty good, the union swords can hit really hard. The layer also does this this when it strikes twice in 1 second when it does flower pattern, maybe it's just mine though. I'm making a prediction(Hoping) that Prominence Phoenix will be really  good.

Uhm... Why is Nightmare Longinus there? No offense it's a really good bey and I love it, but that was only when I didn't use a standard stadium.
(Sep. 17, 2021  8:20 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2021  7:45 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: Brave and Cyclone shouldn't be on that list

Superking layer could also be World for variety, it can actually hit hard as well if you put it on A3 and Destroy. I forgot Pp is Cho-Z, which is definitely the best. I can prove this because my Dead Phoenix can actually beat Rage, so imagine if it was Perfect Phoenix. Union Achilles is also pretty good, the union swords can hit really hard. The layer also does this this when it strikes twice in 1 second when it does flower pattern, maybe it's just mine though. I'm making a prediction(Hoping) that Prominence Phoenix will be really  good.

Uhm... Why is Nightmare Longinus there? No offense it's a really good bey and I love it, but that was only when I didn't use a standard stadium.

Rage is the one of the, if not the only superking bey that was still viable when DB started. 
What is A3 though? Destroy shouldn't be put on World, World was mainly used for stamina. 
Your Dead Phoenix beat Rage because you 1. Probably didn't use the correct meta combo for Rage, 2. Even if you did, you didn't put a good enough flower pattern. 
Union is outclassed for attack by Judgement and Zwei.

? I didn't put Nightmare Longinus?

If you're talking about Lost Longinus, it was good because it was really heavy (at that time), and was the only left spin, enabling it to spin-equalise from right-spin beys. It also had decent attack.
(Sep. 18, 2021  6:09 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2021  8:20 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Superking layer could also be World for variety, it can actually hit hard as well if you put it on A3 and Destroy. I forgot Pp is Cho-Z, which is definitely the best. I can prove this because my Dead Phoenix can actually beat Rage, so imagine if it was Perfect Phoenix. Union Achilles is also pretty good, the union swords can hit really hard. The layer also does this this when it strikes twice in 1 second when it does flower pattern, maybe it's just mine though. I'm making a prediction(Hoping) that Prominence Phoenix will be really  good.

Rage is the one of the, if not the only superking bey that was still viable when DB started. 
What is A3 though? Destroy shouldn't be put on World, World was mainly used for stamina. 
Your Dead Phoenix beat Rage because you 1. Probably didn't use the correct meta combo for Rage, 2. Even if you did, you didn't put a good enough flower pattern. 

If you're talking about Lost Longinus, it was good because it was really heavy (at that time), and was the only left spin, enabling it to spin-equalise from right-spin beys. It also had decent attack.

Oh no, someone else said Nightmare Longinus. 1. Well in all honesty, I was using Dead Phoenix Sting Xtend+(Stamina) and Rage was on stock and 2. It was not flower pattern. I meant 3A. World has some metal that can hit really hard, it can be used for attack. It's also still pretty viable before Astral Spriggan's release, it became outclassed after and with Guilty it's chances in the meta are now destroy(get it?)ed. L2 is kinda viable for left spins, especially drift. Union is also pretty good for defense since it can hit quite hard as a defense type. I shall defend Achilles , even tho I mostly use him to experiment, with all my might.
(Sep. 18, 2021  9:34 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2021  6:09 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: Rage is the one of the, if not the only superking bey that was still viable when DB started. 

Oh no, someone else said Nightmare Longinus. 1. Well in all honesty, I was using Dead Phoenix Sting Xtend+(Stamina) and Rage was on stock and 2. It was not flower pattern. I meant 3A. World has some metal that can hit really hard, it can be used for attack. It's also still pretty viable before Astral Spriggan's release, it became outclassed after and with Guilty it's chances in the meta are now destroy(get it?)ed. L2 is kinda viable for left spins, especially drift. Union is also pretty good for defense since it can hit quite hard as a defense type. I shall defend Achilles , even tho I mostly use him to experiment, with all my might.
Nightmare Longinus was one of the best stock combos ever released. 
Dead Phoenix Sting Xtend+ is not such a good combo. 1. Sting on Xtend+? bruh 2. Dead Phoenix (and also Revive and Perfect) is outclassed by most GT stamina combos, and all Superking and Dynamite Battle stamina combos. 
World has very little recoil, you're better off using Rage/Guilty Xtreme'. 
Okay you can defend Achilles, and if BGT becomes a reality you can use it. I don't have high hopes though. 
Union
Yes it was, It could stand it's own against some gt beys in a flat stadium (something I just found at home) I used to have which was cool. Now that I use a standard stadium tho, it's pretty outclassed (I mean it is 2 seasons behind).
I searched for some combos with dead phoenix and they gave me that combo, I mean it has worked with Master so I thought "why not?". I mean doesn't stamina beat defense? It's pretty good against defense and attack.
Doesn't that make World good tho? Since it doesn't have much recoil it doesn't KO itself, I may be wrong tho. Also from what I have seen, Xtreme' has super low stamina and is basically unusable.
What's BGT?
(Sep. 18, 2021  9:50 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Yes it was, It could stand it's own against some gt beys in a flat stadium (something I just found at home) I used to have which was cool. Now that I use a standard stadium tho, it's pretty outclassed (I mean it is 2 seasons behind).
I searched for some combos with dead phoenix and they gave me that combo, I mean it has worked with Master so I thought "why not?". I mean doesn't stamina beat defense? It's pretty good against defense and attack.
Doesn't that make World good tho? Since it doesn't have much recoil it doesn't KO itself, I may be wrong tho. Also from what I have seen, Xtreme' has super low stamina and is basically unusable.
What's BGT?

Many newbies don't know this: Xtreme' DOES NOT need to have stamina! In its 5 seconds of stamina you need to knock the opponent out. You're just not doing it properly, therefore itjust wears itself out. It is one of the best attack drivers out there, I have no idea why you say it is "basically unusable". 

Um if World does not have recoil how can it be an attack type an attack type needs recoil

For Xtend+ it is best used with a LAD disc/chassis, not Sting

BGT Format is Burst Gatinko Format. It is an unreleased format.
I know that, I'm just wondering why it also doesn't hit hard with stamina or lad to cover for it. I watched unboxings vids of Super Satan 1S 6 Xtreme' and it wasn't good, didn't even win a single match.
Really? So beys with high Recoil is good? I heard that those beys were bad.
(Sep. 18, 2021  9:58 AM)(Blank) Wrote: I know that, I'm just wondering why it also doesn't hit hard with stamina or lad to cover for it. I watched unboxings vids of Super Satan 1S 6  Xtreme' and it wasn't good, didn't even win a single match.
Super, Satan and 6 are bad parts. 
Use Rage with Xtreme' and you have a meta combo (not so much now, but a few months ago)

Beys with high recoil are good attack types. That is why Rage is good.

and all those previous Meta attack types: Valkyrie, Xcalibur, Victory Valkyrie, Legend Spriggan, Nightmare Longinus, Sieg Xcalibur, Winning Valkyrie, Cho-Z Valkyrie, Judgement, Zwei

Xtreme' hits HARD. VERY HARD

so it does not NEED stamina or lad to cover for it
(Sep. 18, 2021  9:54 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2021  9:50 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Yes it was, It could stand it's own against some gt beys in a flat stadium (something I just found at home) I used to have which was cool. Now that I use a standard stadium tho, it's pretty outclassed (I mean it is 2 seasons behind).
What's BGT?

Many newbies don't know this: Xtreme' DOES NOT need to have stamina! In its 5 seconds of stamina you need to knock the opponent out. You're just not doing it properly, therefore itjust wears itself out. It is one of the best attack drivers out there, I have no idea why you say it is "basically unusable". 

Um if World does not have recoil how can it be an attack type an attack type needs recoil

There are such discs that exist??? I always assumed that only drivers have lad, sting is pretty heavy which can be used for attack mode and defense. Which makes me wonder, is attack mode bad? People don't use it much, I mean it is a very risky mode. It can ko itself but it has good attack, stamina and lad.
I need BGT, probably the best format since I know a lot about gt. Bushin Valkyrie was technically my first bey, but I consider Ace to be the first.
Quick' has decent stamina though, but does not hit as hard as Xtreme'. (but of course not as much as stamina drivers).
(Sep. 18, 2021  9:59 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2021  9:58 AM)(Blank) Wrote: I know that, I'm just wondering why it also doesn't hit hard with stamina or lad to cover for it. I watched unboxings vids of Super Satan 1S 6  Xtreme' and it wasn't good, didn't even win a single match.
Super, Satan and 6 are bad parts. 
Use Rage with Xtreme' and you have a meta combo (not so much now, but a few months ago)

and all those previous Meta attack types: Valkyrie, Xcalibur, Victory Valkyrie, Legend Spriggan, Nightmare Longinus, Sieg Xcalibur, Winning Valkyrie, Cho-Z Valkyrie, Judgement, Zwei

Really? I thought Super was good, especially if it's paired with 1A. 
Legend Spriggan was an attack type? Wow
I see
(Sep. 18, 2021  10:01 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2021  9:54 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: Many newbies don't know this: Xtreme' DOES NOT need to have stamina! In its 5 seconds of stamina you need to knock the opponent out. You're just not doing it properly, therefore itjust wears itself out. It is one of the best attack drivers out there, I have no idea why you say it is "basically unusable". 

There are such discs that exist??? I always assumed that only drivers have lad, sting is pretty heavy which can be used for attack mode and defense. Which makes me wonder, is attack mode bad? People don't use it much, I mean it is a very risky mode. It can ko itself but it has good attack, stamina and lad.
I need BGT, probably the best format since I know a lot about gt. Bushin Valkyrie was technically my first bey, but I consider Ace to be the first.
When a bey is in opposite spin to the opponent, stamina does not matter and LAD matters. WHen it tips down, the disc touches the floor of the stadium and scrapes, therefore you need a smooth disc/chassis for less scraping.

(Sep. 18, 2021  10:05 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2021  10:01 AM)(Blank) Wrote: There are such discs that exist??? I always assumed that only drivers have lad, sting is pretty heavy which can be used for attack mode and defense. Which makes me wonder, is attack mode bad? People don't use it much, I mean it is a very risky mode. It can ko itself but it has good attack, stamina and lad.
When a bey is in opposite spin to the opponent, stamina does not matter and LAD matters. WHen it tips down, the disc touches the floor of the stadium and scrapes, therefore you need a smooth disc/chassis for less scraping.
Attack mode? Sting does not have modes.
(Sep. 18, 2021  10:02 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: Quick' has decent stamina though, but does not hit as hard as Xtreme'. (but of course not as much as stamina drivers).

Octa hits hard on Rage, I do not know why it's good but it is.
(Sep. 18, 2021  10:04 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2021  9:59 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: Super, Satan and 6 are bad parts. 

Really? I thought Super was good, especially if it's paired with 1A. 
I see

Super is outclassed by Brave, which is outclassed. 
Legend Spriggan brought back Attack meta.

(Sep. 18, 2021  10:05 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2021  10:02 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: Quick' has decent stamina though, but does not hit as hard as Xtreme'. (but of course not as much as stamina drivers).

Octa hits hard on Rage, I do not know why it's good but it is.

It's called stationary attack, it has more stamina than attack types, but hits are not as hard. However, Rage literally hits hard on everything lol
(Sep. 18, 2021  10:05 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2021  10:01 AM)(Blank) Wrote: There are such discs that exist??? I always assumed that only drivers have lad, sting is pretty heavy which can be used for attack mode and defense. Which makes me wonder, is attack mode bad? People don't use it much, I mean it is a very risky mode. It can ko itself but it has good attack, stamina and lad.

(Sep. 18, 2021  10:05 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: When a bey is in opposite spin to the opponent, stamina does not matter and LAD matters. WHen it tips down, the disc touches the floor of the stadium and scrapes, therefore you need a smooth disc/chassis for less scraping.
I was talking about Xtend+
I mean scraping is a big problem with convert, but how come my Master Diabolos Convert Charge was able to fling my Rage Jolt across the room? It does not make sense to me.

(Sep. 18, 2021  10:06 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2021  10:04 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Really? I thought Super was good, especially if it's paired with 1A. 
I see

Super is outclassed by Brave, which is outclassed. 

(Sep. 18, 2021  10:05 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Octa hits hard on Rage, I do not know why it's good but it is.

It's called stationary attack, it has more stamina than attack types, but hits are not as hard. However, Rage literally hits hard on everything lol
Well, yes. So Octa isn't actually good? Damn, I thought I found a use for Slash Valkyrie apart from Burst entertainment.
(Sep. 18, 2021  10:07 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2021  10:05 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: When a bey is in opposite spin to the opponent, stamina does not matter and LAD matters. WHen it tips down, the disc touches the floor of the stadium and scrapes, therefore you need a smooth disc/chassis for less scraping.

I mean scraping is a big problem with convert, but how come my Master Diabolos Convert Charge was able to fling my Rage Jolt across the room? It does not make sense to me.

Xtend+ on attack mode (if you're talking about the time when frames were competitive) is best used on the Proof frame. 
ACROSS THE ROOM? like FIVE METRES?

(Sep. 18, 2021  10:07 AM)(Blank) Wrote:

(Sep. 18, 2021  10:06 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: Super is outclassed by Brave, which is outclassed. 

Well, yes. So Octa isn't actually good? Damn, I thought I found a use for Slash Valkyrie apart from Burst entertainment.

Octa IS good. Just that it doesn't find use nowadays for standard. It does pretty well for Limited though.

Slash is outclassed by Judgement and Zwei.
I see.
I was in the middle of the room and Master flung Rage to the wall and it bursted. I thought rage would never burst, until that day...
Judgement Diabolos Blitz Octa was a meta combo back then.
(Sep. 18, 2021  10:09 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2021  10:07 AM)(Blank) Wrote: I was talking about Xtend+

Xtend+ on attack mode (if you're talking about the time when frames were competitive) is best used on the Proof frame. 
ACROSS THE ROOM? like FIVE METRES?

(Sep. 18, 2021  10:07 AM)(Blank) Wrote: I was talking about Xtend+

Octa IS good. Just that it doesn't find use nowadays for standard. It does pretty well for Limited though.

Slash is outclassed by Judgement and Zwei.

I see, looks like I have use for octa in Limited
I feel bad that I use Slash as entertainment by using it just to see some bursts from time to time.
(Sep. 18, 2021  10:11 AM)(Blank) Wrote: I see.
I was in the middle of the room and Master flung Rage to the wall and it bursted. I thought rage would never burst, until that day...

Teeth do wear down over time. 
Was it jolt, or jolt dash? Since it is a rubber driver, if you use something with rubber drivers (without dash), it tends to burst.
(Sep. 18, 2021  10:12 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: Judgement Diabolos Blitz Octa was a meta combo back then.

Seems like an interesting combo, I'll try it on Union. Yes I love union.