Which is more important to YOU?

So, I've been making my own burst combos, and I started thinking. Which is more important? In say, a defense/stamina hybrid type, is it more important to have burst resistance or knockout resistance? How should I factor in LaD? Should I use the tightest driver I have, even if it has little to no LaD, or should I go for a looser driver with high LaD?
Burst resistance is a lot more important, but you don't need to use the tightest driver you have. Choosing a driver with low friction can provide just as much burst resistance.
I would prioritize Burst Resistance the most... This is because Bursting can cost you more than a ring out... And Over-Finish resistance can be helped by the ridge on the Standard B-09 like stadiums... But some parts will sacrifice stamina which is equally important...

TT does this to avoid their parts getting banned or OU or OP...

These reasons are why people love Atomic and orbit. The sphere gives stamina along with some decent defense... The 3 spike like prongs around Orbit and the free-spinning ring around Atomic, makes it very Over Finish resistant...

And it also gives something the entire META loves, Life After Death.
Go with a beyblade that is less burst resistant and find ways to launch it to make it more Burst resistant like light launching. With practice these combos will do better