Which is better, "Halo: Reach" or "Call of Duty: Black Ops"?

Poll: Which game do you personally think is better?

Halo: Reach
54.93%
Call of Duty: Black Ops
45.07%
Total: 100% 71 vote(s)
Halo. You have awesome power ups and stuff. The one reason I do not like it is because they switched the hornet with the falcon.
Neither, because I don't like FPSs. They're too boring.

EDIT: Oops, didn't realize how old the most recentp post was. Sorry! Tired
(Mar. 07, 2011  3:51 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: One isnt better than the other...they are 2 entirly different games. they also arent equal either. both games have pros and cons and are both gloroius in thier own rights.

Well people are known to compare "entirely different things" without being nonsensical about it. But I see where you're coming from. One is built around a structure of realism while the other has only one or two elements of realism involved. (Cyber soldiers with portable fusion reactors in their suits? HOW REAL RIGHT!? /Sarcasm)
(Apr. 07, 2011  12:41 AM)BI-WINNING! Wrote: One is built around a structure of realism while the other has only one or two elements of realism involved. (Cyber soldiers with portable fusion reactors in their suits? HOW REAL RIGHT!? /Sarcasm)

Yeah, because everyone knows you can survive frag grenade that lands next to you, that dropping you gun grabbing your knife and stabbing somebody ifs faster than just pulling the trigger, and my personal favorite, soldiers carry around portable cans of nerve gas and throw them at each other.
I like call of duty black ops better because it seems to me it has better graphics
i persanaly think that call of duty is wwwaaayyy better, because you have to get used to halo... you know what i mean... aliens, freaky guns ,weird gernades etc...basicaly im just sayin that all of you that like halo you guys are used to the basics controls and all those 'future guns'. and some of you guys said that call of duty is to modern! its not modern modern!we have zombies.. i dont see no zombies in halo.. all i see is some ugly aliens and some guys in some spacesuts. the only thing that was modern was world at worlds!(game sucked). next time you want to jugde on a game because you like it... lok at the facts... look at the facts...Tongue_out
I like black ops for a few reasons :

1. ZOMBIES! WOOT! Hell hounds, UGH...
2. You can like change weapons, secondary weapons, kill steaks and stuff
3. (last reason) halo gives me a HUGE headache, when black ops does too, but not as huge, its mostly tiring me out.
I'd probably like Reach more, if it were for other consoles. As long as the Halo series stay only on the XBox, it will never outsell COD: Black Ops. I don't know which i like better, because 1. I haven't played Black Ops 2. I can't play Reach, cuz it's only for XBox; I just bought a PS3. And don't say that I should've bought an XBox, cuz my sis wanted LittleBigPlanet.
(Apr. 07, 2011  3:24 AM)beyboy300 Wrote: i persanaly think that call of duty is wwwaaayyy better, because you have to get used to halo... you know what i mean... aliens, freaky guns ,weird gernades etc...basicaly im just sayin that all of you that like halo you guys are used to the basics controls and all those 'future guns'. and some of you guys said that call of duty is to modern! its not modern modern!we have zombies.. i dont see no zombies in halo.. all i see is some ugly aliens and some guys in some spacesuts. the only thing that was modern was world at worlds!(game sucked). next time you want to jugde on a game because you like it... lok at the facts... look at the facts...Tongue_out

You do realize that people already a: actually played the game and saw the facts and liked it or b: they just ignore the facts or look up on the opinion of others? People like different games too, you know. Just to be fair, I changed my mind, Modern Warfare 2 is the best. Can't wait until Modern Warfare 3 comes out anyways. Halo ended anyways, whilst the Modern Warfare series is still growing, I see.
Halo 4 is being made by 343 industry, so I don't see how it ended Uncertain
and you have to get used to any video game,freaky guns? what did you expect? aliens that are way more technology developed then humans using a machine gun? none of them are eventhat freaky. Weird grenades? the only weird gernad in Halo reach is the plasma grenade and that's cause theirs only 2 grenad types in Reach and tons of games have grenades that stick,even black ops.
Ugly aliens? not really..play gears of war or something for ugly aliens.
btw it isn't a spacesuit,it's highly advanced armor(what the game takes place in like 2552 what did you expect) :V theirs a difference.
o and infection mode= zombies,even though don't look that different(because the human is inside the suit so....)
And finally Halo on another counsel? un heard of!(though a DS game was being made,they stopped it) Halo can compete with CoD in sales without DS and Wii,why do think Cod is avaiable on other counsels?
(May. 25, 2011  3:47 PM)Gloomy Wrote: And finally Halo on another counsel? un heard of!(though a DS game was being made,they stopped it) Halo can compete with CoD in sales without DS and Wii,why do think Cod is avaiable on other counsels?

Ok, look. I'm not dissing at Halo or anything, which I think would be a great game IF I COULD PLAY IT, but I think it would be BETTER if they let some non-Microsofters play it too. Y' know, not everybody has an XBox. And I don't mean put it on the Wii or DS. Those systems couldn't take the graphics. I MEAN PUT IT ON PS3. How about we trade LittleBigPlanet (a Sony exclusive) to Microsoft for Halo?

EDIT: Sorry. Just making a point. For the record, I hate LBP. That's why I suggested that Microsoft takes it XD!
? that would probably make a lot of Xbox players unhappy Uncertain i know it would make me unhappy. But with Halo only being for Xbox it kinda makes it more unique in a way,don't really know how. Little big planet? what with the sock puppet thing? also doesn't a 360 cost less then a PS3 anyways? But it would be almost impossible because Bungie, though not still owned by microsoft, dose not have all the rights to the game. stuff like; the name "HALO", the halo logo, "master chief", and many other such things are copyrighted to Microsoft
But anyways back ontopic iv played both games,each got some goodnparts each got some bad parts,to met it's a tie between the two,theirs no point in not picking up one or the other. Both give hours of good fun and playing
It's gonna be pretty hard to make another Halo game since the Flood is gone, the Covenant is gone, you know.