Which fanfic do you like the most?

Not trying to hate on other's fanfics. But, which fanfics are your favorites/I wanna destroy this thing (Hated)? I honestly enjoy Delta's Anthena story very much. My favorite I guess.
(May. 05, 2021  11:56 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Not trying to hate on other's fanfics. But, which fanfics are your favorites/I wanna destroy this thing (Hated)? I honestly enjoy Delta's Anthena story very much. My favorite I guess.

My favorite fanfic is my fanfic and your fanfic
(May. 05, 2021  11:58 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:
(May. 05, 2021  11:56 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Not trying to hate on other's fanfics. But, which fanfics are your favorites/I wanna destroy this thing (Hated)? I honestly enjoy Delta's Anthena story very much. My favorite I guess.

My favorite fanfic is my fanfic and your fanfic

Bruh. I'm right here
The Infinity League is well written so props on that golden blade but scion of legends is also a great story...... The infinity league (PS make bionic battles longer please #Whendidvaltusebrain??)
(May. 06, 2021  1:11 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(May. 05, 2021  11:58 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: My favorite fanfic is my fanfic and your fanfic

Bruh. I'm right here

I forgot and @Strikegamerv6 fanfic
i dont think this thread will be a good thing
What Pixi said.

But honestly, pretty much all the fanfics are pretty bad here. I miss the good ol’ days with Sand’s fanfics, Dt20000’s fanfics, and my personal all-time favorite, Sir Saitama’s.
I foresee carp going down at some point here...but as usual, I can't leave without throwing in my two cents.

My favorite fics as of now are (in no particular order):
Pretty much everything Sands wrote (but Beyburst Horror Fics in particular were kewl)
DeltaZakuro's Story of Lane's Sister: Athena
Longinox's Beyblade Burst: Stardust
Pixi's Beyblade Burst in A Nutshell
GreenK9148's Bruhblade Burst Not even trying to write well

Honorary Mentions: MasterofDerp's Beyblade Burst Densetsu (can't completely judge this one yet but it has tons of potential), DeltaZakuro's Beyblade: Angels (same situation as Densetsu), and Ryuga's Son's Parallel Burst Universe: The Scion of the Legends (it's fairly decent, yeah).
(May. 06, 2021  1:33 AM)ElectroFalco Wrote: The Infinity League is well written so props on that golden blade but scion of legends is also a great story...... The infinity league (PS make bionic battles longer please #Whendidvaltusebrain??)

What do you mean by longer and when Valt uses his brain?
Mine has to beeeee (not in any order btw)

A majority of Sab/Sand's fics - Especially horrorburst. My all time fav chapter from Horrorburst is 'The Best Birthday' ( 'w')/
Longinox's Beyblade Burst: Stardust - I really love it! I love how it combines Burst and MFB, both being my fav gens :]
DeltaZakuro (or as I like to call him DZ)'s Story of Lane's Sister: Athena - Just wonderful. The only sibling OC that didn't make me cringe. Just beautiful.
DZ's Beyblade: Angels - Not even the first chapter yet, but it has a potential to be my favorite!

...I think theres a few more but i'm either too lazy to mention it or I just simply don't remember :P It's like 6 AM in the morning here. Brain not fully working yet lol.