Which burst character do you hate the most ?

(Jun. 24, 2019  4:12 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: wait you think I'm mad at aiga ? so just because I'm point flaws you think I'm mad at him LOL. let me tell you something i even trash my favourite characters so don't misunderstand the aiga is the center and I'm angry that's not my first with these kind of characters comic book character have way much more complicity and don't get angry at than i point the flaws and that's it the only time I get angry at those kind of thing if their being useless despite being good beside that I've stop getting angry at those thing along time ago. oh since you misunderstood what i mean new flash Naruto didn't lose to kaguya did he? i don't know how you miss the part the main character will stand at the end you didn't see .cause I clearly stated that it doesn't matter if the villain or rival is stronger the main he or she won't lose at the end that includes getting outside help theirs load of characters that wins that way but that doesn't mind he/she didn't win or that he wasn't part of the reason why they win .it also include shield hero thought the light novel that's his strength having filo , raphtalia and more . but my point is the main will stand it's his or her story even if the got outside helps .
I'm don't think your mad at Aiga, its just a lot of the flaws you say are discredited by what the show actually gives us and your argument has a carp ton of holes as a result.

You said " I've seen characters that was showcase even worse than what beyblade character has. And by the way all main character has plot armor. No main character is going to end in his show without being at the top". yeah, I've read enough, seen enough and know enough to know that's carp. Don't down play me and try to con me with that when it was your words.

Some characters don't win at the end but they don't lose either. That's what you're trying to say. Take a look at Code Lyoko Episode 74: XANA used a sateliette to fire a laser at a massive comet, breaking it apart and chaning directions, and making a huge meteor shower directed at the school and destroy the factory with 3/5 warriors in the supercomputer, one responisble for getting them out while the meteors kill the one member stuck in school. Despite all of there efforts, the warriors in the virtual world can't get past the monsters, the mission control can't redirect the satelliete in school, and the one at school and the meteor is above the school ready to kill all five of them. How do they get out of it?

By losing. They remove the one person the villain is trying to capture from the virtual world back to the real world, and he needs her alive so he destroys his own plan to save her. They lost to make sure he didn't win. So no, heroes can find a way to end a conflict but not necessarily mean by the end of a story, they'll be better than the villain and the strongest. And I didn't even have to use an anime to point this out.
lol what part of still succeed do you not understand . down play you i don't have too your misunderstand things your think that because i give flaw is carp or the fact the all main characters gets plot armor and will stand at the end  the character which is true your pointing character that  still succeed the got the last laugh .  you think my reasoning is carp just because I don't agree on how you view things . your the one who keep trying oh all main character doesn't win and the don't have plot armor by using  a few character who still finish better not wining is a success for the mains .
(Jun. 24, 2019  4:50 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: lol what part of still succeed do you not understand . down play you i don't have too your misunderstand things your think that because i give flaw is carp or the fact the all main characters gets plot armor and will stand at the end  the character which is true your pointing character that  still succeed the got the last laugh .  you think my reasoning is carp just because I don't agree on how you view things . your the one who keep trying oh all main character doesn't win and the don't have plot armor by using  a few character who still finish better not wining is a success for the mains .
Please fix your grammar. I can understanding what you're trying to say but you're a walking run on sentence generator.
Its not true, various forms of media prove that wrong and exist so don't be ignorant.
They didn't get the last laugh because in that same show they lost again, and again, and again.
You're reasoning is falty because there's flaws you're flat out ignoring.
He doesn't it. Look up the definition of plot armor instead of claiming something that isn't true.
That last sentence is one of the dumbest things I've ever season. Also, Valt lost to Lui. Moron.
(Jun. 24, 2019  5:29 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2019  4:50 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: lol what part of still succeed do you not understand . down play you i don't have too your misunderstand things your think that because i give flaw is carp or the fact the all main characters gets plot armor and will stand at the end  the character which is true your pointing character that  still succeed the got the last laugh .  you think my reasoning is carp just because I don't agree on how you view things . your the one who keep trying oh all main character doesn't win and the don't have plot armor by using  a few character who still finish better not wining is a success for the mains .
Please fix your grammar. I can understanding what you're trying to say but you're a walking run on sentence generator.
Its not true, various forms of media prove that wrong and exist so don't be ignorant.
They didn't get the last laugh because in that same show they lost again, and again, and again.
He doesn't it. Look up the definition of plot armor instead of claiming something that isn't true.
That last sentence is one of the dumbest things I've ever season. Also, Valt lost to Lui. Moron.

lol you do realize plot armor comes an any form right? oh am a moron now thx poorly educated kid. salty loser like to use insults at the end classic your such a genius with your 1% percent characters that don't always win to make your reasoning better eimstein lol
(Jun. 24, 2019  5:38 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2019  5:29 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Please fix your grammar. I can understanding what you're trying to say but you're a walking run on sentence generator.

lol you do realize plot armor comes an any form right? oh am a moron now thx poorly educated kid. salty loser like to use insults at the end  classic your such a genius
Plot armor can exist. Doesn't mean its present here.
Losing what? Also, if you're going to call me poorly educated, at least spell out your words better. You're calling me a genius so thanks lol.
(Jun. 24, 2019  5:41 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2019  5:38 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: lol you do realize plot armor comes an any form right? oh am a moron now thx poorly educated kid. salty loser like to use insults at the end  classic your such a genius
Plot armor can exist. Doesn't mean its present here.
Losing what? Also, if you're going to call me poorly educated, at least spell out your words better. You're calling me a genius so thanks lol.

ok guess they didn't teach you sarcasm lol
 so you pointing out my spelling I'm European genius English isn't my official language and making mistake and typing happens but you wouldn't know that . but nice low blow thought at least you tried
(Jun. 24, 2019  5:44 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2019  5:41 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Plot armor can exist. Doesn't mean its present here.

ok guess they didn't teach you sarcasm lol
 so you pointing out my spelling I'm European genius English isn't my official language and making mistake and typing happens but you wouldn't know that . but nice low blow thought at least you tried
Whatever helps you sleep in the morning.
You two need to calm down. Bickering like that isn’t going to do you both any good. #Strider Xanthos, you are being way too rude and disrespectful. Please refrain from insulting and humiliating other users.

Anyways, I have got to admit that aiga’s Character development was terrible. He was talented, but never worked hard to get better.
Sure, he had his father make lui’s training machine. But he was easily able to beat Lui just after training with it a few times before their battle. It took Valt a whole season to get as strong as Lui was at the time. And he still lost to him. Same for shu.

Aiga has to be the most talented blader in the history of burst, but what does it matter if he never trained hard like Valt and shu?
Valt wasn’t talented at all, but became the strongest blader due to his passion for beyblade and a lot of hard work.

Practice makes perfect, as they say. The very reason we all hate aiga is because he didn’t practice as much as he needed to in order to become the best, got way too OP over a short period of time, and didn’t seem nearly as passionate as Valt.
(Jun. 24, 2019  6:09 AM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: You two need to calm down. Bickering like that isn’t going to do you both any good. #Strider Xanthos, you are being way too rude and disrespectful. Please refrain from insulting and humiliating other users.

Anyways, I have got to admit that aiga’s Character development was terrible. He was talented, but never worked hard to get better.
Sure, he had his father make lui’s training machine. But he was easily able to Lui just after training with it a few times before their battle. It took Valt a whole season to get as strong as Lui was at the time. And he still lost to him. Same for shu.

Aiga has to be the most talented blader in the history of burst, but what does it matter if he never trained hard like Valt and shu?
Valt wasn’t talented at all, but became the strongest blader due to his passion for beyblade and a lot of hard work.

Practice makes perfect, as they say. The very reason we all hate aiga is because he didn’t practice as much as he needed to in order to become the best, got way too OP over a short period of time, and didn’t seem nearly as passionate as Valt.

I'm not, the last time something like this happened, it ended up with me dealing with me combating people making transphobic, crude, sexist, violent, cyberstalking, cyberbullying, and horrible statements. I'm not willing to make that evolve into a second coming of something similar playing defense this time, especially when its critiques against arguments he presented and he's getting at me pointing out statements he made.

And no it wasn't just the training machine. Also, desperatism for victory isn't passion, I don't know what is.
The definition for self-loathing is self-hatred-- in what way was Aiga ever self-hating?? Other than after Achilles broke? Please do not use the term so loosely as that's not what self-loathing is. If anything, Aiga loves himself and Achilles more than anyone else. The battleship cruise arc did NOT in fact show Aiga shouldn't be obsessed with winning-- if anything, the show literally GAVE him those wins in the entire arc. He fell into the dark resonance cause he was WINNING with it-- and like I said, it was more of a hit at his ego and pride rather than high stakes for the entire arc. And at NONE of these points was Aiga actually self-loathing, even when everyone mocked him on the ship. He was upset and frustrated, but not exactly self-loathing.

Oh, I definitely have, trust me, I have it on whenever it plays so I've seen the whole arc a few times, it had potential but fail for the upbringing. He may not get a random move, but relied more on the resonance which allowed him to stay longer in battles, ex. the battle royale. It wasn't dark resonance at that time, but was just his natural resonance that allowed him to stay longer. That's the random power boost that I'm referring to.

The only person Aiga ever listened to was Shu. He considers the suggestions of Xhan and Laban and even Houi, but definitely not Fubuki. He didn't even care much for what the guy had to say. Aiga doesn't listen to people considering everyone was really soft on him throughout the anime. The whole him relaxing and calming down for a bit came from Shu and not them. Again, I... don't ever recall Aiga (and as much as I've watched the episodes) SEE him listen to anyone. The reason why Shu ended up being the best person that could help guide Aiga was the fact that Shu wasn't easy on the kid. He didn't follow nor bend to Aiga's whim like everyone else does-- even Taiga followed his son's whims. Shu was the only one that Aiga listened to because Shu stood his ground and wouldn't let Aiga run off and have a tantrum like he does with every other character.

The dark resonance arc literally covered up the flaw of his arrogance. There's... no way around it-- that's basically giving him an excuse as to all the things that he did during the dark resonance arc. His arrogance was never a huge topic within his story in the anime-- manga is a different story-- the dark resonance was just there. The bey breaking... no offense but I hardly saw that as the worse trauma there was for Aiga, I'm not going to brush over the fact that the kid faced trauma from it, but that just retracts the fact that he even stated that he was the one that broke Achilles in the end. I'm not really following the conversation of this as it's a bit difficult to read and comprehend the way the paragraph is written-- but Achilles breaking was due to Aiga pushing his will upon his bey (at least from what the anime says) and in no way does that... really point out his arrogance. Also... Aiga never had the beyblade spirit to begin with?? He had a strong bond with Achilles but that didn't mean he had the spirit of beyblade with him?? Sure, probably near the end but certainly not at the beginning. I am... what?? I'm confused?

Aiga has a bit of training throughout his whole story-- the only times we actually see him train and perfect his bey techniques is closer to the end. The end of Cho-Z should have been at the beginning. Again, this isn't me hating Aiga or disliking him-- there's a lot of flaws to him that were never addressed or worked out. Yes, I did watch the episodes a few times-- and yes, these were never exactly addressed as oppose to the manga. I actually really love Aiga as a character and he's probably on my top list of characters I like-- just I won't deny the flaws that he has throughout the anime to the point that I hardly recognize the guy anymore.

I dislike Stan due to the fact that he was never remorseful for the stuff that he did, and he constantly took his frustrations out on the newer recruits. Valt even tries to make peace with him and talk things out to be able to understand where the guy is coming from. While Stan is understandably upset that the status quo is gone-- he goes about it the wrong way.

Oh! I just remember which character I truly dislike... it's gotta be Trad. The guy was a jerk and so... contradicting.
(Jun. 24, 2019  9:04 AM)dhanush.A Wrote: LUI, WAKIYA, SILUS,RANTARO ,AIGA
Why do you hate rantaro and Silas?
I HATE RANTARO AND SILUS BECAUSE THERE BEHEVAIOUR AND VOICE ARE WORST
(Jun. 24, 2019  9:11 AM)dhanush.A Wrote: I HATE RANTARO AND SILUS BECAUSE THERE BEHEVAIOUR AND VOICE ARE WORST

Silus’s behavior was bad at first, but later on in the season his behavior got better and he started being generous towards other bladers.

And why do you find rantaro’s behavior bad?

And you can’t hate a character because of their voice.

And stop writing in capitals because it’s exasperating.
(Jun. 24, 2019  10:01 AM)Beynote Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2019  9:11 AM)dhanush.A Wrote: I HATE RANTARO AND SILUS BECAUSE THERE BEHEVAIOUR AND VOICE ARE WORST

Silus’s behavior was bad at first, but later on in the season his behavior got better and he started being generous towards other bladers.

And why do you find rantaro’s behavior bad?

And you can’t hate a character because of their voice.

And stop writing in capitals because it’s exasperating.
Even then, I thought the voice actors actually did the best they did with what they were given, even if Ed from Ed, edd and Eddy slipped into Rantaro a few times lol.
Ironically Silas got the most character development of the 7 main bladers lol.
I highkey think that hating a character because of their voice is really sad, honestly. I get that most of the Burst characters had annoying voices, but I got used to them
(Jun. 25, 2019  2:50 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I highkey think that hating a character because of their voice is really sad, honestly. I get that most of the Burst characters had annoying voices, but I got used to them
Dub or sub? Or both?
(Jun. 25, 2019  2:53 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2019  2:50 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I highkey think that hating a character because of their voice is really sad, honestly. I get that most of the Burst characters had annoying voices, but I got used to them
Dub or sub? Or both?

Just the dub, really. The sub is kinda fine with me
(Jun. 25, 2019  2:58 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2019  2:53 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Dub or sub? Or both?

Just the dub, really. The sub is kinda fine with me
Fair. I like most of the dub voices in seasons 1 & 2....season 3 has the B-Daman curse but not as bad, its just half of the characters sound completely off. I wonder what was the purpose of the change?
You know, most of what I see from Gingka detractors is that they hate his dub voice and therefore hate him for that.

In my honest opinion, I went from hating to loving Rantaro's voice in the dub. I think it's a silly reason to hate a character alone, but I think it's fine to dislike their voices. Like I mentioned, some people who hate Gingka hate him due to his voice and they get free passes.
(Jun. 25, 2019  3:16 AM)Jinbee Wrote: You know, most of what I see from Gingka detractors is that they hate his dub voice and therefore hate him for that.

In my honest opinion, I went from hating to loving Rantaro's voice in the dub. I think it's a silly reason to hate a character alone, but I think it's fine to dislike their voices. Like I mentioned, some people who hate Gingka hate him due to his voice and they get free passes.

Mmmhm. I think its fair to dislike the voice, but to dislike the entire character because of it is a little different
Gingka voice was fine for me but some people do hate some characters because of their actor which Is fine cause some are actually a bit annoying lol. The never really bother me I get use to than after a while.
It's hard to dislike a character even with voices being different or voice actors. For example, Nika's one of my favorite characters in Beyburst however, I honestly dislike her voice actor in the English dub (due to the fact that she reposted fanart of Nika on her instagram). I still love Nika's original voice actor and Nika Aoi as a character. I get that voices can be annoying, but past that I can't really hate a character for their voice. That wouldn't be fair.
(Jun. 25, 2019  3:22 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2019  3:16 AM)Jinbee Wrote: You know, most of what I see from Gingka detractors is that they hate his dub voice and therefore hate him for that.

Mmmhm. I think its fair to dislike the voice, but to dislike the entire character because of it is a little different

That's exactly my point, but my point was also that people seem completely fine when some Gingka detractors only hate Gingka due to his dub voice.