Which burst character do you hate the most ?

(Apr. 25, 2019  3:12 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2019  1:36 PM)Beynote Wrote: I abhor Valt!

He was such a poor excuse for the main character. So weak. So horrible and terrible at blading. He didn’t deserve to become the champion. He didn’t deserve to win against free. No one can imagine how much I enjoyed when aiga kicked his butt and broke Wv in half. And I enjoyed twice as much when aiga defeated Valt once again.
Isn’t that how main characters are supposed to be? 
Main characters have flaws. And overtime they learn to overcome them and get better, just like Valt. He was terrible at blading in the beginning. But he trained hard to get better. And he did. And he became strong enough to win the god bladers cup and become the champion. He deserves the title of champion. Main characters inspire us to overcome our own flaws. Aiga was pretty strong from the start, and to me didn’t show any improvement character-wise till episode 37. He was arrogant and bratty. Became  possessed and broke valt’s beyblade. But then what happened? The realization of his big fault struck him. He snapped out of that possession of his. Overcame his flaws and became strong enough to beat Valt without having ‘ that evil monomania with his bey’. 

Valt and aiga both are amazing beybladers and protagonists. I get it that you hate Valt. I’m not telling you not to. But I just don’t think valt’s as terrible a character and Beyblade as you mention. That’s it.

Okay, okay. I get it. But believe it or not, Aiga’s a way better character than Valt. Valt might not be as terrible as I mention, but I still think he isn’t such a great blader.
(Apr. 25, 2019  3:16 PM)Beynote Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2019  3:12 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Isn’t that how main characters are supposed to be? 
Main characters have flaws. And overtime they learn to overcome them and get better, just like Valt. He was terrible at blading in the beginning. But he trained hard to get better. And he did. And he became strong enough to win the god bladers cup and become the champion. He deserves the title of champion. Main characters inspire us to overcome our own flaws. Aiga was pretty strong from the start, and to me didn’t show any improvement character-wise till episode 37. He was arrogant and bratty. Became  possessed and broke valt’s beyblade. But then what happened? The realization of his big fault struck him. He snapped out of that possession of his. Overcame his flaws and became strong enough to beat Valt without having ‘ that evil monomania with his bey’. 

Valt and aiga both are amazing beybladers and protagonists. I get it that you hate Valt. I’m not telling you not to. But I just don’t think valt’s as terrible a character and Beyblade as you mention. That’s it.

Okay, okay. I get it. But believe it or not, Aiga’s a way better character than Valt. Valt might not be as terrible as I mention, but I still think he isn’t such a great blader.
No they both suck
(Apr. 25, 2019  4:00 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2019  3:16 PM)Beynote Wrote: Okay, okay. I get it. But believe it or not, Aiga’s a way better character than Valt. Valt might not be as terrible as I mention, but I still think he isn’t such a great blader.
No they both suck
They suck really good....wait
(Apr. 25, 2019  4:27 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2019  4:00 PM)bladekid Wrote: No they both suck
They suck really good....wait
No I mean they both suck as characters
Shu is the genuine most overrated character. Beyblade Sasuke.
(Apr. 25, 2019  3:16 PM)Beynote Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2019  3:12 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Isn’t that how main characters are supposed to be? 

Im going to be honest here: I really dont like those two. Theyre not really appealing; I prefer Tyson and Gingka
I dislike Aiga. I feel he took the spotlight from Valt. He should still be the main character like he was for 2 seasons.
I'm really stuck on which of the protagonists are my favourite ones. I like and dislike certain aspects about each of them which leaves me in an awkward spot with them (spin-offs not included).
  • Tyson -
  • Gingka -
  • Zero -
  • Valt -
  • Aiga -
You know who I'm surprised hasn't been mentioned? Principal Shinoda. I don't hate him or anything. I just find it funny no has picked him.
Might as well go for my most hated characters. And shock of all shocks, I kinda seperate hated from disliked so some picks will make you go WTF...except the obvious one of course.
Season 1: Valt's classmates. Yeah, you'd probably expect me to pick any main blader, but even Yugo had some entertaining moments as a character. These guys are either pointless or in the case of the chick, does nothing except belittle any of Zac's opponents or ruining perfectly good scenes. Actually, just Zac's female fans in general, they're just so pricky and Zac deserves better than them.
GodVolution=Stan, cuz he's a freaking a hole. He deserves to be eaten alive and roasted on a fire like a hamburger steak and spit out his corpses remains because he’s just that vile and pertued. Now before anyone says how he got character development: he got whiny Cuz showed up, was still a carp to Valt, didn’t bother actually asking for DAMN HELP TO IMPROVE HIS SKILLS, put on a temper tantrum for everyone to come search for him, left the team and was glad to be with Esper/SP Rios just cuz there’s two members of the Big Five, AND STILL LOST TO Hickson/Rickson, ending his carp character arc and performance with no fanfare like he belongs.
Turbo/Chozetsu: The Dead Gran announcer, he’s just so off and needlessly rude.
GT: Episode 1 bullies. I hate a holes that bully others.

(Apr. 25, 2019  9:04 PM)Beyadiac Wrote: Shu is the genuine most overrated character. Beyblade Sasuke.
Geez, he destroyed three beys, he didn't murder three people or more like Sasuke did.
I hate Lui, joshua, valt, aiga, heartz, rantaro, wakiya , daigo
I guess I dislike fubuki for how much tt neglected him(I literally had to stop and think for 10 seconds to remember his name lol) but that’s really more pity than dislike.
(Apr. 27, 2019  5:39 AM)Dhanush.S Wrote: I hate Lui, joshua, valt, aiga, heartz, rantaro, wakiya , daigo
Everyone but Daigo I understand? What's your beef with him?
(Apr. 27, 2019  4:53 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: I guess I dislike fubuki for how much tt neglected him(I literally had to stop and think for 10 seconds to remember his name lol) but that’s really more pity than dislike.
At least he got his revenge against Suoh?
I hate Phi (for breaking Free and Shu's bey) and Fumiya (for stealing Free's bey)
(Apr. 29, 2019  1:15 PM)UltraXander Wrote: I hate Phi (for breaking Free and Shu's bey) and Fumiya (for stealing Free's bey)
Evidence for Fumiya stealing Free's bey where?
(Apr. 29, 2019  2:31 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2019  1:15 PM)UltraXander Wrote: I hate Phi (for breaking Free and Shu's bey) and Fumiya (for stealing Free's bey)
Evidence for Fumiya stealing Free's bey where?

UltraXander doesn't literally mean he snatched Fafnir off Free, it's more that Fumiya essentially took Free's role as the Fafnir owner.
I hate drum’s hair, but not drum himself.
(Apr. 29, 2019  7:18 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: I hate drum’s hair, but not drum himself.

Drum's hair is a character? Huh
Alright, here's my list:

S1:
Ben Whateverhislastnamewas:
S2
Trad Vasquez:
Joshua:
I'll add more tomorrow, i'm tired.
(Apr. 29, 2019  7:18 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: I hate drum’s hair, but not drum himself.
Been a while since I've seen anime with living hair as a character. Must've missed those scenes lol
Uhm... I can't hate any chara ;-; I love all of them

but I love bullying Joshua
he deserves it xD
It would be awesome to see Phi absolutely crush -insert really hated blader-.
So Turbo episode 18 on youtube yesterday. Yeah, a lot of people don't like Ken now for some reason. Someone said they liked Kyle over Ken, that's perfectly fine, but I've seen people say Ken wasn't even a good character. Thoughts?
(May. 18, 2019  4:58 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: So Turbo episode 18 on youtube yesterday. Yeah, a lot of people don't like Ken now for some reason. Someone said they liked Kyle over Ken, that's perfectly fine, but I've seen people say Ken wasn't even a good character. Thoughts?

I liked both fine, I prefer Kensuke though.

Kensuke just had more time to shine and grow IMO and had some amazing character development. At first, I thought he'd just be a comic-relief but he really surprised me when they made him one of the most sympathetic and likeable characters.

Kyle is fine. He's the sly, "pawn of the big dog" (no pun intended) type of character who looks like a goblin and makes funny faces but I was disappointed with his unmask reveal, since he's actually weaker without his mask IMO.
Ken is one of the most innocent and generous characters of burst, and he, I can say with utmost certainty, was better that Kyle in many ways. Ken is one of my most favourite character for these qualities. Kyle, on the other hand, was not generous. He was nothing like Ken. And he should’ve been like him, for he was the owner of the same bey. I didn’t care about the character so much and definitely didn’t see him a successor to Ken.