Which burst character do you hate the most ?

(Apr. 01, 2019  7:22 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2019  3:52 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: How many Beys did Aiga break though. Just Valt's right?

So? I can have my opinions, can't I? Plus I'm didn't like season 3 as a whole so I didn't like most of the new Characters, Only ones I did like was Kyle, Heartz and Count Night.

Of course you can, I can't stop you. You just made it sound like he destroyed beys like Shu did and I jut wanted to make sure I didn't miss an episode. (I'm still surprised Boa and Cuza's beys survived Requiuem Wh ugh Slash). I like those three too, Kyle was pretty fun. Especially when he didn't hold back against Free (his HOLY carp face was beautiful)
(Apr. 01, 2019  7:07 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2019  6:27 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Joshua is on my ‘ the bladers I hate ‘ list too.  He was egocentric and arrogant.

Which was more tolerable, Joshua in the dub or sub?

I honestly think the dub was better for Joshua.
To be fair, Joshua is only annoying because he is from the US (no offence to anyone, since Im also from the US lol). Anime and other fictional media tend to overdramatize daily life. Zac is from Japan, and their definition of being a popular figure is way different from that of the US’s. Perhaps the animators — who are Japanese — thought it would be funny to portray Hollywood stars as annoying and bright and egotistic (and voíla! They have Joshua)
BRO JOSH likes like he is from INDIA XDDD not gonna lie no offense to anyone
(Apr. 02, 2019  1:41 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: BRO JOSH likes like he is from INDIA XDDD not gonna lie no offense to anyone

His design? I dont know, most celebrities get tans or something else fancy. But to call someone of a race like “YOOO YOU LOOK LIKE YOU CAME FROM AFRICA” isnt the nicest thing. Mixed in with your “XDDD’s,” I think that makes your response look a little rude
(Apr. 02, 2019  1:48 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2019  1:41 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: BRO JOSH likes like he is from INDIA XDDD not gonna lie no offense to anyone

His design? I dont know, most celebrities get tans or something else fancy. But to call someone of a race like “YOOO YOU LOOK LIKE YOU CAME FROM AFRICA” isnt the nicest thing. Mixed in with your “XDDD’s,” I think that makes your response look a little rude
I thought he was African-American. I mean I'm slightly darker than him and I've went to schools with people who had bigger arrogant streaks.

I don't really hate Joshua. There's like 75% to like and 25% to hate about him. He's a good third quarter final boss, has a broken bey ability than can be beater if you play your cards right, his crush on Free was adorable, he can be a good person, and I like how he differed from Zac while having similar traits.
My only problem with him are nitpicks with the writing in general: I wish Daigo beat him in the finals since it would've broken his hubris for the first time. When he battled Free, he should've kept that effort to struggle against Free instead of showing off, still debating whether or not the Vortex Satan combo could've beat Free, wish he saw his battles against Xhaka, Lui, and Ren in full but that's most of Group B's problems. I don't have much against him.
I don't have a problem with any of his personality traits, but I hate how they used Ren-Wu as such a ragdoll towards the end of Evolution.
(Apr. 02, 2019  2:29 PM)SprigganNemesis Wrote: I don't have a problem with any of his personality traits, but I hate how they used Ren-Wu as such a ragdoll towards the end of Evolution.

Pretty sad. They made him look like a strong Blader, even putting him in the Blader’s Cup Tournament; but ended up winning no battles. I liked his introduction, where it looked like he was trying to murder Xander lol. Other than that, he wasnt as cool as everyone thought he would be
I bet I'm the only one, but I really hate Suoh,,, ^^'
(Apr. 02, 2019  3:35 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2019  1:48 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: His design? I dont know, most celebrities get tans or something else fancy. But to call someone of a race like “YOOO YOU LOOK LIKE YOU CAME FROM AFRICA” isnt the nicest thing. Mixed in with your “XDDD’s,” I think that makes your response look a little rude
I thought he was African-American. I mean I'm slightly darker than him and I've went to schools with people who had bigger arrogant streaks.

I don't really hate Joshua. There's like 75% to like and 25% to hate about him. He's a good third quarter final boss, has a broken bey ability  than can be beater if you play your cards right, his crush on Free was adorable, he can be a good person, and I like how he differed from Zac while having similar traits.
My only problem with him are nitpicks with the writing in general: I wish Daigo beat him in the finals since it would've broken his hubris for the first time. When he battled Free, he should've kept that effort to struggle against Free instead of showing off, still debating whether or not the Vortex Satan combo could've beat Free, wish he saw his battles against Xhaka, Lui, and Ren in full but that's most of Group B's problems. I don't have much against him.

Lol. To be honest I'm African American. But Joshua has always come across to me as the spoiled rich pretty boi that thinks that everyone in the whole world knows him and just adores him. He's also very over confident but who wouldn't be if they weren't one of the strongest bladers in the world?

(Apr. 02, 2019  5:04 PM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2019  3:35 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: I thought he was African-American. I mean I'm slightly darker than him and I've went to schools with people who had bigger arrogant streaks.

I don't really hate Joshua. There's like 75% to like and 25% to hate about him. He's a good third quarter final boss, has a broken bey ability  than can be beater if you play your cards right, his crush on Free was adorable, he can be a good person, and I like how he differed from Zac while having similar traits.

Lol. To be honest I'm African American. But Joshua has always come across to me as the spoiled rich pretty boi that thinks that everyone in the whole world knows him and just adores him. He's also very over confident but who wouldn't be if they weren't one of the strongest bladers in the world?

Its also because, in the Burst universe, he is a well known Hollywood star. Like I said, probably the Japanese animators trying to inflate US stars’ egos
(Apr. 02, 2019  4:38 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2019  2:29 PM)SprigganNemesis Wrote: I don't have a problem with any of his personality traits, but I hate how they used Ren-Wu as such a ragdoll towards the end of Evolution.

Pretty sad. They made him look like a strong Blader, even putting him in the Blader’s Cup Tournament; but ended up winning no battles. I liked his introduction, where it looked like he was trying to murder Xander lol. Other than that, he wasnt as cool as everyone thought he would be

I'm starting to think that was done on purpose cuz I hate to pull a Tsubasa, but his battle style is too simple and rigid compared to everyone else just being crazy talented or trained better. Heck, Cuza gave him a hard time and I bet by the end of the God Bladers tournament, he could take him.
(Mar. 17, 2019  6:07 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: I don’t really hate anyone but I don’t like Shu or Xhata
It was the nightmare faces. Yeah y'all thought Lui, Shu, and Phi had some dark faces but Xhaka was the first one and scariest. He's like Hanzou from Danball Senki if Shu and Xhaka switched english voices.

(Mar. 16, 2019  12:21 PM)TuckBlade Wrote: I hate silas, lui, heartz,, ghasem, and aiga
Lui I get, my problem with Ghasem was that they killed off Garuda and we never figured out what the damn hell was the name of its special moves. (He's fine, at least in God Stamina bladers were good...Rantaro beat Silas, Wakiya, and his final tournament match), why'd you hate him?

(Mar. 27, 2019  6:46 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2019  6:24 AM)church15200 Wrote: i cant really hate any of the characters but i do not like the ones who try to destroy beys i just feel like thats the worst thing a blader could do
What about killing?
Rago  killed ryuga??
Speaking of Metal Saga villains what the hell happened to Damien after the incident? Jack, Toby, and Zeo came back stronger (okay Jack lost Beautiful Dead, what a shame), but what was Daimen too young and the loss of arrangement put him back to his cheerful self or what? Lol, Damien's the Joshua of Metal Masters.
(Mar. 31, 2019  4:28 AM)bladekid Wrote: Aiga and valt are both pretty bad
What's wrong with Valt? Minus the fact he doesn't use Flash Shoot in God? Outside of that?

(Mar. 23, 2019  3:26 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: Lui? I do think that he acts like a prick but to be honest, I like the attitude.
Yeah, at worst he's a jerk, but he's not trying to take over the world or anything.

(Mar. 22, 2019  2:05 AM)TheDeadMeme Wrote: Shu. Leave some fricken space for characters like Diana and Rantaro to be in Cho Z do there character can be developed more. Shu is overrated. While Aiga broke one bey. ONE. Fricken everyone decided that he was bad. But Shu breaks 4 beys (more than the amount Phi broke) and everyone still loves him! You may give the argument that, "But Shu was possessed when breaking the beys." Well so was Aiga. "But Aiga broke Valt's bey." So did Shu with Valt's driver! But none of that matters because as long as Shu is "hot" it's all fine. Shu isn't even hot! He looks like every generic Beyblade character but with white hair. Hell! Even Rantaro looks like he has more muscle than Shu!
To be fair, Daina came close to beating the big five and they know how to handle Rantaro as a person. As a blader man I wish Free gave him more tips. God's Stamina bladers were an overall improvement compared to before and after, but Rantaro was the weakest bunch. Sure he beat Wakiya, Sisco, three battles in the World Cup, and Yellow Eye in the rematch, but his last battle being Kurtz really didn't happy.

I like Shu for more reasons, and I was pissed he broke Ghasem, Valt and Norman's bey. They made a moslty likable character hateable on purpose, and even though he was semi possessed, he chose to do it, he knew, and he didn't want forgiveness. Its just most of the Burst cast are likable people, even the means one deep down.

I will say in terms of hotness, when he reappeared on the phone with Fubuki, my god he was sexy.
(Apr. 02, 2019  1:48 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:

True...tho I did said "no offense to anyone" The "XD"'s I was memein around. Sure he may doesn't look like one but truly his design just makes me go lmao. Kudos to the creator for making a phenomenal design especially THAT HAIR
(Mar. 27, 2019  4:00 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I also kinda dislike the fact that Shu appeared in ChoZ with some sort of relevance. Especially when his story had been explored and built upon for 2 SEASONS

And like, Daigo and Ken dont even appear at all. Wth
Can't we blame that on Takara Tomy for not giving him a beyblade?
We never got a blader for Amaterious, and Kurtz & Sisco proved why returning bladers wouldn't stand much of a chance to begin with.

(Apr. 04, 2019  1:11 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2019  1:48 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: His design? I dont know, most celebrities get tans or something else fancy. But to call someone of a race like “YOOO YOU LOOK LIKE YOU CAME FROM AFRICA” isnt the nicest thing. Mixed in with your “XDDD’s,” I think that makes your response look a little rude

True...tho I did said "no offense to anyone" The "XD"'s I was memein around. Sure he may doesn't look like one but truly his design just makes me go lmao. Kudos to the creator for making a phenomenal design especially THAT HAIR
Plus Joshua's a living meme, especially when he goes "IT'S SHOWTIME"
(Apr. 04, 2019  1:12 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2019  4:00 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I also kinda dislike the fact that Shu appeared in ChoZ with some sort of relevance. Especially when his story had been explored and built upon for 2 SEASONS

And like, Daigo and Ken dont even appear at all. Wth
Can't we blame that on Takara Tomy for not giving him a beyblade?
We never got a blader for Amaterious, and Kurtz & Sisco proved why returning bladers wouldn't stand much of a chance to begin with.

(Apr. 04, 2019  1:11 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: True...tho I did said "no offense to anyone" The "XD"'s I was memein around. Sure he may doesn't look like one but truly his design just makes me go lmao. Kudos to the creator for making a phenomenal design especially THAT HAIR

1) I feel like its the “too many characters” thing. You know, so many characters you can barely do anything with all of them. Not a wise move but the animators cant undo ir

2) Poor Joshua lol. He is funny and pretty memetic; but if you watched other anime with Americans in them, you will see that Americans are stereotyped as annoying and bratty and egotistical
(Apr. 04, 2019  1:36 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2019  1:12 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Can't we blame that on Takara Tomy for not giving him a beyblade?

1) I feel like its the “too many characters” thing. You know, so many characters you can barely do anything with all of them. Not a wise move but the animators cant undo ir

2) Poor Joshua lol. He is funny and pretty memetic; but if you watched other anime with Americans in them, you will see that Americans are stereotyped as annoying and bratty and egotistical
1) I'm not too mad especially since Daigo got enough and watching him grow for two seasons was great. Literally every character, even the minor ones got enough character and personality for me not to hate them or outright hate them (disappointed in some aspects, yeah, but still), though God and Super Z is a bit debatable on that. If i can notice Orochi of all people starting as just a cool rival that doesn't start out as a jerk compared to everyone else into a friend Zac confided in.

2) Yeah, at least in the original saga, the Americans weren't villains or the final bosses in tournaments. They're all egotistical too an exact too, although Zeo wasn't really like that. I feel like there are some American anime characters that don't fill that quota, but I haven't watched enough anime to know so.

And now I miss Max.
(Apr. 04, 2019  12:58 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2019  4:28 AM)bladekid Wrote: Aiga and valt are both pretty bad
What's wrong with Valt? Minus the fact he doesn't use Flash Shoot in God? Outside of that?

(Mar. 23, 2019  3:26 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: Lui? I do think that he acts like a prick but to be honest, I like the attitude.
Yeah, at worst he's a jerk, but he's not trying to take over the world or anything.

(Mar. 22, 2019  2:05 AM)TheDeadMeme Wrote: Shu. Leave some fricken space for characters like Diana and Rantaro to be in Cho Z do there character can be developed more. Shu is overrated. While Aiga broke one bey. ONE. Fricken everyone decided that he was bad. But Shu breaks 4 beys (more than the amount Phi broke) and everyone still loves him! You may give the argument that, "But Shu was possessed when breaking the beys." Well so was Aiga. "But Aiga broke Valt's bey." So did Shu with Valt's driver! But none of that matters because as long as Shu is "hot" it's all fine. Shu isn't even hot! He looks like every generic Beyblade character but with white hair. Hell! Even Rantaro looks like he has more muscle than Shu!
To be fair, Daina came close to beating the big five and they know how to handle Rantaro as a person. As a blader man I wish Free gave him more tips. God's Stamina bladers were an overall improvement compared to before and after, but Rantaro was the weakest bunch. Sure he beat Wakiya, Sisco, three battles in the World Cup, and Yellow Eye in the rematch, but his last battle being Kurtz really didn't happy.

I like Shu for more reasons, and I was pissed he broke Ghasem, Valt and Norman's bey. They made a moslty likable character hateable on purpose, and even though he was semi possessed, he chose to do it, he knew, and he didn't want forgiveness. Its just most of the Burst cast are likable people, even the means one deep down.

I will say in terms of hotness, when he reappeared on the phone with Fubuki, my god he was sexy.
What's wrong with valt is that he is horrible character. He is inconsiderate of others and pretty selfish a lot of the time. Not only that but just like Aiga, he started out basically not knowing how to beyblade and still somehow beats one of the best blader's in the school, rantaro. We may see rantaro as weak, but it is hinted many times that he is a top notch blader. Also, he is just annoying and cocky.
(Apr. 04, 2019  7:26 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2019  12:58 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: What's wrong with Valt? Minus the fact he doesn't use Flash Shoot in God? Outside of that?

What's wrong with valt is that he is horrible character. He is inconsiderate of others and pretty selfish a lot of the time. Not only that but just like Aiga, he started out basically not knowing how to beyblade and still somehow beats one of the best blader's in the school, rantaro. We may see rantaro as weak, but it is hinted many times that he is a top notch blader. Also, he is just annoying and cocky.
Honestly, Valt was a bit oblivious but I wouldn’t say inconsiderate or cocky by any means. I actually liked him; unlike Aiga he actually trained to figure out how to beat people like Rantaro instead of “oh look I can beyblade now.”
(Apr. 04, 2019  7:26 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2019  12:58 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: What's wrong with Valt? Minus the fact he doesn't use Flash Shoot in God? Outside of that?

He's not that inconsiderate. The guy spends half his time at the bakery working to help his mom and risked his tournament match because he heard she was in the hospital. He actually started out better than Shu.
I don't think Rantaro's weak, mid tier actually. His problem is that his bey can only handle stamina and some defense options so he's limited in what he could do, but tries (he made a lesser version of Flash Shoot to beat Wakiya). Plus his win record in season 1 is 50-50.

(Apr. 04, 2019  9:52 PM)PKgamer Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2019  7:26 PM)bladekid Wrote: What's wrong with valt is that he is horrible character. He is inconsiderate of others and pretty selfish a lot of the time. Not only that but just like Aiga, he started out basically not knowing how to beyblade and still somehow beats one of the best blader's in the school, rantaro. We may see rantaro as weak, but it is hinted many times that he is a top notch blader. Also, he is just annoying and cocky.
Honestly, Valt was a bit oblivious but I wouldn’t say inconsiderate or cocky by any means. I actually liked him; unlike Aiga he actually trained to figure out how to beat people like Rantaro instead of “oh look I can beyblade now.”
I'm about to get in trouble for saying this but while I agree with you on Valt, its Aiga I disagree with. While Aiga also spent the first 15 episodes with mad losses and then winning in tournament matches, him starting out does make some sense.
1) Blading requires a significant amount of physical strength and stability and Aiga was not only raised on a farm but is surprisingly agile too.
2) Aiga began his journey as a blader by training...battling Valt, who's the world champion. It sorta makes sense that he'd start off so strong especially when he made his bey specifically to counter Valt's too (4 wings instead of 3 etc)
3) While the 182 (is it 182 or 188, I gotta double check) bladers makes sense, all of them were low tier bladers anyways. And just like Valt, Aiga's first major opponent was a mid tier stamina blader who won the first round and overcame in the second.
4) Prodigies exist. Remember Brooklyn? Difference is... wait they both went crazy, okay but Aiga actually trains.
(Apr. 04, 2019  10:19 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2019  9:52 PM)PKgamer Wrote: Honestly, Valt was a bit oblivious but I wouldn’t say inconsiderate or cocky by any means. I actually liked him; unlike Aiga he actually trained to figure out how to beat people like Rantaro instead of “oh look I can beyblade now.”
I'm about to get in trouble for saying this but while I agree with you on Valt, its Aiga I disagree with. While Aiga also spent the first 15 episodes with mad losses and then winning in tournament matches, him starting out does make some sense.
1) Blading requires a significant amount of physical strength and stability and Aiga was not only raised on a farm but is surprisingly agile too.
2) Aiga began his journey as a blader by training...battling Valt, who's the world champion. It sorta makes sense that he'd start off so strong especially when he made his bey specifically to counter Valt's too (4 wings instead of 3 etc)
3) While the 182 (is it 182 or 188, I gotta double check) bladers makes sense, all of them were low tier bladers anyways. And just like Valt, Aiga's first major opponent was a mid tier stamina blader who won the first round and overcame in the second.
4) Prodigies exist. Remember Brooklyn? Difference is... wait they both went crazy, okay but Aiga actually trains.

I do agree with you that Agia did train and it was also shown that he knew how moves worked, but one thing that bugged me is how when he had Xt+ he mainly only used attack move.
(Apr. 04, 2019  9:52 PM)PKgamer Wrote: Honestly, Valt was a bit oblivious but I wouldn’t say inconsiderate or cocky by any means. I actually liked him; unlike Aiga he actually trained to figure out how to beat people like Rantaro instead of “oh look I can beyblade now.”

The thing is that Brooklyn was more supernatural and was gifted the abilities, while Aiga really wasn't. I didn't mind it too much but even I'll admit that it was a bit rushed, but on the other hand it was probably necessary to inflate Aiga's ego to kick off the plot of his endless desires to be the unbeatable blader. Brooklyn was also a main antagonist so his skills were probably necessary for being a big threat, and it had a point since he was the opposite to Tyson, he did not work hard at all (until later) and had his skills gifted rather than worked and Kai was there to show him that it wasn't better.
(Apr. 05, 2019  3:14 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

The thing is that Brooklyn was more supernatural and was gifted the abilities, while Aiga really wasn't. I didn't mind it too much but even I'll admit that it was a bit rushed, but on the other hand it was probably necessary to inflate Aiga's ego to kick off the plot of his endless desires to be the unbeatable blader. Brooklyn was also a main antagonist so his skills were probably necessary for being a big threat, and it had a point since he was the opposite to Tyson, he did not work hard at all (until later) and had his skills gifted rather than worked and Kai was there to show him that it wasn't better.

Sorry for the wording. I meant to say that even for starting off training, which was realistic, Aiga kind of just trained early on and then started fighting people right away. He was just thrown into the plot, it seems. I do agree with your points, but him as a character + the fact that his skill acceleration was super rushed, as if the writers wanted to just get it out of the way + the fact that he has a balance type but only uses it as an attack type kinda just makes me more averted to him. Especially compared to Valt as the S1 protagonist. Not saying I hate Aiga, but I definitely don't favor him. My bad if there was any confusion.