Which burst character do you hate the most ?

Aiga and valt are both pretty bad
(Mar. 31, 2019  4:21 AM)Mr tyros Wrote: I HATE STAN SO MUCH

Same. I guess he had too little emotional intelligence for me
I hate Phi because he is just mean. I also might not like Aiga so much( but I still like him) because he broke wV and later took the role as the new champion. But I guess things have to change, right?
(Mar. 31, 2019  5:37 PM)Odiend1 Wrote: I hate Phi because he is just mean. I also might not like Aiga so much( but I still like him) because he broke wV and later took the role as the new champion. But I guess things have to change, right?

To me, Aiga went a little OP too quickly
(Mar. 31, 2019  6:16 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2019  5:37 PM)Odiend1 Wrote: I hate Phi because he is just mean. I also might not like Aiga so much( but I still like him) because he broke wV and later took the role as the new champion. But I guess things have to change, right?

Me too
(Mar. 31, 2019  6:17 PM)Mr tyros Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2019  6:16 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: To me, Aiga went a little OP too quickly

Me too

I hate it when Aiga brags. I mean look at Aiga when he beat Valt and Phi during ep 28-29 and then after Hearts kicked his a*s he started running like a baby. Phi might be ridiculously strong but at least he doesn't brag about it.
Not just a little OP, he got so much OP that he literally broke the champion’s bey in half.
Id also like to mention that, I feel like Aiga isnt really the best role model. I mean, he is the protagonist! Gotta get *somewhat* of a good role model, otherwise kids are going to start acting like him. It is okay to give the protagonist a really unacceptable behavior, as long as they learn that it isnt okay and outgrow it. Though, I feel like Aiga is going to make real world children as spoiled and arogant, eek
(Mar. 31, 2019  7:06 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Id also like to mention that, I feel like Aiga isnt really the best role model. I mean, he is the protagonist! Gotta get *somewhat* of a good role model, otherwise kids are going to start acting like him. It is okay to give the protagonist a really unacceptable behavior, as long as they learn that it isnt okay and outgrow it. Though, I feel like Aiga is going to make real world children as spoiled and arogant, eek

If were talking about role modeling I think Valt would be an excellent champion, parent, father, and motivator to bladers all around the world. I mean every time I hear Valt speak like in Aiga's flashback in ep 50 I can feel the positive energy and Aiga even felt it too.
What did the dang character do? He's just a nonliving guy. It's the creator behind the scenes! He/She plotted this plot, and Aiga is just overpowered because the creators MADE HIM THAT WAY. So can we have a round of applause for the creators who made Aiga? No? Ok ;(
(Mar. 31, 2019  8:25 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: What did the dang character do? He's just a nonliving guy. It's the creator behind the scenes! He/She plotted this plot, and Aiga is just overpowered because the creators MADE HIM THAT WAY. So can we have a round of applause for the creators who made Aiga? No? Ok ;(

I dont get what your point is

Nonliving guy or not, he is a bad role model. Its like a nine year old watching a Rated R movie, and they learned that it is a “good idea” to cuss out at their parents. There are younger kids who will literally imitate their favorite characters. Its monkey see, monkey do. Dont ask me why the younger real world kids are trash later on

As for the creators, I dont know what went in their head. Kudos for Hiro Morita for creating Valt and the original company, but Im not sure about Aiga. The animating team might have glorified Aiga’s stupidity and behavior, so I feel sorry for Morita.
(Mar. 31, 2019  6:16 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:

Gahhh!!! How dare you say Aiga is too OP, you read too much TVTropes and pretend you know everything about Aiga and Super-Z :@

That was a joke, calm thy self :P

(Mar. 31, 2019  8:25 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: What did the dang character do? He's just a nonliving guy. It's the creator behind the scenes! He/She plotted this plot, and Aiga is just overpowered because the creators MADE HIM THAT WAY. So can we have a round of applause for the creators who made Aiga? No? Ok ;(

I've seen that exact same excuse used for Shu whenever someone (including me) criticizes some of Shu actions. Like one time when I criticized Shu for ripping one of Ken's puppets, a Shu fan pretty much used the "It's the creators fault Shu is that way" but god forbid if Phi did something terrible, they don't use that excuse... they'll rip Phi, the character to bits.
(Mar. 31, 2019  9:24 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2019  6:16 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: To me, Aiga went a little OP too quickly

Gahhh!!! How dare you say Aiga is too OP, you read too much TVTropes and pretend you know everything about Aiga and Super-Z Angry

How dare you expose mE!1!11!!1!1
Personally, I don't like Kyle. He had little to no character development, tried to cheat using a phone, and was way too arrogant for the skill level he had. Someone like Lui who was very arrogant and rude at least had the skill to back it up. Also, he presumably stole Kerbeus from Ken, who in my opinion was a great character. He briefly referenced that "He went through hell to obtain Kerbeus," though we got no further development on this intriguing comment. There's also so many questions surrounding him, like, Was he related to Ken? Why did he go for Kerbeus? etc. This kind of gives me the vibe that his character was rushed and just a throw in.
(Apr. 01, 2019  1:37 AM)SprigganNemesis Wrote: Personally, I don't like Kyle. He had little to no character development, tried to cheat using a phone, and was way too arrogant for the skill level he had. Someone like Lui who was very arrogant and rude at least had the skill to back it up. Also, he presumably stole Kerbeus from Ken, who in my opinion was a great character. He briefly referenced that "He went through hell to obtain Kerbeus," though we got no further development on this intriguing comment. There's also so many questions surrounding him, like, Was he related to Ken? Why did he go for Kerbeus? etc. This kind of gives me the vibe that his character was rushed and just a throw in.

Me too. Though, I did like how the manga gave some insight on him. That wasnt enough, however
(Apr. 01, 2019  1:38 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2019  1:37 AM)SprigganNemesis Wrote: Personally, I don't like Kyle. He had little to no character development, tried to cheat using a phone, and was way too arrogant for the skill level he had. Someone like Lui who was very arrogant and rude at least had the skill to back it up. Also, he presumably stole Kerbeus from Ken, who in my opinion was a great character. He briefly referenced that "He went through hell to obtain Kerbeus," though we got no further development on this intriguing comment. There's also so many questions surrounding him, like, Was he related to Ken? Why did he go for Kerbeus? etc. This kind of gives me the vibe that his character was rushed and just a throw in.

Me too. Though, I did like how the manga gave some insight on him. That wasnt enough, however

Oh it did! I wouldn't know because I don't read the manga, was kerbeus stolen from Ken, or is that still a mystery?
(Apr. 01, 2019  1:41 AM)SprigganNemesis Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2019  1:38 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Me too. Though, I did like how the manga gave some insight on him. That wasnt enough, however

Oh it did! I wouldn't know because I don't read the manga, was kerbeus stolen from Ken, or is that still a mystery?

From a thread I read awhile ago, with confirmed sources and pics, Imma explain:

I dont think anyone knows his connection to Ken. All we know was that Kyle was a South American champion of some sort(?), hence why he was pretty strong at first. The mask he uses is a reference to one South American culture. Though, my memory is pretty rusty so dont count on me
you're right that's still like no development. Oh well, I guess we'll never know the mystery of Ken.
(Apr. 01, 2019  1:43 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2019  1:41 AM)SprigganNemesis Wrote: Oh it did! I wouldn't know because I don't read the manga, was kerbeus stolen from Ken, or is that still a mystery?

From a thread I read awhile ago, with confirmed sources and pics, Imma explain:

I dont think anyone knows his connection to Ken. All we know was that Kyle was a South American champion of some sort(?), hence why he was pretty strong at first. The mask he uses is a reference to one South American culture. Though, my memory is pretty rusty so dont count on me

Well do you know the link to the thread?
(Apr. 01, 2019  1:54 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2019  1:43 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: From a thread I read awhile ago, with confirmed sources and pics, Imma explain:

Well do you know the link to the thread?

I dont. Maybe it was the Anime Random Thoughts thread, or the birthday thread; but if its actually in one of the threads I mentioned, its probably lost after so many replies
(Mar. 30, 2019  7:01 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2019  3:29 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Drain......interesting. I agree Ken, and Daina were on my good lists as well.

Yeah I didn’t really like season 1 or Cho-Z

(Mar. 31, 2019  9:05 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:

I dont get what your point is

Nonliving guy or not, he is a bad role model. Its like a nine year old watching a Rated R movie, and they learned that it is a “good idea” to cuss out at their parents. There are younger kids who will literally imitate their favorite characters. Its monkey see, monkey do. Dont ask me why the younger real world kids are trash later on

As for the creators, I dont know what went in their head. Kudos for Hiro Morita for creating Valt and the original company, but Im not sure about Aiga. The animating team might have glorified Aiga’s stupidity and behavior, so I feel sorry for Morita.

Couldn't you argue that was the point of Aiga's character as a newcomer to Beyblade? He's got a ton of physical strength and a drive to win once he finds a challenge and inspiration. He made his bey specifically to rival Valt's with the extra layers. But he beats a carp ton of people (and is rightfully scorned when he just randomly breaks in a school), loses to Fubuki for recklessly battling. Suoh points out he's an idiot who doesn't think things through, Houi points out his lack of focus, the Battleship Cruise humbled him to realize he's not the strongest, and to get better after Xhan, he ignores the care in taking care of his bey and drives Achilles into the darkness which only gets worse until Phi breaks his bey. Then by the end he realizes yeah he's been a crappy person, learns from his former rivals not to be afraid of losing and fix his bond with his bond, and defeats someone who was even worse than him at his lowest. Plus, he said in the finale he didn't want his earlier win against Valt to count since he wasn't himself and didn't realize he messed up so he wanted to win the way Valt inspired him too. I don't know, I'm usually very critical but I felt like Aiga was a perfect deconstruction and reconstruction of what it means to be a Beyblade protagonist.
(Apr. 01, 2019  3:33 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2019  7:01 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: Yeah I didn’t really like season 1 or Cho-Z

(Mar. 31, 2019  9:05 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I dont get what your point is

Couldn't you argue that was the point of Aiga's character as a newcomer to Beyblade? He's got a ton of physical strength and a drive to win once he finds a challenge and inspiration. He made his bey specifically to rival Valt's with the extra layers. But he beats a carp ton of people (and is rightfully scorned when he just randomly breaks in a school), loses to Fubuki for recklessly battling. Suoh points out he's an idiot who doesn't think things through, Houi points out his lack of focus, the Battleship Cruise humbled him to realize he's not the strongest, and to get better after Xhan, he ignores the care in taking care of his bey and drives Achilles into the darkness which only gets worse until Phi breaks his bey. Then by the end he realizes yeah he's been a crappy person, learns from his former rivals not to be afraid of losing and fix his bond with his bond, and defeats someone who was even worse than him at his lowest. Plus, he said in the finale he didn't want his earlier win against Valt to count since he wasn't himself and didn't realize he messed up so he wanted to win the way Valt inspired him too. I don't know, I'm usually very critical but I felt like Aiga was a perfect deconstruction and reconstruction of what it means to be a Beyblade protagonist.

Meh, Agia was okay but I didn’t really find his Character Arc that interesting because it was somewhat Similar to Shu’s Wanting to only win and pushing there bey into dark power to get, breaking others beys
(Apr. 01, 2019  3:48 AM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2019  3:33 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Couldn't you argue that was the point of Aiga's character as a newcomer to Beyblade? He's got a ton of physical strength and a drive to win once he finds a challenge and inspiration. He made his bey specifically to rival Valt's with the extra layers. But he beats a carp ton of people (and is rightfully scorned when he just randomly breaks in a school), loses to Fubuki for recklessly battling. Suoh points out he's an idiot who doesn't think things through, Houi points out his lack of focus, the Battleship Cruise humbled him to realize he's not the strongest, and to get better after Xhan, he ignores the care in taking care of his bey and drives Achilles into the darkness which only gets worse until Phi breaks his bey. Then by the end he realizes yeah he's been a crappy person, learns from his former rivals not to be afraid of losing and fix his bond with his bond, and defeats someone who was even worse than him at his lowest. Plus, he said in the finale he didn't want his earlier win against Valt to count since he wasn't himself and didn't realize he messed up so he wanted to win the way Valt inspired him too. I don't know, I'm usually very critical but I felt like Aiga was a perfect deconstruction and reconstruction of what it means to be a Beyblade protagonist.

Meh, Agia was okay but I didn’t really find his Character Arc that interesting because it was somewhat Similar to Shu’s Wanting to only win and pushing there bey into dark power to get, breaking others beys

How many Beys did Aiga break though. Just Valt's right?

Wait, he cheated with a phone? I thought he was collecting data with the phone. He's not Barthez Battalion.
(Mar. 17, 2019  6:27 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Joshua is on my ‘ the bladers I hate ‘ list too.  He was egocentric and arrogant.

Which was more tolerable, Joshua in the dub or sub?
(Apr. 01, 2019  3:52 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2019  3:48 AM)NobodyBlader Wrote: Meh, Agia was okay but I didn’t really find his Character Arc that interesting because it was somewhat Similar to Shu’s Wanting to only win and pushing there bey into dark power to get, breaking others beys

How many Beys did Aiga break though. Just Valt's right?

So? I can have my opinions, can't I? Plus I'm not a didn't like season 3 as a whole so I didn't like most of the new Characters, Only ones I did like was Kyle, Heartz and Count Night.