Which burst beys to buy with a 100$ budget

(Oct. 16, 2017  8:24 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2017  8:23 PM)amidamaru Wrote: oh ok lol that explains it one of the many battles I had it in was against
Bro i know this isn't the place to ask but is odin still banned. I remember it used to be because it was op.

It's unbanned but it's not op anymore
(Oct. 16, 2017  8:56 AM)Limetka Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2017  2:18 AM)ptf606 Wrote: It's 4 beys. Of course it's going to be expensive.

The 3on3 set has 3 beys and it's the cheapest price/value thing ever released.

Maybe, but Tornado Wyvern is like over 60 buck. This set is quite worth the money.
(Oct. 16, 2017  11:03 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2017  8:56 AM)Limetka Wrote: The 3on3 set has 3 beys and it's the cheapest price/value thing ever released.

Maybe, but Tornado Wyvern is like over 60 buck. This set is quite worth the money.

Why does Tornado Wyvern cost so much if it's not meta?

The atomic driver is available for cheaper in the other boosters.
(Oct. 17, 2017  3:18 AM)Ultragunner Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2017  11:03 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Maybe, but Tornado Wyvern is like over 60 buck. This set is quite worth the money.

Why does Tornado Wyvern cost so much if it's not meta?

The atomic driver is available for cheaper in the other boosters.

Cause it's the Prize Beyblade and it's only released in the Booster so far
Dude I recommend getting the Ultra Transformation Set and the Digital Sword Launcher or Beylauncher LR. If you have enough money left, get the 3-on-3 Battle Set.
(Oct. 17, 2017  5:11 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: Dude I recommend getting the Ultra Transformation Set and the Digital Sword Launcher or Beylauncher LR. If you have enough money left, get the 3-on-3 Battle Set.

Like where you are going with the idea of what to buy, but it would be best to wait on the digital sword launcher. The Digital Sword Launcher is over 40 bucks as of moment and not sure how much it would go down when the Ultra Transformation set is out. The L/R feels a bit powerful and similar to the Heavy String Launcher, but it's much easier to control compared to the Digital Sword Launcher.
Use Hobby Search to get the sword launcher, it's cheaper as you don't have people tripling its price since it's an actual Japanese store.
Isn't the long winder launcher the best?
(Oct. 17, 2017  7:37 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: Isn't the long winder launcher the best?

It's as good as the regular sword launcher, but with better control.
(Oct. 17, 2017  11:51 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2017  7:37 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: Isn't the long winder launcher the best?

It's as good as the regular sword launcher, but with better control.
So the long winder is the best launcher?
(Oct. 18, 2017  12:10 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2017  11:51 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: It's as good as the regular sword launcher, but with better control.
So the long winder is the best launcher?

No but I think it is still pretty good.
(Oct. 18, 2017  1:27 AM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2017  12:10 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: So the long winder is the best launcher?

No but I think it is still pretty good.
So the digital sword launcher is the best launcher?
(Oct. 18, 2017  1:51 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2017  1:27 AM)ptf606 Wrote: No but I think it is still pretty good.
So the digital sword launcher is the best launcher?

That or the lr string launcher. I don't know that much about the digital sword launcher though.
I'd say pick the LR string launcher, you get better contol
Lr string launcher it is then, I usually like ripcord launchers better, because I heard string launchers break if you rip them too hard, but with ripcords, they won't break if you rip them very hard? It was a random guy who told me so it might not be true
(Oct. 16, 2017  8:00 PM)Ultragunner Wrote: Just to be fair to the person who started the topic I will give him some time
to reply to me first. If they don't want it I can sell it
ill take it
(Oct. 18, 2017  3:22 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2017  8:00 PM)Ultragunner Wrote: Just to be fair to the person who started the topic I will give him some time
to reply to me first. If they don't want it I can sell it
ill take it

It's sold
(Oct. 18, 2017  3:13 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: Lr string launcher it is then, I usually like ripcord launchers better, because I heard string launchers break if you rip them too hard, but with ripcords, they won't break if you rip them very hard? It was a random guy who told me so it might not be true

The string launcher part breaking is true with the fact that it's either the handle or the Spring. I've checked the inside of the L/R string launcher's mechanism and it looks like it could hold out a little longer [Do use the small lock when you switch the mode of the string launcher. Chances that the gears might get jammed. And be extra careful with the spring it was a complete pain to reassemble the L/R string launcher]. Yes the Long winder can also be used for competative use.
(Oct. 18, 2017  3:51 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2017  3:13 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: Lr string launcher it is then, I usually like ripcord launchers better, because I heard string launchers break if you rip them too hard, but with ripcords, they won't break if you rip them very hard? It was a random guy who told me so it might not be true

The string launcher part breaking is true with the fact that it's either the handle or the Spring. I've checked the inside of the L/R string launcher's mechanism and it looks like it could hold out a little longer [Do use the small lock when you switch the mode of the string launcher. Chances that the gears might get jammed. And be extra careful with the spring it was a complete pain to reassemble the L/R string launcher]. Yes the Long winder can also be used for competative use.
The lr string launcher seems big do you think i need a grip for it
(Oct. 18, 2017  4:01 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: The lr string launcher seems big do you think i need a grip for it

It's better for control, but not really necessary
Also should i buy metal god chips, whats the deal about them?
(Oct. 18, 2017  5:51 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: Also should i buy metal god chips, whats the deal about them?

Nothing really. They just add a tinsy bit of weight on the layer.
I will suggest buy b-98 transformation set coming this nov
Twin Nemesis (rl vol 7.) and Legend Spriggan. That's all you need.
I think you should get legend spriggan drain fafnir and tornado wyvron then get an Lr string launcher, if you have money left try get launching equipment