Which bey to buy?

Hi I want to tell my only bey xeno xcalius broke today. So I want to buy a new bey but not know which one. I have following options-
1. Drain Fafnir
2. Sieg xcalibur
3. Victory Valkyrie
4. Storm spriggan
Can anyone help me in choosing
I also want to tell I am a new member. This is my first day so if this is the wrong place to post move it. I don't know where should I post so ...
I don't know if you know this already, but those Beys are heavily outclassed by the Beys of the newer generations. But if you still want to choose after knowing this, I'd say Drain Fafnir or Sieg Xcalibur
(May. 31, 2020  8:44 AM)BeybladeMe Wrote: Hi I want to tell my only bey xeno xcalius broke today. So I want to buy a new bey but not know which one. I have following options-
1. Drain Fafnir
2. Sieg xcalibur
3. Victory Valkyrie
4. Storm spriggan
Can anyone help me in choosing
I also want to tell I am a new member. This is my first day so if this is the wrong place to post move it. I don't know where should I post so ...

This question should go in the Purchase Consultation Thread.
But to answer your question, as MysticZone said, if those are your only options, go with Drain Fafnir or Sieg Xcalibur.
(May. 31, 2020  8:44 AM)BeybladeMe Wrote: I also want to tell I am a new member. This is my first day so if this is the wrong place to post move it. I don't know where should I post so ...

...don't post new threads until you do!

Hi! Welcome to WBO! Find and use the Purchase Consultation thread (it's in Beymarket) as previously suggested.