Which Takara Tomy Bey Is Better

So I have Watched Some youtube videos On Guilty Longinus and Rage Longinus. I also own Rage Longinus But For like tournaments and Tournament Combos wihich bey is Better. I have been asking myself this question for a while. And watched a lot of videos of them fighting each other. But Can you guys tell me Which bey is better since im thinking of getting Guilty Longinus... Any Feedback Would be Awesome!!!!
Guilty Longinus is pretty good. I think it is slightly better than Rage because of its weight. I would definitely get it.
Ok But I was wondering for like Tournaments and Tournament Combos Which is better and I also thought About making a Rage, Guilty combo but thanks for the feedback!!
Rage may have better burst resistance than Guilty because of how the Double Chassis system works, although overall your potential combos will weigh a bit less and may not hit as hard. It's definitely a good backup option if you can't get Guilty, but if you have neither and can only get one, I'd say get Guilty. Although if you don't have a large dash driver collection and/or the Bahamut chip, Rage may be better since the added burst resistance should make it more consistent overall.

At the end of the day though, I'd say it mostly depends on what parts you already have access to.
(Feb. 03, 2023  11:42 PM)tradcool13 Wrote: So I have Watched Some youtube videos On Guilty Longinus and Rage Longinus. I also own Rage Longinus But For like tournaments and Tournament Combos wihich bey is Better. I have been asking myself this question for a while. And watched a lot of videos of them fighting each other. But Can you guys tell me Which bey is better since im thinking of getting Guilty Longinus... Any Feedback Would be Awesome!!!!

never use Attack VS Attack battles to influence your decision. not a good benchmark for you to base on

Guilty is S-Tier while Rage is B to A-tier at best. Get Guilty. and you might need rubber flat drivers like Quick', Xtreme' and/or Metal Xtreme for it to be very viable
Ok Thanks for all the Feedback and i already do have a extreme dash driver and ive tried the op combo with rage this is combo. Rage Helios Extreme dash but I was also thinking about buying Super Hyperion is he any good!!
Yes. And no. Hyperion is very crazy in the stadium and hard to rush launch. But can pull of some attacks as strong as brave Valkyrie and rage in their stock combos.
(Feb. 04, 2023  6:29 PM)tradcool13 Wrote: Ok Thanks for all the Feedback and i already do have a extreme dash driver and ive tried the op combo with rage this is combo. Rage Helios Extreme dash but I was also thinking about buying Super Hyperion is he any good!!

No the only good part about super hyperion is xceed and even then xtreme and quick are better