Which TT Beyblade standard shape Stadium has the largest ridge ring diameter?

Hi, I read another post here that was listing some old stadiums a lot of which had 10 inch diameter for the round ridge but are there any larger than this?

I have Hasbro red Chaos stadium & the ring is disappointingly small, also the Hasbro Star Storm Stadium has better room but only because of the jagged 'petal' all around it.  I am looking for a larger round dimaeter for the centre circle.

I got this fake B-09 'TD' white one from China, which was only a little bigger than the red Hasbro Chaos one - boy was that a mistake as it arrived with no padding & was warped & bent!  Got a full refund as it was a fake.

Anyway, does anyone know the diameters of ALL the inner rings of round shape TT stadiums?
(Jun. 29, 2018  9:13 AM)leosama Wrote: b-33 is the largest you can get

So are like the b-09, b-00, b-107 all smaller than b-33 in terms of the centre circle?  I kind of prefer a white coloured stadium but was worried something like b-09 may be too similar in size to the Hasbro red chaos one
(Jun. 29, 2018  10:07 AM)TCBlading Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2018  9:13 AM)leosama Wrote: b-33 is the largest you can get

So are like the b-09, b-00, b-107 all smaller than b-33 in terms of the centre circle?  I kind of prefer a white coloured stadium but was worried something like b-09 may be too similar in size to the Hasbro red chaos one

that’s at least what I heard