Which MFB do you think looks the coolest?

I like the gold one.

However if you use it, it doesn't really stay gold.
(Oct. 19, 2009  6:27 PM)Khel Wrote: However if you use it, it doesn't really stay gold.

Yeah, you can pick off the gold paint with your nail lol
See I have a silver Quetz too!
I find flame saggittario to be the best looking. I'm not sure why
I'm not really a massive fan of any of the MFB or HWS blades uncustomized being honest.
Absolutely love the custom I've got at the moment (Earth Wolf (sharpied purple), painted purple DF145 with the clear pink SD from RBLV3, and an aries stickered metal face).
Hybrid Pegasis. Not Stardust.
(Best)Pisces=Thermal Pisces= Flame Sagittario > Pre-HWS Sagittario= Storm Pegasis > Quertz > Dark Bull = Pre-HWS Aquario > Every other MFB (Least)
For me black L Drago
i like Aquario and Flame Sagittario
Probably the gold Quetz. and Black l drago is a close second
I find myself gaining an appreciation for Pegasis 105F's design, particularly the black one.
the black pegasus is quite nice but i dont care much for the other Pegasus, but my new fave is the new rock aries from hybrid wheel reshuffle stamina and defense
My top three is: Burn Phoenix, Cyber Pegasis, and Killer Gemios. I also like the color combination of the new booster "DARK CANCER"..but i hate it's performance and character from the anime....
(Nov. 25, 2009  3:54 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I find myself gaining an appreciation for Pegasis 105F's design, particularly the black one.

I always liked the original Pegasis wheel. I keep my black one minty fresh.
jheeze mad cancer looks hawt
I agree with the Pegasis wheel although for me the blue one is my 'mint condition' one. Also I have a deep seated appreciation for the virgo wheel, I really like the design despite the fact its yet another circular shaped wheel.
i have a new liking for the pegasis wheel, well the green one that comes with bb 20
I've changed my opinion and now it's Dark wolf. Grin
i love storm pegasis and flame saggitario but i also like how dark wolf looks
i forgot so say that i also love burn phoenix
I love the colors and design of Earth Aquila and the minty-ness as my best friend described it of Leone xD. i kinda like the look on Storm Aquario too. I hope they start selling a booster or starter for it..
(Nov. 26, 2009  10:30 AM)Bey_Assassin Wrote: My top three is: Burn Phoenix, Cyber Pegasis, and Killer Gemios. I also like the color combination of the new booster "DARK CANCER"..but i hate it's performance and character from the anime....

lol even though watarigani's annoying a lot of times, i think hes a good comic relief character xP. hes like the better team rocket of beyblades
(Jul. 31, 2009  2:41 PM)Pegasis Wrote: L.L Drago and Quetz. and Anubis Grin

what's anubis

is it the teddy bear with a scar on it's face?
(Dec. 12, 2009  6:11 PM)gigagdragoon2345 Wrote: what's anubis

is it the teddy bear with a scar on it's face?
We have a search option. Use it. We have a topic for that beyblade.