Which Do You Prefer? High Mode Or Low Mode?

Poll: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

High
18.75%
Low
81.25%
Total: 100% 64 vote(s)
CHOOSE CAREFULLY AND PLEASE GIVE A REASON:

I chose low since it has more stamina, defense and balance. You can also hit in the gap of high mode beys with low mode easily
Low mode has more stamina. I keep thinking about how during the metal saga there was this Phantom combo that increased in stamina significantly after only a little less height. There was also the trend where attack types were made as low as possible for some reason I don’t know. I just think lower height is better.
Low for the stamina and it also reminds me of plastic days as a kid when we really valued low height with upper attack
Low, it lowers the center of gravity making the bey want to sit in the middle. Making drivers like drift able to be launched harder
(May. 29, 2021  4:43 PM)Orbit Wrote: Low mode has more stamina. I keep thinking about how during the metal saga there was this Phantom combo that increased in stamina significantly after only a little less height. There was also the trend where attack types were made as low as possible for some reason I don’t know. I just think lower height is better.

in mfb attack types are best at a low height because so they could get under the opponent more
(Jul. 14, 2021  8:48 PM)drippy drip Wrote:
(May. 29, 2021  4:43 PM)Orbit Wrote: Low mode has more stamina. I keep thinking about how during the metal saga there was this Phantom combo that increased in stamina significantly after only a little less height. There was also the trend where attack types were made as low as possible for some reason I don’t know. I just think lower height is better.

in mfb attack types are best at a low height because so they could get under the opponent more

We're talking about DB Beyblades
(Jul. 14, 2021  8:50 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2021  8:48 PM)drippy drip Wrote: in mfb attack types are best at a low height because so they could get under the opponent more

sorry
(Jul. 14, 2021  9:53 PM)drippy drip Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2021  8:50 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: We're talking about DB Beyblades

sorry

No problem, just wanted to help u
for some strange reason I like high mode bey's more, imo they are fun to watch and (based on my perspective) better at attacking due to the large gap between the blade and the disc
(Jul. 14, 2021  8:50 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2021  8:48 PM)drippy drip Wrote: in mfb attack types are best at a low height because so they could get under the opponent more

Same principle still applies.
Low Mode looks aesthetically better and, in more cases, performs better in regard to stamina and LAD from what I've seen.
Low Mode is better imo. It's more stable than High Mode and the gap in High Mode looks weird. But I accidentally voted High  Smith
If I'm being honest it really depends what type of bey your going against if your facing a bey like Rage Longinus it would be a very bad choice to go in High Mode because your just asking to be flung out of the stadium, but if your up against a super round bey or a bey with free-spinning features then your best bet would be to go in High Mode so you can get some good hits in, it all depends on the bey your facing.
I genuinely don’t understand why high mode was even introduced. It seems as though it just makes it easier to burst?
Low mode, I think High mode is kinda, well, wierd to say the least. I mean, it has some potential but low mode is just way better. (IMO)
(Jul. 19, 2021  7:23 PM)toastdkiwi Wrote: I genuinely don’t understand why high mode was even introduced. It seems as though it just makes it easier to burst?

It's just for extra attack power, that's pretty much its only usage (for now). The only Bey I can think of that can actually use High Mode over Low Mode in one certain scenario would be Savior, and even then it's quite risky.
(Jul. 19, 2021  7:23 PM)toastdkiwi Wrote: I genuinely don’t understand why high mode was even introduced. It seems as though it just makes it easier to burst?
I mean if it doesn't db beys wouldn't be compatible with the previous generation discs and drivers
(Jul. 20, 2021  7:40 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
I mean if it doesn't db beys wouldn't be compatible with the previous generation discs and drivers

Even so, with how thick the energy layers are, those disks are becoming virtually irrelevant aren’t they?
(Jul. 20, 2021  11:30 AM)toastdkiwi Wrote: Even so, with how thick the energy layers are, those disks are becoming virtually irrelevant aren’t they?
Irrelevant or not it doesn't really matter their goal is to make it compatible for all gen in Burst.
Low mode is better by far, the lower the weight distribution, the better in any beigoma. However, vanish has slightly better LAD in high mode. Also less burst resistance in high mode. To summarize everything low except vanish. Sometimes...
i dont think a single db bey works better in high mode low mode is the way
(Jul. 31, 2021  2:54 PM)Iamjalenh Wrote: i dont think a single db bey works better in high mode low mode is the way

Yes, I honestly think they didn't do high mode right. The whole point of high mode is to make db layers compatible with disks from previous series, but the thing is most db disks are heavier than most previous generation disks, so there's no reason to use old disks instead of db ones. If they had made DB disks lighter than old disks, then we would've had incentive to use high mode.
Here’s a summary for newbies. High mode adds more attack power, but removes a lot of gimmicks (e.g: the chains on chain kerbeus, the sword on xiphoid xcalibur, etc.), but you can use it on vanish fafnir against left spin beys and you can use it on each belial to add the l gear and the other gears. Not only that, but low mode beys can easily knock it out, and on top of that, the burst resistance gets decreased. Low mode allows for more stamina, and allows for multiple gimmicks to be used. However, it can have a tendency to scrape (especially on beys like chain kerbeus). Overall, low mode is better because it has less downsides and less risks.

(Jul. 14, 2021  10:03 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: for some strange reason I like high mode bey's more, imo they are fun to watch and (based on my perspective) better at attacking due to the large gap between the blade and the disc

And without that, we wouldn’t be able to add the gears to Belial, make fafnir more aggressive and make counterattacks against left spin beys, and on prominence phoenix, you wouldn’t be able to put the prominence armor on the disc and make it free-spin (there’s no way that wbo allows that. even if they did, this mod tends to scrape due to being like the wall frame.)
Honestly I prefer low mode for reasoning of most beys simply look better with the outer part of the core, the metal armor can mess with designs. Also low mode discs on high mode beys </3