Which Character in anime and manga have the most bey spirit???

From og and mfb and burst, In your opinion which character do you think has the most beyspirit and compassion for beyblading? I think Gingka does.
Valt, DEFINITELY Shu, Delta, Aiger, dante and phi
bra all shu and phi care about is depressing little kids though

But I agree with you that Aiger, Valt and Dante have a lot of beyspirit
(Jan. 07, 2021  2:08 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: bra all shu and phi care about is depressing little kids though

But I agree with you that Aiger, Valt and Dante have a lot of beyspirit

Lol shu was brought to the light but phi had beyspirit but it was corrupted beyspirit
yeah well Phi wanted to make Aiger upset alot. But Shu became better with his beyspirit
I'd say MFB really was about bey spirit but Valt,Aiga,Dante,and Phi had beyspirit
I agree with you on that one. I think that Gingka had the most bey spirit. and Kenta was second in mfb. and in burst top 3 valt,dante, and aiger
Yeah ngl MFB did have the most beyspirit. OG it was all well and clear Kai did during his final battle against brooklyn
og was kai but out of all series it was mfb leading I think
Bruh lol the only one with the beyspirit was Kai and no one else. MFB has had it all from the beginning. Im not gonna lie but burst doesn't seem to have it at all
aiger is abscessed with power and dante just wants to impress valt.
I mean OG not much was said about beyspirit
Remember who taught us as little kid “THE BLADER’S SPIRIT” (it was Gingka)
yeah Gingka said that to ryuga.
Wait he did? Cause I don't remember Gingka ever saying that to Ryuga
in there last battle in metal fusion he said that to ryuga
(Jan. 07, 2021  2:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wait he did? Cause I don't remember Gingka ever saying that to Ryuga

He didn’t, I believe he said it to Kenta at the very beginning. (But he might’ve to Ryuga later on)
Ah well Im stupid lmao. He also kept saying that frankly to other bladers
yeah and at the end of metal fusion he said it to ryuga to
I remember him saying that to Zyro as well
and ryuga man and to his own dad
Yeah I don't see burst getting anywhere near the word "beyspirit"
Valt, Aiger, Dante, and Gingka
burst is about who is the strongest