Which Burst Booster should i buy?

İ have 20$ im thinking of Screw Trident.8B.Wd but Killer DeathSycther.2V.Hn seems much cooler and i need the hunter driver but i'm open to suggestions too.(i will shop on amazon because i don't have paypal)
I’d say Killer Deathscyther. It has the hunter driver, a nerfed version of Xtreme. The driver, being made of rubber, is very aggressive and maintains a banking pattern. It will wear out with use, however.

Screw Trident’s Bump Frame is used in many winning combinations, but you can’t slap it onto a God Valkyrie and dominate tournaments.

Just go for the one you like more? there’s no strongest bey, just depends how u use them.
Hunter is nearly useless. Sure, it has a good grip, but it's too small and slow to actually be very effective and mainly just kills Stamina. It's really nowhere close to being as good as Xtreme. Killer Deathscyther is similarly difficult to use due to its off-balanced nature, low Stamina, poor contacts, and high recoil, and Vortex is useless unless you have literally no other options. 2 is the only decent part of the booster, but you usually want alternatives more suited for your exact combo than an all-around disk.

On the flipside, Screw Trident is usable for Stamina as a heavier alternative to Deep Chaos and Bump is more than worth picking up for Attack and defense, while 8 and Wedge are more questionable picks due to burstability and literally being Wedge (although I think there's some potential left in Wedge that's yet to be seen).

Overall, Screw Trident is probably correct on an objective level of getting 2 good parts over Killer Deathscyther's 1 "alright" part, but it's up to you there, especially since both play very differently because of their typings.
(Apr. 25, 2018  11:54 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Hunter is nearly useless. Sure, it has a good grip, but it's too small and slow to actually be very effective and mainly just kills Stamina. It's really nowhere close to being as good as Xtreme. Killer Deathscyther is similarly difficult to use due to its off-balanced nature, low Stamina, poor contacts, and high recoil, and Vortex is useless unless you have literally no other options. 2 is the only decent part of the booster, but you usually want alternatives more suited for your exact combo than an all-around disk.

On the flipside, Screw Trident is usable for Stamina as a heavier alternative to Deep Chaos and Bump is more than worth picking up for Attack and defense, while 8 and Wedge are more questionable picks due to burstability and literally being Wedge (although I think there's some potential left in Wedge that's yet to be seen).

Overall, Screw Trident is probably correct on an objective level of getting 2 good parts over Killer Deathscyther's 1 "alright" part, but it's up to you there, especially since both play very differently because of their typings.

Thank you so much!Do you have any recommended boosters?
If you can afford it, getting Spriggan Requiem is probably the best thing you can do right now. It's tip Zeta may suck terribly, but Spriggan Requiem is top-tier and dominating the meta right now, and 0 is a very powerful core disk for Defense and Attack (but only okay for Stamina). On top of that, it's got a dual-spin ripcord launcher with a ripcord as long as the Long Winder, so it's fairly powerful for a ripcord launcher. That launcher ups the price a bit, especially with all the hype about the rare chance of getting a black Spriggan Requiem layer also adding to the price a little.

I'd also recommend Sieg Xcaliber or Nightmare Longinus, especially if you're looking for good Attack types.

Sieg Xcaliber is powerful for mobile or stationary Attack combos, 1 is really only useful with Sieg Xcaliber but combos well with it to make it more or less balanced depending on how you rotate it, and Iron is really the only questionable part since it has a weak spring that makes it prone to bursting.

Nightmare Longinus is top-tier even in stock form, as both the layer and the Destroy tip are well worth getting and work well together. Keep in mind that it spins left and doesn't come with a good launcher, so a good left-spin launcher will be necessary to use it well. Also keep in mind that Nightmare Longinus is only 2 parts: a layer and a tip. There is no forge disk with it, as the layer's moving head gimmick was so bulky that they combined the layer and disk into one piece, so that's all you're getting here.
@[MagikHorse] Sr, sX, and nL are all starters. Another good booster that isn't Screw Teidentwould be B-82 Alter Chronos 6 Meteor Trans. The good parts are Alter Chronos and Meteor. Also, there is B-75 Blaze Ragnaruk 4 Cross Flugel. The good parts are 4 and Cross. The last one I will mention is B-102 Twin Nemesis 3 Hit Ultimate Reboot. I don't really know about the parts but the Layer is good.
Sorry. I get them confused as I don't usually care for the difference. Also the fact that those tiny little proto launchers just really aren't memorable, and I'm not gonna devote my time to remembering what comes with a launcher and what doesn't unless the launcher actually matters in the set (e.g. Spriggan Requiem).

3 is useless and Ultimate Reboot outclassed, to get a little bit more on-topic, but the layer is really good in Upper mode.
İ was going to buy spriggan requiem but i ended up ordering Z achilles because i want to see how the extend driver works (and because it looks cool)and i bought a beylauncher with it too wish i ordered spriggan requiem but i will but it ehen i have the money for it.İ have to save 20$ more but i can wait a month or so no hurry
I would get the screw trident because its got a good performance tip