Where to buy confirmed Super King random booster prize beys?

this might not be the right place to put this thread so sorry if it isn't, but i can't find confirmed super king random booster prize beys online and i'm just wondering where you guys buy them. thanks.
eBay? (Although that is not the most reliable) ever wish is also pretty cheap
(Sep. 05, 2020  8:49 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: eBay? (Although that is not the most reliable) ever wish is also pretty cheap

I have found Beys and Bricks as well as Everwish good for confirmed beys. Be careful though because Beys and Bricks sells fakes. They will label the real beyblades either Hasbro if they are Hasbro or Takara Tomy if they are Takara Tomy. The fakes will be labeled Unbranded. As for Everwish, they will only sell Takara Tomy.

(Sep. 05, 2020  9:20 PM)Chickenbot1000 Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2020  8:49 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: eBay? (Although that is not the most reliable) ever wish is also pretty cheap

I have found Beys and Bricks as well as Everwish good for confirmed beys. Be careful though because Beys and Bricks sells fakes. They will label the real beyblades either Hasbro if they are Hasbro or Takara Tomy if they are Takara Tomy. The fakes will be labeled Unbranded. As for Everwish, they will only sell Takara Tomy.

Forgot to mention that on Beys and Bricks they come new without packaging so you dont get the stickers.
You're right! It's the wrong place to ask! Use the Purchase Consultation thread in Beymarket. https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchas...-MFB-Burst

I don't suppose people could start asking in random thoughts before just posting? Cleaning up after these is problematic.