Where is the Dead Gran located?

????????????????????????????????? Is it on Earth?????
To my knowledge, it's never stated, you just have to infer it.  Xhan's kingdom looks like Belgium, and the place where Valt first encountered Kurtz and the God Bladers Tournament was held looks like Las Vegas, but nobody outright says it.  

If I had to take a guess, I would say it's somewhere in the Balkan Peninsula,  IE modern day Serbia, Croatia, Bulgaria, Bosnia or Macedonia.   The region has many medieval castles and fortresses still standing, despite centuries of war and political upheaval.
(Mar. 21, 2019  2:02 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: ????????????????????????????????? Is it on Earth?????

Please use next time Random Throughts thread.
(Mar. 21, 2019  3:29 PM)ks123 Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2019  2:02 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: ????????????????????????????????? Is it on Earth?????

Please use next time Random Throughts thread.

ok
Of course it is on Earth. Aiga couldn’t have gone to some other planet in a rocket to challenge hearts.

But I don’t know at which place it is on Earth.
beyblade isn't on earth, it is confirmed in season 4.
(Mar. 21, 2019  6:41 PM)TuckBlade Wrote: beyblade isn't on earth, it is confirmed in season 4.
Umm it takes place in Japan and real locations for the most part.
(Mar. 21, 2019  7:38 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2019  6:41 PM)TuckBlade Wrote: beyblade isn't on earth, it is confirmed in season 4.
Umm it takes place in Japan and real locations for the most part.

What ?? When ?? Where it was confirmed ??
(Mar. 21, 2019  8:39 PM)Fusion core Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2019  7:38 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Umm it takes place in Japan and real locations for the most part.

This isn’t confirmed
(Mar. 21, 2019  8:39 PM)Fusion core Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2019  7:38 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Umm it takes place in Japan and real locations for the most part.

Japan is a real country and a lot of tournaments go on there in the anime.

I find this a little unbelievable lol

Then why do countries like Spain, Japan, America, Korea, and continents like Europe, Asia, and America exist and get talked about all the time? Also season four has not yet come out.