Where? Osaka/Kyoto/Tokyo

Folks, I need places to visit so I can buy things and probably play as well.
I'm in Osaka/Kyoto for the next 10 days.
Then in Tokyo (Akihabara) for 3 weeks.

Get to it! *Kei and others haha
Have you tried any Toys "R" Us? Most toy stores will usually carry Beyblade Burst at the moment.

And here I thought you wanted suggestions of places to visit in those cities because they are beautiful, not because of Beyblade hah.
(Sep. 02, 2016  3:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Have you tried any Toys "R" Us? Most toy stores will usually carry Beyblade Burst at the moment.

And here I thought you wanted suggestions of places to visit in those cities because they are beautiful, not because of Beyblade hah.
Yeah Toys R Us Would be a great choice to go hah Or you can also check out Yodobashi actually.
Also as your looking to play too then You should check the Beyblade Burst Website and Look for the WBBA Shops in Tokyo,Osaka or Kyoto which may hosts G4 Tournaments actually.
Here is the link to find some WBBA Shops in the specific your looking for.
https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/shoplist

Cheers !!!
Burst.
I've been to yodobashI camera in Osaka. lacking in many burst products ie sold out. I'll try toysrus in the next few days.

wbba Shops? where? link me.
Hey @[OldSchool™], I forget where precisely the Joshin Super Kids Land I visited in Osaka is, but @[OkinawamTS] who I went with might be able to help. I think it's near Nippombashi Station ... And there was also another one I went to with him on my second trip that's closer to Shin-Osaka Station.

This is the small toy store I visited in Tokyo called Bunbuku Toys where a lot of WARIBEY members frequent every weekend on Saturday. If you go there and mention the WBO and that you know me (Scott), they will probably be even more friendly Smile https://www.google.ca/maps/place/%E3%81%...139.682671 I highly recommend going here.

Here is Fujiya, a store I played in an event at as well: https://www.google.ca/maps/place/%E3%83%...39.6900384 It was actually the best one in terms of the format during both of my trips to Japan. We played something similar to Swiss Format, if I remember correctly. I also met a couple WARIBEY members there.

In Akihabara, you can go to Yodobashi Akiba and they should have a lot of Beyblade Burst there. I found the Vol.2 Gachapon Layers on like the day they came out back in April. https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Yodobas...39.7747612 But there's also a lot of Yodobashi in general around Tokyo. Any of them should be good.

And be sure to check out this page for a complete list of wbba Store G4 events coming up soon. You can filter by region. Just be sure to try and find events that are open to all ages.

Hope this helps!
Toys R us is the same ripoff price here as in Canada lol
and Yodobashi Camera can s*ck it.

Best/Cheapest place to buy beys is Joshin SUPER KIDS LAND!

Only downside is they limit you. No duplicate purchases for beyblade stuff. Only one of each.
Also, they have limited stock each day so come bright and early!
Really? It had the best prices for Gundams when I went, and they were not liquidating them... If I look at toysrus.co.jp, the prices are not horribly inflated.
If you have a chance, probably not though, come visit Fukuoka! Let's get a few battles going, might be fun
(Sep. 06, 2016  3:05 PM)Leo Burst Wrote: If you have a chance, probably not though, come visit Fukuoka! Let's get a few battles going, might be fun

You are the complete opposite direction of my planned itinerary lol

Hopefully another time! Joyful_3
I'm having a fabulous time here in Osaka. I've been staying over at a friend's place the past two weeks. I only actually met him 16 days ago at the Pokémon World Championships in California lol

Going to Tokyo tomorrow. Staying there for an uncertain amount of weeks.
So, I now am prepped to buy proper Bey stuffs.

so please GIVE ME A LIST! *remember, I still have no clue what is good in Burst xD

@[Kei]
Check the "What to buy to be successful in burst" thread
Haha, glad to hear it OldSchool! Did you find any tournaments to attend over the next few weeks?

And yeah, I'd take a look at the What to buy to be successful in Beyblade Burst thread for recommendations on what to buy! One thing I'd recommend that's not in the thread right now is the B-57 Triple Booster Set. May or may not be the most necessary set competitively, but it's pretty nice; comes with the new Chaos, black Victory Valkyrie, Nova Neptune, and the great new Trans Driver, among other parts.
@[Kei]
tell me what competitive stuff to buy *_*
(Sep. 10, 2016  8:42 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: @[Kei]
tell me what competitive stuff to buy *_*

The thread Thunder Dome links you to basically tells you! But here's a quick (by no means comprehensive) list by individual parts:

- Valkyrie
- Deathscyther
- Dark Deathscyther
- Wyvern
- Heavy
- Gravity
- Knuckle
- Accel
- Xtreme
- Defense
- Orbit
- Revolve
- Trans

Also try and get the Long Winder + Light Launcher, or BeyLauncher if you prefer that.
Thanks folks!
@[Kei]

I can't seem to get the Bunbuku Toys map link to work. The others work just fine. Also, Bunbuku returns no results on Google?

I also found this (arcade game) at Yodobashi Akiba.
It looked like a gashapon machine but you play a video game as well. It featured Amaterios. You put in your bey logger and then put a Layer under a camera and it registers the layer in-game and that's they bey you use. There was a lineup to play it so I left.
I can't find any info or vids about this game xD
I suck at googling lol Please help!
I thought there may have been a thread for it, but I can't seem to find it..

You already know about what it is for the most part, but the Gachapon element is because if you win the battle, you have a chance of getting a part from Amaterios.
(Sep. 15, 2016  1:03 PM)Hato Wrote: I thought there may have been a thread for it, but I can't seem to find it..

You already know about what it is for the most part, but the Gachapon element is because if you win the battle, you have a chance of getting a part from Amaterios.

Ah, ic. What parts do you win, exactly? Like I mentioned, I didn't stick around too long to find out. Line was crazy long.
(Sep. 15, 2016  2:11 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2016  1:03 PM)Hato Wrote: I thought there may have been a thread for it, but I can't seem to find it..

Ah, ic. What parts do you win, exactly? Like I mentioned, I didn't stick around too long to find out. Line was crazy long.
You Can win any one of three parts of the Amaterios Bey I.e the Layer Amaterios Or The Disk Aero or the Driver Assault.
The Beyblade is rare item and can only be won through the Bey Terminal. Other than this there are also some rare parts that can be won but yes if you get a chance again then surely try it hah ! Its Worth if you win that any of the parts as they are rare or Maybe all the parts to have a complete Beyblade if you get to try a lot of times.

Best of luck !
Cheers !!!
Burst.
(Sep. 15, 2016  2:43 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: I can't seem to get the Bunbuku Toys map link to work. The others work just fine. Also, Bunbuku returns no results on Google?

Try searching this on Google Maps:

おもちゃのぶんぶく
東京都豊島区南長崎5-26-14
03-3952-7530

That's their complete address. Make sure you go on Saturday (September 17)! They have tournaments every Saturday, and this weekend it's at 1PM. Looks like they're even doing two events in one day the following weekend on September 24th too.
(Sep. 15, 2016  2:40 PM)Burst Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2016  2:11 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote:

You Can win any one of three parts of the Amaterios Bey I.e the Layer Amaterios Or The Disk Aero or the Driver Assault.
The Beyblade is rare item and can only be won through the Bey Terminal. Other than this there are also some rare parts that can be won but yes if you get a chance again then surely try it hah ! Its Worth if you win that any of the parts as they are rare or Maybe all the parts to have a complete Beyblade if you get to try a lot of times.

Best of luck !
Cheers !!!
Burst.

@[Burst]
How hard is it to win? I'm guessing it requires more than just winning to get a prize? I still can't find a bey logger to buy. Do I need one?
(Sep. 15, 2016  10:56 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2016  2:11 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Ah, ic. What parts do you win, exactly? Like I mentioned, I didn't stick around too long to find out. Line was crazy long.

Best of luck !
Cheers !!!
Burst.

@[Burst]
How hard is it to win? I'm guessing it requires more than just winning to get a prize? I still can't find a bey logger to buy. Do I need one?

To play the BeyTa machine you need a Beylogger( It uses 2 AAA Batteries) and a layer to use.
(Sep. 15, 2016  10:56 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2016  2:11 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Ah, ic. What parts do you win, exactly? Like I mentioned, I didn't stick around too long to find out. Line was crazy long.

Best of luck !
Cheers !!!
Burst.

@[Burst]
Its Completely Random actually and yes you need a Beylogger for sure. I guess the Beylogger Should be available easily.
The Beylogger can be bought separately but it also comes included in B-01 Valkyrie Wing Accel DX Starter, B-02 Spriggan Spread Fusion DX Starter And The B-38 The Entry Set ( Which Includes a Beylogger, A Limited Victory Valkyrie , A limited Light Blue Beylauncher and a White Stadium)

I am sure you can find any one of those in the shops selling Beyblade Burst hah ! Not only this but while playing in the Bey Terminal its completely random that you may or may not win a part but you surely get some Bey points which you can transfer to your Profile once you sync your Beylogger to the Beyblade Burst App ( By Connecting it to your Smartphone) And you will also have to create a Account at the Beyblade Burst Website if you haven't created one.

Have you been to any G4 Tournaments Yet ? Or going to attend ? If yes I definitely suggest to have a Beylogger with you when going to Official WBBA Tournaments.

Cheers !!!
Burst.
Believe it or not, I have been to over 30 renowned shops and they have ALL been sold of out of Beyloggers...