When is the next tournament in Georgia?

If anybody looks forward to the next beyblade tournament in Georgia, then it would be nice because I don't have all the competitive beyblade parts so I'm looking for beyblade parts to trade or keep so that I would have some competitive beyblade parts.

Parts: 

Dynamite
Valkyrie (DB Layer System)
F-gear
Zone'+Z
Vanish
Giga
Tapered
Over
Longinus (DB Layer System)
Bahamut (DB Layer System)
(Feb. 26, 2022  6:42 PM)ScaryPhantoms Wrote: If anybody looks forward to the next beyblade tournament in Georgia, then it would be nice because I don't have all the competitive beyblade parts so I'm looking for beyblade parts to trade or keep so that I would have some competitive beyblade parts.

Parts: 

Dynamite
Valkyrie (DB Layer System)
F-gear
Zone'+Z
Vanish
Giga
Tapered
Over
Longinus (DB Layer System)
Bahamut (DB Layer System)

You don't necessarily need the best top tier combos to play in a tournament, as long as you know how to use your combos your fine. My first tournament I had stock rage longuines, world spriggan, and revive pheniox and got fourth place while my dad's first tournament had all the meta combos and also got fourth place. As long as you know how to use your combos you should do fine (I almost lost to a Lord spriggan pro series combo with my meta combo once)
Can someone please do an unranked Burst Limited format in Georgia? I'm testing a specific combo, which is Cosmo Diabolos.0Wall.Bearing. You know, to use it in place of Spriggan Requiem and the Grand layer base.
yooooo new to the scene out in GA how's everyone.
Everybody's good!

Have you gotten Beyblade Burst DB? It is a beyblade system that has lower center of gravity disks and height change. If not, what is the first DB bey you will be getting?
(May. 10, 2022  4:57 PM)ScaryPhantoms Wrote: Everybody's good!

Have you gotten Beyblade Burst DB? It is a beyblade system that has lower center of gravity disks and height change. If not, what is the first DB bey you will be getting?

I've been looking at all the new stuff I am basically starting over learning everything so competitive wise im a noob lol.  I been watching vids and building is deeper than i thought it was so its been fun to learn but don't known what imma start with.