When do you expect Valt to come back?

(Nov. 05, 2019  11:54 AM)marutti Wrote: no necessary to come back

Are you joking? You literally confirmed a new Valkyrie is coming, why wouldn't Valt come back?
as much as I love valt, I feel like his time is up and he's kinda outdated. Yes we're getting a new valkyrie but I think other people are more focused on getting new characters rather than old ones that keep getting recycled with evolutions.
(Nov. 05, 2019  12:06 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2019  11:54 AM)marutti Wrote: no necessary to come back

Are you joking? You literally confirmed a new Valkyrie is coming, why wouldn't Valt come back?

Valt had his arc, we saw his growth and it's nice to focus on newer characters and not only seeing old characters like Shu and Free for example.
(Nov. 05, 2019  9:36 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2019  12:06 PM)g2_ Wrote: Are you joking? You literally confirmed a new Valkyrie is coming, why wouldn't Valt come back?

Valt had his arc, we saw his growth and it's nice to focus on newer characters and not only seeing old characters like Shu and Free for example.
Valt is Drum's mentor is GT, and he barely had 2 battles, one lasted for 20 seconds. In episode 14 he had noticed something is wrong with Delta, implying he might come back. Also, Joe is coming back next episode after being absent for more time then Valt, so I see No reason for why shouldn't Valt come back. Valt also never lost and was never in an official match, only training battles, if we're getting a new Valkyrie, why wouldn't Valt come back?
(Nov. 05, 2019  9:42 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2019  9:36 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: Valt had his arc, we saw his growth and it's nice to focus on newer characters and not only seeing old characters like Shu and Free for example.
Valt is Drum's mentor is GT, and he barely had 2 battles, one lasted for 20 seconds. In episode 14 he had noticed something is wrong with Delta, implying he might come back. Also, Joe is coming back next episode after being absent for more time then Valt, so I see No reason for why shouldn't Valt come back. Valt also never lost and was never in an official match, only training battles, if we're getting a new Valkyrie, why wouldn't Valt come back?

Because It would be interesting to see a new owner for Valkyrie, I honestly enjoy Kyle better then Ken and Fumyima is one of my favorite characters. Also, Valt doesn't need to be GT as he got plenty of screen time in Cho-Z and had 2 seasons where he was the Main Character. Plus Joe is a great character with an interesting bey
(Nov. 05, 2019  9:48 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2019  9:42 PM)g2_ Wrote: Valt is Drum's mentor is GT, and he barely had 2 battles, one lasted for 20 seconds. In episode 14 he had noticed something is wrong with Delta, implying he might come back. Also, Joe is coming back next episode after being absent for more time then Valt, so I see No reason for why shouldn't Valt come back. Valt also never lost and was never in an official match, only training battles, if we're getting a new Valkyrie, why wouldn't Valt come back?

Because It would be interesting to see a new owner for Valkyrie, I honestly enjoy Kyle better then Ken and Fumyima is one of my favorite characters. Also, Valt doesn't need to be GT as he got plenty of screen time in Cho-Z and had 2 seasons where he was the Main Character. Plus Joe is a great character with an interesting bey

You thought Kyle was better than Ken? I would hate to see Valkyrie get a new owner, although an interesting concept would be if Valt passed down his bey to a new protagonist.
For some reason I would love a whole new valkyrie being owned by someone new idk why