When and where is the world championship held for 2019

I'm just curious I been searching the web but only find stuff for the 2018 world championships. I'm new to the scene but would love to start competing.
(Oct. 28, 2019  5:49 PM)MarcoCoolidge Wrote: I'm just curious I been searching the web but only find stuff for the 2018 world championships. I'm new to the scene but would love to start competing.

I’m pretty sure there isn’t one. But you can participate in WBO tournaments. Just go to the tournaments tab and look for a tournament. If none are within your ability to go to, you can become an organizer by reading the organzier’s guidebook and taking the organizer’s quiz.
Why wouldn't they have one this year if they did in 2018. Isn't a smart move if they don't. I'm working on becoming an organizer. Gotta get those post up.
(Oct. 28, 2019  6:38 PM)MarcoCoolidge Wrote: Why wouldn't they have one this year if they did in 2018. Isn't a smart move if they don't. I'm working on becoming an organizer. Gotta get those post up.

Well actually it’s been years since an official tournament by the company that creates the beyblades (at least Hasbro wise)
Well shoot we gotta change that. Who held the championship last year?
(Oct. 28, 2019  6:48 PM)MarcoCoolidge Wrote: Well shoot we gotta change that. Who held the championship last year?
Hasbro ran the 2018 world championship last year
(Oct. 28, 2019  6:48 PM)MarcoCoolidge Wrote: Well shoot we gotta change that. Who held the championship last year?

Hasbro and WBBA.
Dang that's a bummer. I enjoy watching events like that. Hopefully soon then...

I'm surprised no one else is interested or concernd about it. Hmmmm?