Whats the cheapest beyblade in money that you have got?

Cheapist I got was Dragoon F For 5P in a Carboot. And next one was Black Dranzer for £2.50 XD
There was a time 5 Below had G Revolution Beyblades.
I got a Dragoon GT & Zeus for $4 each.
i found something really interesting while looking for beys to buy today.It said that there are fake beyblade brands out there that sell fake beys.

here are some clues to a fake bey

1.it is made out of cheap material
2.if the box says at the top right corner int the blue box "TT" or "GG"
3.the bey wobbles a lot when launched.
4.if it comes with an extra tip and track (which the tip is made completely out of metal)
5.if the clear wheel stays shiny or does not have dents.

thats all i know.i found this out from a youtube video while looking for beyblade metal fury episode 25.
actually the blitz unicorno was 1p (must be fake).
Crystal Driger S,,, $1.50, authentic takara ^^, THANK YOU EBAY!
Aries, I traded it with a small comics book XD and also 1$ =P Think its a good deal Words Words
My Aries, I traded it with a Small Comics Magazine, The magazine costed me 0.25USD , and i gave 1 dollar also with the Magazine so its 1.25 USD Smug
I got Archer Gryph for $9, it was the cheapest price, with free shipping. Yes.
I bought it from eBay by the way ...
Cool! Did you get it NIB?
L-Drago Destroy Golden Armored ver. from 88powerpig88.
$5.25 USD.
Grin
(Dec. 15, 2012  3:25 PM)Demonic Wrote: L-Drago Destroy Golden Armored ver. from 88powerpig88.
$5.25 USD.
Grin

o-o what.

The lowest priced L-Drago Destroy Gold ver. he has sold went for $11.75. I find it hard to believe that you got it for $5.25 unless you magically obtained a discount.

For me, cheapest bey I've got was my $8 Kreis Cygnus.
(Dec. 15, 2012  3:54 PM)BH145WD Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2012  3:25 PM)Demonic Wrote: L-Drago Destroy Golden Armored ver. from 88powerpig88.
$5.25 USD.
Grin

o-o what.

The lowest priced L-Drago Destroy Gold ver. he has sold went for $11.75. I find it hard to believe that you got it for $5.25 unless you magically obtained a discount.

He probably scored it in a bid by 88powerpig88
I got a metal fusion doble pack at 12$
Multiple metal wheels such as dark, storm, etc. for a paper bag. Thank you Enzoxs. Thank you. XP
(Dec. 15, 2012  4:04 PM)Zero_JT Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2012  3:54 PM)BH145WD Wrote:
$5.25 USD.
Grin

o-o what.

He probably scored it in a bid by 88powerpig88

I already checked the auctions and the only one that was on auction went for $11.75 =_=
Dark Bull H145SD (Hasbro) for 20 cents
I got it from a friend at school he need 20 cents for a trip and he offered me the bey and I got it
(Dec. 15, 2012  4:10 PM)helldragonking Wrote: Dark Bull H145SD (Hasbro) for 20 cents
I got it from a friend at school he need 20 cents for a trip and he offered me the bey and I got it

HAHA such a win deal right there ^
Oh, the auction was a LONG time ago.
I got a $4 USD berserker begirados.. Had to use an amazon giftcard, which I got for free. Wink
$1 for a fake big bang pegasis! Rapidity...
I just found a NIB Super Vortex Battle Set at Toys R Us for $6.48 (on clearance I guess), so I took advantage of their "Buy 1, get 50% off 1" sale and got it it for $3.24... with a $9.99 Rock Zurafa R145WB...
(Dec. 24, 2012  5:38 AM)Gingka-369 Wrote: $1 for a fake big bang pegasis! Rapidity...

Your not allowed to discuss Fake/illegal beyblades here. And obviously they go cheap ...
Got a Thief Phoenic for 14 USD.Might not be a steal for someone,but it is a steal IMO.
i have a ray unicorno for $6 takara tomy booster (with no launcher) and i saw ones that were like $15 Confused lol and then there is the scynchrome battle set i got mine for like 45-50$ (when it first came out) and now it costs 23$ (cheapest i saw) man am i ever pissed
I got hell kerbecs for only $2, because my friend needed it, so I traded with him, and I got an amazing hell kerbecs. Also, I won a giveaway from Zankye once
ive gotten an earth eagle and hyper aquario plus a launcher and customiser tool for just 5 bucks cuz some guy sold em for cheap!