Portland, OR
Tournament Results
Wilshire Park picnic site C
NE 33rd Avenue and Skidmore Street Portland, OR 97211
  Under the shelter near the playground on the east side of the park
12:00am on 06/05/2022
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
1on1

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

Free event as the venue doesn’t allow monetization

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

WhiskeyTango’s first ever tournament here in Portland OR! Come play on June 5th!

We’ll be playing at 12:00pm till roughly 5:00pm at the lovely Wilshire park picnic site C here in NE Portland for my first go around hosting tournaments. This event will be free, but future events may have a small venue fee. 

The tournament participant maximum is going to be 24 people. There’s plenty of space for lots of people though so parents have somewhere to stand. 

Your interesting and attractive judges for the days event will be myself, OblivionCrisis, and Pokelynx!

We will be playing under the shelter (which is picnic site C) in the Burst Standard Stadium (or HasPro if it’s allowed for . There will be a number of various stadiums also available for free play. Hopefully the weather is nice and we don’t all have to huddle under there. Depending on attendance there may be food and some prize support, just to keep it fun and interesting! Please come out and enjoy the BeyDays event and meet your fellow Bladers!

BeyDays 2022 Event – Participate to earn an exclusive Bit and be entered into a giveaway!
[Image: cdc80eded0f97a9cb0c020eecd972821.png]
This tournament is part of BeyDays 2022, an international celebration of Beyblade! Play in this tournaments to receive the Bit of Days X for your WBO profile and automatically be entered for a chance to win one of the following prizes along with all other participants of BeyDays 2022 tournaments:

• 5th: Greatest Raphael.Ov.HXt+'
  • 4th: Prominence Valkyrie.Ov.At'-0
  • 3rd: Divine Belial.Nx.Ad-3
  • 2nd: Divine Belial.Nx.Ad-3 + WBO T-Shirt
  • 1st: Gold Ultimate Valkyrie + WBO T-Shirt*

*A chance to win the first place prize will be limited to the top three players of this tournament and other BeyDays 2022 tournaments.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
Hope I can make it to this one. Congrats on hosting your first event WT!
Awwwwwww YEAH! another chance to have to some fun and polish up of some of those DITC (Dip in the chip) techniquez im always rambling on about lol.

Here's hoping for good weather and even great Launchs when that time comes! Hope to see you all there new Bladers and all!

Me the Lynx can't wait!!
For anyone looking, despite the rain we’re still on for today! I got the covered shelter for this reason! 😂

Thank you everyone who came! What a great turn out, and I look forward to future events!
Great tornament first time getting 1st place it was so hipe

Even though i beat itsdro lyriq wiskeytango and someone els in top4 they are stil there to watch out for along with zektor
(Jun. 06, 2022  4:50 AM)Diamond Blader Wrote: Great tornament first time getting 1st place it was so hipe

Even though i beat itsdro lyriq wiskeytango and someone els in top4 they are stil there to watch out for along with zektor

Diamond blader first! Wow congrats db you earned it. You played at many events im not surprised. I hope there will be a tournament report to read about this.
This matches for event have now been processed.