What you want to be when you grow up/What you'd like to aspire to in a profession

After playing the Phoenix Wright Anime game, I'm inspired to be a lawyer, to be a defendant and partly be a detective seems very interesting to me,
I also would like to be a musician, and I love animals (specifically dogs), so I wouldn't mind becoming a vet.
And don't forget to help out the Puppydog society!
Attached Files

.jpg   Copy of golden puppy.jpg (Size: 4.53 KB / Downloads: 82)
WHOOT! Ace Attorney FTW. After playing it I want to be a defence attorney. Or a pro blader.
I think I've said this about one hundred thousand times, but I want to be in the United States Marine Corp. Specifically I would like to become a scout sniper, and work my way up to being a MARSOC operator. This comes from my patriotism. I know there is a large need for people who want to defend this country so that everybody can sleep more soundly without fearing threats from the Middle East, North Korea or anywhere else. Some people think I'm crazy for picking the Marine Corps but i think it's crazy the a country like Israel has mandatory military service for it's citizens, but a country like the United States can't get 1% of it's population to voluntarily defend it. My mind was blown when I was sworn in and I was told that statistic. It's probably odd for me because every male in my family has served in the armed forces. Sorry for rambling on like this. Hah I'm not Rambo I'm Ramble.
I TAKE OVER HASBRO AND MEIK BETTER STADIUM!<JK

Seriously, I want to Take over Hasbro and make their stadiums like Takara's.
I want to be a book author I love writing stories and making the people come to life
I want to be a book author, or go to the USA and be a marine.
Wow... All of your aspirations make my dream of playing in the NFL look selfish and stupid.
I'd like to be a game designer/director.
Mainly in the MMO genre, because I see so many MMORPG's today that are so bland and carpy, they're literally the same thing with different themes/motifs.
Even for MMOFPS, most of them are so similar... it kills me to see this.

I'd like to design/direct something that will revolutionize the gaming world.
One good part is that Nexon Korea is doing that right now, go search up Blade and Soul Gameplay on YouTube. It blew me away. Same for Cloud9.

But that won't come to NA for another 3-4 years, and I'd really like to see some GOOD MMO's on the internet.

So yeah, that's what I aspire to do. I'm not much of a programmer, VBS/Java is okay but C++ is a nono for me. I can do a bit of concept art, but I'm mostly Concept/Story/Character development.

Gonna try Unreal Technology's free non-commercial version of Unreal Engine 3 to see if I can get anything done with it.

But yeah.. sorry for talking so much! ^___^;
(Dec. 30, 2010  5:11 PM)究極のブレーダー Wrote: I TAKE OVER HASBRO AND MEIK BETTER STADIUM!<JK

Seriously, I want to Take over Hasbro and make their stadiums like Takara's.
obliviously you are saying that because we are in a beyblade forum and you think people will be impressed but if you seriously want to do that,you won't get a living by changing stadiums. Sorry staff if this is SPAM.
A professional footballer. That has always been my dream and I'm still working to get to the top.
So someone understands my aspiration. Though you may be talking about a different football...
I want to be a manga artist. I love to draw, and I think that the stories I write aren't horrible. I could probably live with the sleep deprivation, but I don't care about that. I just want to tell a story, draw, and (hopefully) make a living doing what I love.
well i think i know what i want to be out of what i have already posted here

1. A Cook/chef this is what i 65% want to be, i just love to cook food
2. a Biologist or a Zoo Keeper, or something to do with medieval weapons and armor (i love medieval warfare)
3. a plumber, though they get good pay and i can make my own hours the other jobs i have more interest for
I am to work in 3D animation and games, and also virtual reality. These are things I have been interested since I was younger. They combine my love of computers and art/animation. I am already working in the computer part, but the art is still a work in progress. If I have it my way, I would like to work in the progression of the Beyblade games.
Well I either want to be a psychiatrist or a guidance counselor, or a lawyer. Though I may end up doing both. I want to be a lawyer because I love arguing and I'm good at it too. The psychiatrist/guidance counselor part is because a lot of the time when my friends are down or stuff's going down in their lives, they come and talk to me about it and I help them work through it; I'm also really open minded and understanding which can also help.
I want to be a singer and nothing is going to stop me! BUT i hope i don't have one of those lindsy melt downs.
I want to be a scientist.
I am one class short of getting my associate degree in Biotechnology...yeah art...
I have a summer internship at NIH
And I am going to be attending the best biotech school in my area on fall.

Going to be in some debt for a while but it will be worth it :p

So young little bladers, follow your dreams and don't let anyone stop you.
Video Game Designer, because I like video games and custom stuff. I already have ideas for two full games.
(Apr. 09, 2011  12:26 AM)Titan Blader Wrote: Video Game Designer, because I like video games and custom stuff. I already have ideas for two full games.

Get started on it man.

I wanted to do the same thing.

Download minecraft or M.u.g.e.n and start practicing dude.
Take some coding classes if you can

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M.U.G.E.N

I use to fool around with mugen and it was quite fun.
I Want to be A Professional Soccer player and play on A Team. I love playing it during P.E And I'm going to join a Team. When I cant play anymore I'll become a Artist of Manga or Be a director or Actor Of a Anime Show. Then I Might be A Chef!
(Apr. 09, 2011  12:29 AM)BDaichi Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2011  12:26 AM)Titan Blader Wrote: Video Game Designer, because I like video games and custom stuff. I already have ideas for two full games.

Get started on it man.

I wanted to do the same thing.

Download minecraft or M.u.g.e.n and start practicing dude.
Take some coding classes if you can

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M.U.G.E.N

I use to fool around with mugen and it was quite fun.

Thanks dude, I also live pretty much right next to Epic Games in Cary, NC. I think I might go there and see what it's like.
I want to be some sort of Doctor
I know that I will be helping people
Also I love Biology and I'm good at it
I want to be an Architect because I love math, drawing, and designing things Grin
Guardian nice man. Going into science is a good field.
Just stalked your profile lol. You live in a good area for science.
Maybe look into Biotechnology (Research new medicine/creating it)

NoodooSoup . ha come design me a house :]
And begin to start drawing houses and stuff like that lol

Start young!
Nobody laugh at me im only 11 i want to be in the wwe, be a veternarian or be a capoiera teacher