What you want to be when you grow up/What you'd like to aspire to in a profession

I'm a chef and I've always wanted to be one.
Well it's either becoming a Philosopher or a Scientist...
I used to be the kid that had no idea what I wanted to be. When people would ask I would just say that I don't know.
Now I really know that I want to be a personal trainer.
I never used to be fit, started going to the weight room after school, got more interested. Then did research, bought books, and bought an exercise program etc. I got really into it and I enjoy it so much. I am always learning about training, nutrition, and the whole deal, and I want to continue learning. I wouldn't want to do anything else.
Well, I am aiming towards being a Sport studies/P.E teacher for a school when I grow up. Why? Because I like sport and I really do like organizing/teaching things to others. Which is a fun thing for me. I guess the reason why I chose to aim for that would be because it just sort of showed more interest to me then the other thoughts I was thinking to be when I am older. I got a fairly good idea on what to do to get closer to my goal Tongue_out.
I want to be a video game designer, or a computer programmer. or a music producer for a game.
This is going to be fun to say, I want to be a Anime designer, mainly stuff like beyblades, and i always have wanted to! I design all my own things but i never quite new what to draw and design, until i watched my first episode of beyblade and got my first bey, I deicded then nd there that i would become an anime and manga designer and either bring back beys or carry them on! i was really sad when it ended, but i found hope again when they were re-released, it took time but i have gradually become the best at art in my class and have an imagination the size of a planet! I was originally a really bad drawer but now i'm getting better each day, and I'm good at story-lines so if you want guys, when i become a designer if you have kids, they'll get free beys!
hmmm
well i may become a chef, I am very good at cooking, I've even made my own recipes , and I don't mean kraft dinner and microwave junk
or a plumber because: they get paid well, they get to make there own hours, and there is a growing need for them
(Nov. 19, 2010  7:28 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: hmmm
well i may become a chef, I am very good at cooking, I've even made my own recipes , and I don't mean kraft dinner and microwave junk
or a plumber because: they get paid well, they get to make there own hours, and there is a growing need for them

I'm about to turn 18 next week & I still can't cook, ha. That will change eventually one day.

Well, I've always wanted to be an animator. I think I was influenced from the different animated movies I'd watch when I was younger such as Beauty & the Beast, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, All Dogs Go to Heaven, Balto, etc. One thing, I was always so...amazed how they would combine both CGI & traditional hand-drawn animation in certain scenes & make it look...spectacular. They make it flow with the scene so well that it doesn't look out of place. An example would be the hydras from Hercules or the ballroom scene in Beauty & the Beast. The number of CGI movies out today drives me to revive traditional animation. When I saw Princess & the Frog, I was so happy that traditional animation hasn't been completely forgotten. That single movie motivated me even more. I doubt this will change because I've always had the idea of becoming an animator since I was young. Patheic, no? I will fail...or not?
I would like to either be a video game designer or be a music teacher. All my life i have been fascinated and intreagued by music and the band teach is the teach, all the teachers say were going to be good friends but the band teacher actually becomes that great friend...
well i am a flow skateboarder (means im sponsored but im only 16 so i cant get paid yet) so i plan to become a skater for a while until my knee finally gives. then when that happens ima open my own skatepark/shop in chicago. so ready for it.
well I'm gonna learn how to skate, so get ready for me!
Either work for Takara Tomy or Nintendo, if those fail I'll work with owls.
I want to be an inventor or work on making new beyblades because i have allot to prove to everyone cause they think i am useless when it comes to brains all i know is "beyblade and game and TV" and so say's my mum and the beyblade maker /designer who wouldn't like to be
besides i do d't and economics so im set
or if all else fails then i will go into rugby which is my favourite and best sport plus my starsighn is a bull so i can charge anyone in my way down
There are three fields i wouldn't mind going into, trying to decide
1. Paleontology. This is because Ever since i was little i been intrested into dinosaurs i been reading the books and everything and now i am quite knowledgable.
2.A science field. I been intrested in science and I currently take AP Chemistry as a freshman in Highschool. I wouldn't mind mixing some chemicals, trying to figure things like what makes the nuetrons and protons stay together, or maybe finding an element.
3. Working for Lego.(don't laugh, im being serious). This is my last passion and i do quite well building. I perosnally would work any job at lego.
(Nov. 20, 2010  9:00 PM)BeyHunter Wrote: 1. Paleontology. This is because Ever since i was little i been intrested into dinosaurs i been reading the books and everything and now i am quite knowledgable.

my sister went to school and fell in love with paleontology, i used to joke around about it, that i'll put the remains of the animal im working with and wait a few years for her to dig it back out. needless to say she hates my career and my cars.

well good luck with those anyways hehehehe
a pro blader

im living the dream
^ and you will earn money how? mine is still related to beys, but it wont get me money...
I wanna work with animals. Going to Uni doing Animal Science Grin See where it leaves me!
hahaha so many Smile

1. Working for Hasbro on beyblade or taraka(spelling..)-becuase i love beyblade and i would like for future generations to be able to enjoy it to
2. Congress/president- so i can help many problems of America :V(my own opion)
3. vet- i like animals -shut it Tired
I lie animals too, i would work with snakes, i'm good with them, and apparently according to everyone i know, I'll be the next prime minister!
i study, and like, animals to especially reptiles, insects, and marine life, so i could do something with that.

maybe we should have a animal thread... if there isn't already one <-- offtopic
Power Ranger

Honestly, I don't feel like I have a true calling right now. I've taken steps that can see me either end up in law, or film. Then there's always the dream of working in the gaming industry... yeah, no.

I can see myself working in film or television easier than myself in law, my dream would be to direct a big budget Dragon Ball movie. But Hollywood would never allow me to do that, haha.
(Nov. 21, 2010  3:05 AM)To Wrote: my dream would be to direct a big budget Dragon Ball movie. But Hollywood would never allow me to do that, haha.

your underestimating yourself there. if they allow that piece of poop to be showed in the cinema little alone sold on BlueRay DVD's then a REAL fan should be able to direct the live action film easily.
I want to work for hasbro. Make a new toyline maybe and tell hasbro how bad the stadiums are, so that future generations of bladers dont have to be stuck with the PTW. won a prize in toy design in my grade with my team, so now im kinda reaching for that goal~
Or i can just be an author. because i got 36 on the ERB writing test, so im more self-confident Smile
Being the slipperiest person in the 9th grade, and being hard to catch in general, 49er's quarterback! or the Rams. Sadly, any throw farther than 40 yards ends up a desperate wobble my accuracy limit is 25.