What was your old username(s)?If any.

So,what was your old username(s)?Why did you change it from what it was to start with?If you haven't changed your username why haven't you?

I've never changed my username.I planned to before but I've grown found of Idk.
This thread is pointless, we can just look at someone's profile and see their username changes...
(Apr. 13, 2011  3:08 AM)L-Drago Rules Wrote: This thread is pointless, we can just look at someone's profile and see their username changes...
well, he said "and why did you change your username" so you got struck by lightning :o
mine was snowaztec i changed it to Guardian
because i liked the name Guardian
Used to be something like codyz419...
Then I killed it with fire and replaced it with lightning.
RAIGEKO WAS BORN
Mine was □□□□□, i liked Ω←this symbol better.
My old user name was Rock Kyouya and my second user name was Spike Spiegel.

Rock Kyouya- I changed that user name because it sounded stupid.

Spike Spiegel- I got way in over my head after watching Cowboy Bebop.
Mine was, Levi but i changed it becuase it didn't exspress my self for who i am!
I had tastytacos > TastyTacos > Chupa Chups > Chupa Chups (With latin Symbols) > Chupa Chups.

Yep The first one is just because Caps looks better. Chupa Chups just suits me Better cas Im a candylicious Person ! Smile
(Apr. 13, 2011  3:44 AM)Ω Wrote: Mine was â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡, i liked Ω←this symbol better.

Looks like someone found the alt codes.

I'm keeping it Nano. It's easy to remember, and short.
(Apr. 13, 2011  3:44 AM)Ω Wrote: Mine was â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡, i liked Ω←this symbol better.

That my good sir is the omega symbol xD
Everyone, "i like the recent one better" is not an explanation. We want to know exactly why you like it better, so that explains nothing at all.

I already find this topic useless, so if people keep making no effort to make good posts, it will definitely be closed.
First I was einstien11, then Vanthorsan, now |Joe|. I have it as |Joe| because I like when people call me by name instead of username Cute
I've never thought about changing my username. Not just for WBO, but for ANYTHING ELSE. "Kaji Motomiya" has been my online alias for more than 10 years now. It was only until I started doing YouTube covers that I shortened it to "Kamiya". But the name "Kaji Motomiya" is very important to me. It serves as my online identity as an artist.
use to be sk8nblade because i skateboard and beyblade, now its shortyvybe because thats what ive been called ever since i started bboying and i just wanted to be called the same thing in everything now haha. lazyness>creativity Grin
I was originally "Odin of Aesir," but I recently decided that the "of Aesir" part was extraneous, and simply a distraction meant to somehow differentiate myself from others with "Odin" in their usernames. So, I decided to change it simply to Odin, because it takes less time to write, and is less difficult to remember. Since, it has been my alias on every website I have made an account on.
Well, first I was janpegasus, now I am Janstarblast. I changed it coz I wanted the first letter to be a capital letter. Then, I thought that Janstarblast sounds cool. At least better than janpegasus. I had also started disliking Pegasus a bit. Or you can say thai I loved L drago series more than Pegasus. Still, I like its Starblast attack. So, Starblast attack.

P.S. I explained everything. So, I improved my post. Therefore, Kai-V won't close this, provided others do the same thing.
(Apr. 13, 2011  3:53 AM)LEVI-Z Wrote: Mine was, Levi but i changed it becuase it didn't exspress my self for who i am!

Basically you are a "Levi" in capital letters with a hyphan and a capital Z, that is really exspressing yourself.

Anyway I haven't changed my name yet but if I do it will be "iRAWkTheWorld" because that is my YouTube channel name. i=Apple Company. RAW=My initials. k=RAW+k is RAWk which is kind of like a pun of "Rock".TheWorld=iRockTheWorld<iRAWkTheWorld.

Seempullz *Kisses teeth like Meerkat*
I used to be ?, then I didn't decide on a username. Then I changed it to 究極のブレーダー, which meant "Ultimate Blader", then to Δ, the Delta sign, then back to 究極のブレーダー, then to Delta Blader, a combination of the old usernames.
Well a combination would be Delta?Blader or something along those lines of you can see what I am getting at...
(Apr. 13, 2011  3:53 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: You had a second user Vongola Hibari?

Oh yeah, Vongola-Hibarii was my user name when I forgot my password for my account and decided to make a new account, but I'm not sure if that counts as an old username.
I have many old usernames, but forgot them. I remember one, Legendary 4 Wink
Check out your profile, you'll know your old usernames. Select the link 'Username changes'. BTW, you've had 9 username changes.
I used to be Firinmahlazuh, like the meme. Then Dan came up with the abbreviation FML. How accurate XD. But I like this new (somewhat) one a lot better.