What was your first Beyblade?

Mine were horusood h2 and Hyrus
i got the set with valkryie and satomb
(Aug. 17, 2021  5:30 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: i got the set with valkryie and satomb

Oh the Star Storm Stadium! That's cool
(Aug. 17, 2021  5:34 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2021  5:30 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: i got the set with valkryie and satomb

Oh the Star Storm Stadium! That's cool
yes it was very cool
Victory Valkyrie Boost Variable and Storm Spriggan Knuckle Unite got me into Beyblade. However, there was an unopened Mugen DX Set (idk how in the world and when it appeared there) that I found out of one year later
My first was a metal fight bey called rock Leone which ironically enough Leo is my constellation. But my first burst bey was a orichalichum from hasboro
Mine was unfortunately a fake Storm Capricorne, got it when I was 10 but then after getting the real one months later I threw it away.
I got two at the same time.
Hyrus H2 Yell Needle
and
Rocktavor R2 Down Spiral

They were both incredibly bad, but hey, I got into it anyways.
(Sep. 07, 2021  12:48 AM)MrMister Wrote: I got two at the same time.
Hyrus H2 Yell Needle
and
Rocktavor R2 Down Spiral

welcome to my world... i got scammed into thinking stock hyrus was bad... also got my first bey scammed because of a wonder valkyrie... A FRICKIN WONDER VALKYRIE it was so cool and amazing and i just HAD to have it!
My first was a Storm Capricorn Rock Gasher 2 pack from metal fusion. I wanted it because Capricorn was red.
(Sep. 07, 2021  1:01 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2021  12:48 AM)MrMister Wrote: I got two at the same time.
Hyrus H2 Yell Needle
and
Rocktavor R2 Down Spiral

welcome to my world... i got scammed into thinking stock hyrus was bad... also got my first bey scammed because of a wonder valkyrie... A FRICKIN WONDER VALKYRIE it was so cool and amazing and i just HAD to have it!
Sounds like a bad day :l
I got (not original) zwei longinus Dr. Sp. and Cho-z spriggan 0 wall zeta' Grin
My first burst bey was storm sprizen, but my first ever bey was drigger