What was the first ever episode of Beyblade you saw?

Beyblade Season 1 Episode 1.
I think the first episode I saw was Gingka vs Reji. When I was 5, I used to watch clips of Beyblade episodes on Youtube using my Grandpa's computer, and that's the earliest I can remember, ever since then, Poison Serpent has been my favourite Metal Fusion Bey.
My first episode I ever saw was ep1. of god I think.....
I remember watching T.V on a saturday morning and the American airing of the first Metal Fusion episode came on. That's what got me into beyblade and I fell in love with it instantly.
Beyblade burst turbo episode 1
The first Beyblade episode I watched was Metal fusion episode 1.
Burst God Ep 39: Emperor of the Underground
Classic Burst ep 3. Man, those were good days.
My first full episode of beyblade burst was the first Beyblade Burst anime
Old Generation Beyblade 2000 episode 1
It was the battle in season 1 of burst with Valt and shu
Sparking episode 7

Well ofc Beyblade Burst episode 1
(Jul. 22, 2020  3:29 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I wanna say episode 1 of Beyblade Burst the first season, but honestly I am not 100% sure. It was some episode for Beyblade Burst and I remember seeing the commercials for it on Disney XD, so I wanna day it was episode 1 of the first season of Beyblade Burst.

The first episode of Beyblade I ever watched was Beyblade Burst episode 1.
One of the OG episodes, I was too small to remember which :p
(Mar. 12, 2021  6:25 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Metal fusion episode 1

me too i think.
(Jul. 22, 2020  3:29 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I wanna say episode 1 of Beyblade Burst the first season, but honestly I am not 100% sure. It was some episode for Beyblade Burst and I remember seeing the commercials for it on Disney XD, so I wanna day it was episode 1 of the first season of Beyblade Burst.

Are you me? That's my exact story!
Beyblade Burst Season 1 Episode 1