What to buy with $30?

I already have stock Valtryek V3. What can I buy with under $30 to maximise burst and ring out rates? Including all beyblade burst, beyblade burst switchstrike, and switchstrike wave 2 (legend spryzen, cognite, black valtryek, and deathscyther)
help would be greatly appreciated?
Buy Spryzen S3 and cognite c3 then use the spryzen S3 layer and combine seven with vortex and the driver from cognite, use it in left with the driver in stamina if you want to have a stamina type or put it in right spin with the driver in attack mode for a powerful attack type, then I recommend you the buy the Dual Threat Launcher or if you alredy have it buy Fafnir F3.
Get Spryzen S3. Combine Spryzen S3's Disk with Cognite C3's Frame if you can afford it. If not, use Valtryek V3's.

Then get Odax O2 for its Tip and use that with the rest for the strongest Attack Type in the current Hasbro Metagame
(Feb. 12, 2018  1:58 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Get Spryzen S3. Combine Spryzen S3's Disk with Cognite C3's Frame if you can afford it. If not, use Valtryek V3's.

Then get Odax O2 for its Tip and use that with the rest for the strongest Attack Type in the current Hasbro Metagame
Thank you very much!