What to buy and where?

Hey y'all. 

So back when beyblade first originally came out, I was a preeetty hardcore fan, and I loved collecting various beyblades etc, but since then I've moved around the country and fallen out of collecting and playing with other bladers. But luckily, I've recently rediscovered this glorious show and fell in love with it again. Which is resulting in, wanting to collect everything. 

BUT, because I haven't been around since the original series, I don't know where to start and where I can buy the most recent products etc... So if any of y'all, around the Kent, UK, area know where the best places to buy beyblades and accessories are and where I should start (again), please let me know! 

Thanksl
@[leosama] has a thread of good ebay deals for the God series and Cho-Z..
(Oct. 30, 2018  2:04 PM)Yeqon Wrote: Hey y'all. 

So back when beyblade first originally came out, I was a preeetty hardcore fan, and I loved collecting various beyblades etc, but since then I've moved around the country and fallen out of collecting and playing with other bladers. But luckily, I've recently rediscovered this glorious show and fell in love with it again. Which is resulting in, wanting to collect everything. 

BUT, because I haven't been around since the original series, I don't know where to start and where I can buy the most recent products etc... So if any of y'all, around the Kent, UK, area know where the best places to buy beyblades and accessories are and where I should start (again), please let me know! 

Thanksl

Quick question: Are you looking to buy just whatever is being released, or parts to win tournaments with?
Hey, right now, just whatever is released at this point in time. If I want to get super competitive in the future then i'll look into parts and what not
I recommend Spriggan requiem because its a pretty good bey in terms of competitive ness. And its a unusual bey because its dual spin has rubber and also metal on the bey. Next I recommend. Nightmare longinus because its also unusual because it has a layer and disk put together and also has metal contact points but the best thing about it is that every time the bey clicks the 2 dragon heads move. Not to mention its left spin.         Next......Now is winning valkry.archer hercules .hell salamader and revive pheonix l. wV because its a good attack type and the driver is fun. aH because the stock bey is competitive. hS because the layer is very competitive and its left spin. And rP because its ring xome off when beys hit it really hard. I think its a fun gimmick or ability. Note. Some times when launching the bey will get stuck to the  launcher.Note.#2 when u buy rP as a starter it comes with a super long ripcord and a R spin launcher.    Some good launchers are b-119 lr blue string launchers. And maybe b-112 lr ripcord launcher but I dont recommend it because some times the launcher will skip when l launching heavy beys like cho-z beys which make it kinda useless.      Some older beys I also recommend are legend spiggan because its was a good atacker at its time and its dual spin.  And maximum geruda because its a wide bey And very competitive at its time.          And last of all if u want to buy a set of layers(4) disks and frames(4) and divers(4) that comes with a few competitive parts I recommend the god costamize set. It comes with 4 beys but its pretty pricey averaging around $60 on eBay.    Note.#3   A good eBay seller is skyliners 2012. 
(Oct. 30, 2018  11:49 PM)Yeqon Wrote: Hey, right now, just whatever is released at this point in time. If I want to get super competitive in the future then i'll look into parts and what not
Srry for that to "late" quote.
Edit.2 how did i make the paragraph flat on the right side?
It's funny you recommend Nightmare Longinus because i was looking on koreantoyshop and that was the first one i saw and what oooohhh i want that lmao. Should i get one of those hand launchers instead of the standard ripcord launchers?
@[Dragunix] Thanks for the mention Smile)

This is the list.

It's got the cheapest prices I could find on all the burst items I could find, and all of them are listed by trusted sellers. 

If you want recommendations, I've got some Smile

Hell Salamander and Archer Hercules are must haves if you want to compete in the burst tournaments. They're the best left and right spin defense/stamina layers in the metagame right now. Literally everything you see on the Winning Combos list is those 2. 

There's also Winning Valkyrie, the best right spin attack layer at the moment, hope this helps!
(Oct. 31, 2018  11:45 AM)leosama Wrote: @[Dragunix] Thanks for the mention Smile)

This is the list.

It's got the cheapest prices I could find on all the burst items I could find, and all of them are listed by trusted sellers. 

If you want recommendations, I've got some Smile

Hell Salamander and Archer Hercules are must haves if you want to compete in the burst tournaments. They're the best left and right spin defense/stamina layers in the metagame right now. Literally everything you see on the Winning Combos list is those 2. 

There's also Winning Valkyrie, the best right spin attack layer at the moment, hope this helps!

I think wv got outclassed by dh
(Oct. 31, 2018  1:31 PM)Battleburst Wrote: I think wv got outclassed by dh

Nope , I don't think so , The teeths on dH are that of S2 ,which are Preaty bad ( but , then , why are dashed ' drivers for ? )
(Oct. 31, 2018  4:24 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:

Nope , I don't think so , The teeths on dH are that of S2 ,which are Preaty bad ( but , then , why are dashed ' drivers for ? )

It probably depends on the shape as well as the weight, since both help with burst resistance and how much recoil the layer produces. dH is heavier, but wV has better teeth. We haven't had conclusive dH testing (as far as I know), so I'd wait a bit. 

Also, where did you see that dH has S2 teeth? I know they are mediocre teeth but where?
Hey Yeqon, glad you’ve rediscovered beyblades. I’m also in the UK and I’ve bought all of my standard beyblades from eBay. I’ve noticed shops in the UK have stopped selling them and I don’t know if/when they’ll start again. If you want to start collecting more exotic and rare beyblades, I’d recommend getting to grips with Yahoo Japan Auctions by using ZenMarket. You’ll find some of your old favourites on there too.
(Oct. 31, 2018  4:24 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:

Addyaustin from India has got it so I have an idea of how it is
Wait and buy new Cho-Z Spriggan. This available from November 17th. This is part of Cho-Z Customize Set.
Yeqon Question: are you getting Hasbro as well, or only Takara Tomy? I wouldn't really recommend any of Hasbro's Super Z line, aka Turbo, but I would  try to get some Switchstrike/Evolution, aka Hasbro's God line.

Rare bets for cheap is at https://zenmarket.jp
Tea ale what you want from English to Japanese and paste it in