What should I get

I have $63.21. I already have Kries Satan, Draciel Shield, Dark Doomsizor (Hasbro), Spryzen S2 (Hasbro), Acid Anubis, Killer Deathscyther, Drain Fafnir, Rising Ragnaruk, Odax (Hasbro), Blaze Ragnaruk, Valtryek V2 (Hasbro), Nova Neptune Jerk Impact, Alta Chronos, Tornado Wyvern, Beast Behemoth, Legend Spriggan, Unlock Unicorn Quarter Accel, LR String Launcher, Supergrip launcher, L Light Launcher, Epic Rivals Beystadium, and finally The Spike Beystadium. I am limited to anything under $60, it has to be on amazon, and I am torn if I should just wait to get the Muegen Infinate Stadium.
3 On 3 Battle Booster Set
And take a shot at RBV vol 6+7, try to get more atomics
In this order
B-90 3 on 3 set
B-46 obelisk Odin
B-89 blast jenius
Any other ideas for sets, starters, or boosters.
Try one of the start dash sets/entry sets
(Oct. 09, 2017  12:12 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Try one of the start dash sets/entry sets

They are over my budget
Is ultra reshuffle speed ver. in your budget?
(Oct. 09, 2017  12:18 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Is ultra reshuffle speed ver. in your budget?

Yes. I will get the 3 on 3 booster set.
(Oct. 09, 2017  12:24 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2017  12:18 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Is ultra reshuffle speed ver. in your budget?

Yes. I will get the 3 on 3 booster set.

But is the reshuffle set in your budget?
(Oct. 09, 2017  12:30 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2017  12:24 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Yes. I will get the 3 on 3 booster set.

But is the reshuffle set in your budget?

Yes
Then get that
(Oct. 09, 2017  3:30 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Then get that

Hold on. I don't think that set aged well. The only thing its good for is the launcher, and others are fine. He should get the 3 on 3 set for more competitive value.