17.57%
Stamina
15.36%
Combo
26.96%
Total: 100% 905 vote(s)
easily attack
i like defence because i like to see the other beysattacks not due anything
Stamina for sure. I like to see the look on the other person's face after they lose at the last second.
all out attack
Meh. I say Attack now that I have found that Rock does well in LF for attack. Namely: Rock Cancer CH120F
Stamina, knocked out easily not anymore thanks to flame byxis!
Stamina because i'm too noobish to control attack or defense types. Also, I panic in fast paced battles. Grin
Gotta be ATK, I cannot stand watching slow phased battles Tongue_out
Attack, me and my cousin play in a stdium and i use Rock Giraffe R145RF and he uses Flame Byxis uncustimized. Pretty cool KO's.My story of why i use attack.
Those are not attack, and I doubt that you get KO's against 230 with Rock Giraffe.
I vary my style to suit what I know about the people I'm facing and the stadium to be battled in. If I'm not familiar with the player I will at least match my strategy with the stadium.

Beyblades & Sun Tzu FTW!
def + stamina combo..and if i get a gud wheel for counter attack purposes, it'll be....
nah still def + stamina
surely,stamina
But why so many attack well stamina were pretty weak until the 230 came Namely:earth(mold 1) bull 230 wd
Attack And Balance Have Always Been My Favorite Always Will Be.
i'll say attack because it can freely move!
I like attack types honestly, but when the combo is actually good, I prefer a balance type with both Stamina and Attack properties. It allows for continuous attacks over a long period of time.
^^^^
A Destabilizer is the word your looking for.
Winning.

lol j/k I love to make friends and help other people to have fun! Stupid

Balance.
Destabilisers, so combo.
Attack all the way, because the are so agile and furocious that the beys are interesting and some of the hits launch the other bey meters and draws are just plain awsome
defense dunno why really
i try out different combos and see if they work my latest is MF EarthWolfAD145SF works wonders for me destroying lots of other combos earthbull230 cs for example
all of them that whould be the ultimate bay Wink