40.11%
Defense
17.57%
Stamina
15.36%
Combo
26.96%
Total: 100% 905 vote(s)
I try to use each equally, but mostly Defense.
A good balance of stamina and defense is what i would prefer.
Defense (Earth Bull C145SD) for sure, and sometimes Attack(Storm Aries 100RF).
Mm, I guess I should tell you that SD is not a good bottom for defence.
I know, it should be WB, but I like a little bit of stamina too. Dont worry, I also have Rock Bull C145WB as my backup defense type.
i would say stamina attack but i just voted stamina.
During the plastic\hms era I usually played a compact defense.

Something usually like
AR: Driger S
WD: 10 Defense
SG: HMG Right
BB: Draciel S w\4 metal balls

oorrrr I'd be really cheap with my tuned zombie w\ red wide survivor Smile

Since I've started with MFB (and since I only have a Super Vortex Stadium currently) I've been playing just a straight Earth Eagle 145WD, but once I get a Takara stadium I'll make sure to get into the attack meta game.
My most used is attack, (some variation of LDrago + RF usually).
Though to be honestly I really enjoy trying to make working balance/hybrids. I like the idea of being able to launch aggressively vs a stamina type going for a destabilize/ko or launching defensively and OS'ing a defense type. It hasn't be to successful but its still a nifty idea and something I personally enjoy just tinkering around and testing.
(Nov. 30, 2010  3:04 AM)Evan Wrote: During the plastic\hms era I usually played a compact defense.

Something usually like

Tiger Defenser is the AR, SG Metal ball is the BB.
anyways, what is a 10 Defense? And what is an HMG?
(Nov. 30, 2010  4:28 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2010  3:04 AM)Evan Wrote: During the plastic\hms era I usually played a compact defense.

Something usually like

Tiger Defenser is the AR, SG Metal ball is the BB.
anyways, what is a 10 Defense? And what is an HMG?

Gah I've been out of beyblade for a while. I mean 10 Heavy and HMC (Heavy Metal Core)
Alright.
Huh, I never found using compacts with SG Metal Ball so great, perhaps it's because of the Attack Stadium.
Attack will be my first choice as they have a more higher chance to knock others out.
I like defense and stamina, but i had to put defense. Stamina types just get knocked around too much.
I prefer combination because it usualy gives more controll and stability than I find in attack types, generaly I also find having a combination of good atributes covers you from things I see lacking in many other beys. but of course the key to a good combo type bey may be in its potential for the element of surprise. thus making it like a ninja somewhat.
defence and attack is always my first choices but when i was little i always played stamina because i had Master Dranzer and we played on just random pieces of wood hehe but now i use Rock Leone ED145WB and Storm Pegasis 105RF
I go for Combo's , but about 8 months ago or sUMthin i voted for defence 0.o
A strong defense is the best offence. Defense is my style
(Nov. 30, 2010  10:47 AM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Attack will be my first choice as they have a more higher chance to knock others out.

More Higher? Huh?
Anyway, that's kinda what they're supposed to do. Sorry if that was kinda harsh.
Attack.
High impact and fast movement is just so much more fun than something that stays practically still (defence, endurance).
And balance has never really been that good.
Balance used to dominate, along with zombies....
I don't think balance was ever good.. because it didn't specialize in anything. It was simply mediocre in everything..

As for me, I'm attack. Vulcan Horuseus 90RF is all I need.
10bBistool.
Try that and you'll regret making the first statement. T_T
(Dec. 03, 2010  5:23 AM)blah Wrote: Metal Bit Chip 10bBistool.
Try that and you'll regret making the first statement. T_T

Anubis wrecked with this combo. A lot.