What's your Beyblade History?

My Beyblade history:
I started playing Beyblade in 2004 when my friend KorteKarlo introduced me to it. Together with our friend VenomWheeler we had a great time. My first Beyblade was Draciel Gravity. My mom bought it for me after I went to the doctor. I was 6 years old at the time. My friends and me didn't know much about Beyblade at the time so we played Beyblade in the yellow Hasbro BeyStadium, on the back of it, on the floor, on the pavement, on brick walls, on ice in a wheelbarrow, in the bathtub, in the shower, in the sink, on the stairs and many more places. We often took our Blades to school and played on the cover of a broken trash container. We also launched them down into the playing area of our elementary school. It really was a lot of fun but all of our Beys kinda survived exept for VenomWheelers Wyborg which got run over by a car.

In 2006 after VenomWheeler moved away we were still playing Beyblade. After buying a 12,99€ Hopper MS with only 12,98€ KorteKarlo was unbeatable. Even my Dragoon MS couldn't beat him. But that soon changed when...

In 2010 the Metal Fusion Beys arrived in Germany. At first I was a bit sceptical but I soon realized their immense potential. I eventually bought a Storm Pegasus but Dark Wolf, Rock Leone, Flame Bull and a Pegasus Thunder Whip BeyStadium soon followed. That's when I really started collecting. Very soon after the first episodes of Beyblade Metal Fusion aired on Nickelodeon a real hype appeared out of no where. Everyone started Beyblading and had fun and I was part of it. This made me so happy but this wasn't everything. Soon KorteKarlo, Momoon and I founded a new BeyClub. 5522Luca, SkyGuyTony, Spyroar and Alextreme soon joined. We were the Hase-Bladers Again.

In 2011 we were still Blading. That was the time when I started making Beyblade Videos on YouTube. My favourite YouTube Bladers at the time were TurboBlader, TurboShoot, DeathKurai and Beyblade DE.
After we heared that there's going to be a Beyblade World Championship in 2012 and that the Qualification tournament will soon be held we all trained hard to become the number one. On May 28th 2011 the Beyblade Battle of Nations were held in the ToysRus in Wallenhorst as well as in 19 other ToysRus in Germany. In the end I was the one who won the most Battle Royals and I won the tournament but there was one problem. There were 19 other winners and the representant for Germany was chosen randomly among all of the 20 winners. In the end someone else won the raffle and flew to the world championship in Canada to represent Germany.
Anyways, at the tournament I met a strong Blader who is known under the name ReijiPSerpent. We later became friends and became the BeyClub named the BeyRaiders together with Hannescolpio and Kaito13LP. We had a great time.

Later that year I founded a Beyblade Team named the BeyFighters and it was our mission to beat all evil BeyBladers in our town. The main members were Kaito13LP, GenbullOrion, NaniAries and me.
Kaito13LP and me made two Real Life Beyblade Series for YouTube which are Beyblade 5D and Beyblade Screw Fight. In Beyblade 5D there were two main characters: The phantom Zeo (who later became Zera) and the young blader Kyota (who later became Kaito). Together they trained to become number one. In Beyblade Screw Fight we had Beys made out of screws and screwdrivers. It was... weird.

In the first week of January 2012 NaniAries and me started making a Real Life Beyblade Series called Beyblade Metal Heroes. The main point of the series was that we loosend the facebolts of every Beyblade to make them explode during battle kinda like in Burst nowadays. It was really fun but also very dangerous.

In 2014 I moved to the north coast of Germany where I lived in a living group. I introduced many people to Beyblade (BeelzebBlader, ManticoreKid, CatLP, BVB-Duck, NinjaGepard and many more). We played a lot of Beyblade in our free time and in school and BeelzebBlader and I made a ton of YouTube videos together which are still online. Together we held a Beyblade Tournament in 2015 which was called Friesland BeyRevival Tournament.

In 2016 ManticoreKid, CatLP and I moved to another living group also in Friesland where I met NitroNemesis. We quickly became best friends and he grew to one of the best Bladers in the country.

In summer of 2016 I moved again. This time to the east coast to a boarding school in Timmendorfer Strand. But because there were only mean people I soon moved again.

In February of 2017 I moved to a boarding school in the Emsland where I am to this day. I'm not planning on moving any time soon. I'm now part of an archery club and I'm now trying to rebuild the German Blader Community and many people here are already interested in starting playing Beyblade and with the worldwide release of Beyblade Burst in a few months there are great chances that Beyblade will let it rip once again. :)

The teams I'm a part of (not WBO):

Hase-Bladers (2004-2006):
Leader: VenomWheeler (retired)
Co-Leader: KorteKarlo (retired)
1st member: TurboLibra14 (active)

Hase-Bladers Again (2010-2011):
Leader: KorteKarlo (retired)
Co-Leader: TurboLibra14 (active)
1st member: 5522Luca (retired)
2nd member: SkyGuyTony (retired)
3rd member: Spyroar (retired)
4th member: Alextreme (retired)
substitute: Momoon (retired)

The BeyRaiders (2011):
Leader: TurboLibra14 (active)
Co-Leader: ReijiPSerpent (retired)
1st member: Hannescolpio (retired)
2nd member: Kaito13LP (retired)

The BeyFighters (2011 - 2012):
Co-Leader: Kaito13LP (retired)
1st member: GenbullOrion29 (retired)
2rd member: NaniAries (retired)
3th member: 5522Luca (retired)
4th member: KorteKarlo (retired)
5th member: SagittarioFan99 (active)

The BeyBusters (2012):
Team Leader: TurboLibra14 (active)
1st member: NaniAries (retired)
2nd member: CapriCrash (retired)
3rd member: Lissee (retired)

Die Brummkreiselmafia (2014 - 2016):
Co-Leader: BeelzebBlader (retired)
1st member: ManticoreKid (retired)
2nd member: CatLP (retired)

The Reneguards (2016):
Co-Leader: NitroNemesis (active)

Blackwater BeyClub (2017 - ongoing):
Co-Leader: NitroNemesis (active)
1st member: KorteKarlo (retired)
2nd member: 5522Luca (retired)
3rd member: GenbullOrion29 (retired)
4th member: ReijiPSerpent (unknown)
5th member: Kaito13LP (retired)
6th member: NaniAries (retired)
7th member: SagittarioFan99 (retired)
8th member: BeelzebBlader (retired)
9th member: ManticoreKid (retired)

Team Xeno Turbo (2017- ongoing):
1st member: 5522Luca (retired)
2nd member: BeelzebBlader (retired)
3rd member: NitroNemesis (active)
4th member: Jormungand852 (active)
My Beyblade History is less spectacular than yours. I wish I had something compared to this.
But here is my history:
My first Beyblade was Storm Pegasus in 2010 when Metal Fusion has arrived in Germany. I guess I was the first person in my school that started buying Beyblades und watching the Anime. Fortunately my neighbour and his friend got into Beyblade soon after that. They bought the Metal Fusion Super Vortex Battle Set which included the metallic recolor of Storm Pegasus and Lightning L-Drago. We met us very often in the garden to play with our Beyblades.
But the both stopped blading very soon, but some classmates began to buy and watch Beyblade.
This was probably one of the best times in my life. We have met very break to play with our spinning tops. Every day I brought my arena with me because nobody had one, but this was fine. It was probably really funny to see a girl playing along with boys only Beyblade. While others had only 2-3 Beys my collection has grown up to 20 I guess? I have won a lot of battles with my Meteo L-Drago which I have imported from Japan. This is probably still my favorite Bey of the Metal Saga. I’m really in love with the design.
Before Metal Masters has started in Germany my whole class except of 2 guys has stopped blading. While the one boy has imported Cosmic Pegasus and Fang Leone from Japan, I did the same thing with L-Drago Destructor and Death Quatzalcoatl. These were the last Beys I bought. The other guy stopped buying Beyblades but still watched the anime a bit.
With the beginning of Zero-G in Japan the last of us two stopped blading as well. I wanted to give the new season a chance, but it didn’t catch me like the previous seasons.

This was my real life story, but more happened in the internet:
In summer 2011 I joined the german Beyblade Wiki. I have met some cool boys and girls who loved Beyblade as much as I did. Together we started filling the wiki with articles. The wiki started to become something like my second home. My hard work has paid off: half an year after I have joined the wiki I became one of the administrators. I was with my 13 years the youngest of all of them.
But it felt like the wiki has begun to fall apart with the start with Zero-G. Seriously the most from our community didn’t like the new season and I as well. I continued editing some articles but my love for Beyblade slowly disappeared. I think around summer I stopped my work.
These times were good times, but they never returned. Also almost all of our friendships broke, but not as a result of arguments. We didn’t share the same interest anymore.
Some years nothing happened, but winter 2015 I noticed a trailer of the Beyblade Burst series. I was very happy that Beyblade returns.
April 2016 I started watching the Beyblade Burst Anime. This is probably my favorite season so far. And now with Beyblade Burst God I want to start collecting the new Beys.

Well, this is my whole history or at least the gist. Smile
Started playing beyblade in 2012, my friend DarkDragon99 introduced me to it in 2011. He's still kinda active to this day :-)

2012: Got a Rock Scorpio as my first beyblade, it was so awesome, another old friend of mine had it too as we bought them together. We had so much battles. I also started battling DarkDragon99 again in 2012, those where among the greatest battles I have had.

2013: Got my 7th beyblade; Basalt Horogium, was dominating at school with my Basalt Horogium 100D, didn't really have too much interest in beyblade

2014: had about 40 beyblades then including Gravity Destroyer etc. Had some great attack beys, me and my team where dominating the other bladers in my town

2015-2017: had about 150 beyblades back then, wasn't really active anymore

2017: Bought a friends collection consisting of 92 beys, already had 175 beys at the time, was a bit more active, also bought a super control Beystadium.

2018: Reached 300 beyblades, only had 1 friend to play with and was just playing beyblade and getting competive beys, you'll understand why-

2019: reached 400 beys, have all of the competive MFB parts and a Super Control Beystadium and B-09, still very skilled in terms of launch technique as I always was. Gathered a community of 22 people in the Netherlands. Finally got my partner combo: Gryph Wyvang CH120R²F (based on my only HMS bey, Strata Dragoon MS), along with other great combos. The Dutch bey community is getting bigger every week and we'll organise a tournament soon.

Story isn't as detailed but if anyone has any questions, hit me up ^^